Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Netmeds - 25% cashback via paypal

Netmeds - 25% cashback via paypal

755°
Generous
avgn

https://www.netmeds.com/...rs
OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 500 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 25%) when you purchase a minimum of Rs. 50 worth of ANY products using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com/Netmeds App.
OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer is valid on 18th March 2019.
The 25% PayPal cashback offer is valid only ONCE per user during the offer period.
Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 500 per user.
The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
The 25% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs. 500, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
The PayPal Cashback, credited in to your PayPal account, can be redeemed ONLY after 3 days from the receipt of the cashback award notification email.
The PayPal Cashback will expire 60 days from the date of credit. Please check the email that will be sent to you notifying the actual expiry date of the cashback amount.
To check your PayPal Cashback, please visit www.paypal.com/myaccount/...et. If you have a business account with PayPal, to find your cashback amount, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, log in and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage.
If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal cashback that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
The PayPal cashback amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback offer.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.

Expired
22 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

https://m.netmeds.com/...rs
Terms & Conditions
OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 500 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 25%) when you purchase a minimum of Rs. 50 worth of ANY products using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com/Netmeds App.
OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer is valid on 18th March 2019.
The 25% PayPal cashback offer is valid only ONCE per user during the offer period
Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 500 per user.
The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
The 25% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs.250, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
The PayPal Cashback, credited in to your PayPal account, can be redeemed ONLY after 3 days from the receipt of the cashback award notification email.
The PayPal Cashback will expire 60 days from the date of credit. Please check the email that will be sent to you notifying the actual expiry date of the cashback amount.
To check your PayPal Cashback, please visit www.paypal.com/myaccount/...et. If you have a business account with PayPal, to find your cashback amount, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, log in and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage.
If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal cashback that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
The PayPal cashback amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback offer.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

For Netmeds referral code u may ping me personally, thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Valid for old users?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

For Netmeds referral code u may ping me personally, thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For Netmeds referral code ping me personally..

You will get another 100paytm voucher too..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For Netmeds referral code ping me personally..

You will get another 100paytm voucher too..

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

I dont how these idiots market. Only one day offer that too random without intimating beforehand

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Great Deal

VU smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Need 50% better buy frm medlife or 1mg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For old PayPal also?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this for old PayPal users also?

Link Copied

Yes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

The 25% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs.250, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email. tnc reads cb as 250 instead of 500 ?

anybody who gt cb using ola paypal acc (even previously used same paypal acc on netmeds ) ?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Lowest price

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lowest prize

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For netmeds referral code ping me personally

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Repost

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone needs netmeds referral ping me

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Any mention of adjustments? Netmeds adjusted my last 3 orders by a few rs and knowing paypal the entire cashback will be cancelled. I was using PayTM but even so I had to make 3 transactions since the 2nd one CB got cancelled and made sure on the 3rd one the amount was high enough that an adjustment would not drop the total cost below CB levels.

replyuser
Click here to reply