Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk (400 g)- Rs 83 [ 25 % off ] @ snapdeal

172°
83 + 30 S/H
25% OFF 110.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Ideal circles
Deal Colonel
Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk (400 g)- Rs  83  [ 25 %  off   ] @ snapdeal
Deal Expired

also available
NESCAFE SUNRISE INSTA-FILTER 100g TIN (With Tumbler Inside) @ Rs169 shipping can be avoided if you buy these 2 together
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nescafe-sunrise...

Free shipping

• * Milkmaid is a sweetened condensed milk which can help create a variety of desserts

Rs.110 @ amazon |
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/266578/medium/3416624Nestle-Milkmaid-Sweetened-Condensed-Milk-SDL041763953-1-d4ae8.jpg?1480963344

Expired over 3 years

Deal Wiki

Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk (400 g)- Rs 83 [ 25 % off ] @ snapdeal

How to get this deal

1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.com
  2. Buy now for Rs.83/-

Milkmaid is a sweetened condensed milk which can help create a variety of desserts

Comparison
@Rs.110 http://www.amazon.in/Nestle-Milkmaid-400g/dp/B0..."

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain

the reason cited in the FPD suggestion box →
i think Nestle products are available with no extra shipping, so this ought to be a helpful deal for someone who just wants a quick order. flat off, no gimmicks.

the reason i say so is; because

on 11th June (just past date change, midnight) i ordered the coffee http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nescafe-classic... [now OOS, but was 199 or 198 on 10th and 196INR when i finalised the order]

on 13th June it got delivered and is in good condition (except for the rather shoddy packing for the glass bottles that were left rattling in the flimsy carton)

i doubt whether any other site (after shipping charges) might offer it for even 100INR (by itself; for just one item order)

Note: seller for the coffee was different (Seller Information: NIKKI INTERNATIONAL-Mundka-Tikri-VOI)
and in this is → Pi Store-SDNI-Mundka-Tikri-VOI . . . . . . . . . i am not promoting either the seller/s or the brand. these are my personal views only.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar

Vuns.. Bought one… Good find

Screenshot 20180218 143230
Shopping Friend

vu for the free shipping

note : who all ordered this plz check the expiry date after delivered because recently i have ordered biscuits and received yesterday but the expiry date has already ended so i have returned it so plz take care about the products from snapdeal……………..

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
@dhoni wrote: vu for the free shipping

note : who all ordered this plz check the expiry date after delivered because recently i have ordered biscuits and received yesterday but the expiry date has already ended so i have returned it so plz take care about the products from snapdeal……………..

it would really help;

if you could provide the listing link
and name (and shame) the seller.

i did not wish to clutter off-tract details but i already raised a note to them that Jan-2016 manufacture coffee is still not the freshest.

but that is not much of an issue.
with those ‘dumping’ deals of parachute moisturisers or lotions (few months hence), i went to the extent of getting the replacement also replaced.

forget edibles, even something for topical application, personally i’d say to avoid if over 12-15 months old.

food articles, even if the marketeer says best before/expiry date being 2 years in the future, still i think one should NOT settle for sub-par things unless it is an emergency or Somalia like situation.
my personal limits on such things is like 4-6 months (if in poly-pouch; haldirams)

for such irradiated products as these that sit in a tin container, less than 3 months is better.
[tin poisoning/toxicity from long term exposure: do an internet search!]

Screenshot 20180218 143230
Shopping Friend
@Spock wrote:

@dhoni wrote: vu for the free shipping

it would really help;

if you could provide the listing link
and name (and shame) the seller.

i did not wish to clutter off-tract details but i already raised a note to them that Jan-2016 manufacture coffee is still not the freshest.

but that is not much of an issue.
with those ‘dumping’ deals of parachute moisturisers or lotions (few months hence), i went to the extent of getting the replacement also replaced.

forget edibles, even something for topical application, personally i’d say to avoid if over 12-15 months old.

food articles, even if the marketeer says best before/expiry date being 2 years in the future, still i think one should NOT settle for sub-par things unless it is an emergency or Somalia like situation.
my personal limits on such things is like 4-6 months (if in poly-pouch; haldirams)

for such irradiated products as these that sit in a tin container, less than 3 months is better.
[tin poisoning/toxicity from long term exposure: do an internet search!]

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/britannia-pack-...

Missing