Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get a Cashback of Rs.750 on Ixigo Flight Tickets

Get a Cashback of Rs.750 on Ixigo Flight Tickets

265°
Deal Major
Toothless

Nearbuy – Get a Cashback of Rs.750 on Ixigo Flight Tickets
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/458165/medium/395987657e8f7184cedfd000d030fea.jpg?1486818258
https://www.nearbuy.com/offer/mumbai/multiple/I...

For Travel between 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017
Buy now for Rs.49.
Apply Coupon VAL25 to Get Rs.13 cashback.
Effective Price : Rs.36.

redeem here : https://www.ixig...m/

Things to remember
This Offer shall be valid for customers who wish to travel by flights from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017.
This voucher will also be valid for travel dates if flights are booked before purchase of the voucher
This offer shall be applicable only for the customers who opt to travel by Flight and book the Flight Tickets through the Merchant’s website, i.e. www.ixi...om
Only 1 Voucher Code can be applied for each flight ticket booked through the Merchant’s Website
Cashback will be in the form of Udio wallet credits
The Voucher is non-refundable and non-cancellable
A Customer can buy only up to a maximum of 1 (“One”) Vouchers during the term of this Offer
There is no minimum amount for transaction for a Customer to claim this Cash Back
This Offer shall only be valid on Domestic Flights
Services offered under this offer are subject to availability of flight tickets
Cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions
This coupon is valid on all flights booked via ixigo wherever any cashback offer is mentioned against the price
Coupon is not valid if there is no cashback mentioned against the price.
The cashback claim should be filed within 7 days of the booking
For any queries related to coupon codes you may contact at [email protected]
ixigo reserves the right to cancel the coupon code or modify these terms and conditions at any time
If there is no coupon code applied at the time of form submission, ixigo will not be liable to give any additional cashback
No cashbacks valid for Easemytrip flight bookings
Please send an email at [email protected] for any issues related to the coupon code or the offer

Expired

Deal Wiki

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How can udio waller be used

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

“This voucher will also be valid for travel dates if flights are booked before purchase of the voucher”

Does that mean I can use this coupon for flight which I have booked via ixigo but haven’t travelled/received the Cashback. So instead of getting Cashback of Rs500 (at time of booking this was offered) I would get Rs750

View 5 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

thnx @hunk123
Last time this coupon was for Rs.49
now its for Rs.36 using coupon code..
good deal guys..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

vu

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Yeah i had previously travelled with this kind of cashback from ixigo, but previously the cashback would be offered frer from ixigo. The only issue is there will be long delay in receiving cashback. It would be like three weeks after the journey.
Another important thing is they will state that cashback will be in udio wallet but most of my travel times i received in citrus wallet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kindly Note I Have Booked More then 5 Flight Using Cashback Of 500,600,750. [Max. Claim 3 Cashback Per month]

You Will Receive your cashback within 25 Days from Booking Date into Citrus Wallet & You Can transfer Citrus’s Ixigo cashback into Bank.

Till Now No Problem So feel free to book Flight Ticket From IXIGO

[I Had Receive last cashback On 5 Feb]

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

only issue is now citrus is taken over by PayU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone bought? I bought coupons and when using on ixigo it says “Coupon is not valid on this platform”

Also the coupon says
“Use by 31-Mar-2017
Timings : All Days-8:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M
Valid for online bookings”

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

use Mobile App. Not valid on web. travel date not relevant. only txn has to be done before 31st March.

replyuser
Click here to reply