Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Netmeds :- Get 50% Cashback upto 350₹ When you pay using PayPal for the 1st time ( till 4th Oct )

Netmeds :- Get 50% Cashback upto 350₹ When you pay using PayPal for the 1st time ( till 4th Oct )

638°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

UPDATE: Extended till 4th Oct 18

https://www.netmeds.com/...rs
OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 350 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 50%) when you purchase ANY products worth a minimum of Rs. 50 using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com.
OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer period is valid from 15th to 30th September 2018.

ELIGIBILITY: The 50% PayPal cashback offer is valid only on your first-ever transaction through PayPal payment option on Netmeds.
Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 350 per user.
The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
The 50% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs. 350, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
The PayPal Cashback (or voucher), credited in to your PayPal account, will expire 60 days from the date of credit.
To view your PayPal Cashback (or voucher amount), log in to your PayPal India account and select the ‘Payment Methods’ tab. Your PayPal voucher will appear under ‘Saved Offers’.
If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal cashback that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
The PayPal cashback amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback offer.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein

Expired
42 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Help me i had ordered 800 worth products with paypal 200 rs voucher thinking that the 13th sep order extended. But i didn’t got any cashback. What i should do cancel my order? If done then paypal voucher will be also refunded or not?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

does existin coupon works on this offer???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Must work.. The offer is from PayPal. As long as the minimum amount criteria is met the PayPal cashback should work.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro did a payment of 786rs n got a voucher of 200rs only….
wtf… wat a scam…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Did u check again after 20 mins ? Must have got a voucher worth 350 too .. the 200 one you got that’s extra because u were lucky

View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

So , if we have used previous Paypal offers (upto Rs 400 cb) on Netmeds then not eligible right ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Create new PayPal account

View 3 more replies
Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Any one got 350 cb?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there anyone who received 50% upto rs 350 cashback for netmed medicine purchase , after use rs 200 cashback for the 1st time offer in other merchant? Please confirm.

Link Copied

Yes got cashback, after using at zingoy.
U will get for 1st transaction at netmed.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

off topic
bms states email id for bms and paypal should be same for offer
anyone tried if that’s the case?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I already avail First purchase I am sing up new account let’s see will it work or not

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Offtopic:

How to convert this paypal cash from different accounts to paytm/amazon? Zingoy OOS.

Link Copied

So nobody got 350 CB yet .. as someone confirmed he got 200 instead of 350

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got 350 bro .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/530761/original/IMG_20180918_155924.jpg?1537267569Received 350

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/530761/original/IMG_20180918_155924.jpg?1537267569Received 350

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

@Nigel @bumblefoot

Link Copied

I have 2 questions if someone can clarify..

1) If new paypal user, do we get 200 + 350 ?

2) If I pay using 200 cashback received from zingoy/niki, do I get cashback on that too? Or payment HAS to be done through card…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have already used 400 on 800 earlier. Now I will get 350 again

Link Copied

@Nigel

Link Copied

@rcduke check this one

Link Copied

@Jammy last day

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well Netmeds Sucks For Prescribed Meds, Wasted my 2 weeks for clean prescriptin of meds, even sent good quality pics of prescription photo and also sent Bill From Local Store to Confirm The Meds.

Link Copied

@MJ911 extended till 4th Oct

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have paid on Faasos through Paypal (Offer 75% cashback, Max. Rs.250) and have got Rs.250 cashback already. Would I still get Rs.350 cashback if I use same Paypal account to pay on Netmeds (Order amount going to be Rs.1000+) and I have never paid on Netmeds through Paypal before ? Netmeds Paypal offer says 1st payment on Netmeds using Paypal so it need not be my overall 1st Paypal payment if I am correct ?

Link Copied

…Same question….I bought zingoy voucher as first tranx.

…will i get 350 cashback on netmeds?….

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 350 vu smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to attach screenshots here? I can add the voucher T&C if it helps some people

Link Copied

Extended till 31st October

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Whr they mentioned…

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply