Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Netmeds :- Get 50% Cashback upto 200₹ When you pay using PayPal for the 1st time

Netmeds :- Get 50% Cashback upto 200₹ When you pay using PayPal for the 1st time

300°
50% OFF 400.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.netmeds.com/...rs
OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 200 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 50%) when you purchase a minimum of Rs. 50 worth of ANY products using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com.
OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer period is valid from 10th to 31st October 2018.
ELIGIBILITY: The 50% PayPal cashback offer is valid ONLY on the FIRST-EVER PayPal transaction. This means that the customers who have previously made the transaction using the PayPal India account on any other PayPal merchant network ARE NOT eligible for this offer.
Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 200 per user.
The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
The 50% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs. 200, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
The PayPal Cashback (or voucher), credited in to your PayPal account, will expire 60 days from the date of credit.
To view your PayPal Cashback (or voucher amount), log in to your PayPal India account and select the ‘Payment Methods’ tab. Your PayPal voucher will appear under ‘Saved Offers’.
If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal cashback that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
The PayPal cashback amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback offer.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.

Expired
33 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have done PayPal transaction on Niki…but never in netmed
So u mean am I eligible or not?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Nope

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

decreased from 350 cry

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Clowns are still processing the order..
4th day today..ETA was of 9th Oct..
This guys should be barred from delivering essential medical stuffs..
License cancel kar do

Link Copied

Tel, saabun,shampoo itni hee aukat he inki bas..medicine delivery nhi kar pate ye yum

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

Benefit reduced to half now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think nedmeds not delivering any orders. Don’t buy because of cashback.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Irony is For Mumbai Medicines Order they are shipping from Bengaluru minus1 minus1 minus1 minus1 minus1
Never saw such a slow/loser medicine delivery app..

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After 7 days out of my 4 orders they cancel my 2 orders and that medicine is still showing available on netmeds

Link Copied

Sbi vcc wrking on paypal?

Link Copied

Yes

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I hate when I tried to pay via better app and browser it’s not allowing to pay giving me the error to pay on paypal
https://i.imgur.com/EJp4IIJ.jpg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I ordered today then will I get 50% PayPal cashback

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is it still valid ?
Can’t see the otfer in netmeds though tnc says 31oct

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

@MJ911 last 2 days

Hunk Hunk