Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
New Amex Gold Rs. 495 Yearly Fee

New Amex Gold Rs. 495 Yearly Fee

1064°
Deal Newbie
shobhit35

https://www.americanexpressindia.co.in/credit-c...?
To the best of my knowledge it is a new American express (Amex) card introduced, in gold category in India.

The Everyday Spend American Express® Gold Credit Card

Eligibility only 4 Lac and above

Get cashback of Rs 500 as a Welcome Gift on spending Rs 10,0001 in the first 90 days of Cardmembership

Earn 10X and 5X Membership Rewards® Points2 for purchases at select merchants across online shopping, cabs, groceries and movies

Spend Rs 39,9993 in a Cardmembership year and get a waiver of your annual fee in the subsequent year

Convert purchases into EMIs at the point of sale with an interest rate of 12% p.a. and zero foreclosure charges

Get a Supplementary Card at no additional fee and share your Card benefits with your family members.

Expired
41 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Beware of Amex – worst cards ever. with lots of conditions and hidden details. check ALL DETAILS AND CHARGES before applying.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Have been using for year, haven’t faced any such issues with hidden charges

View 13 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

We’ll this seems good for most dimers, probably offers from Zingoy partners would be seen soon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have gold charge card and gold credit card for more than 2 years and never faced any difficulty. One of the best card provider, even they weived off last 2 years annual fees.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only issue is that in USA, PIN is not required and I got 4-5 message on different day of fraudulent transaction on my amex card as well as add on card. However after my last warning that if this happens again then I will close my card, I never got fraudulent transaction message

Link Copied

After this above discussion This card is good for those who spend a lot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied

In simple word Rich person. lol

BTW when it comes to promo offers, its useless when we see past few months.
And when it comes to acceptance its super useless. lol and you say premium. lol Go to village with nill cash and ask AMEX payment. You will see the scenario, what is premium. lol

So, never say premium to AMEX. Premium are those cards which can make life easier, it simple remind me of quote. “Don’t Judge the book by its cover.”

CC – @goldy17venky

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Using from last 10 years
Find the best card

Nothing is better than AMEX

Link Copied

My card is approved, happy to have amex for rs 500 per year

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Amex gold charge card gives rs 250 pm upon spending >1000 on 6 times in a month.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

planning to apply – is it the same card as mentioned at bankbazaar site ? (tnc says 1000 rs fee for first year)

Link Copied

AMEX CITI & HSBC ARE not available in my city, any workaround to get any of these cards ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am having HDFC Ragalia, Still it make sense to apply for this card?

Link Copied

Nowdays no good offers on AMEX. So, useless from my side.

Link Copied

what are documents required?

Link Copied

Show yourself that that you are millionaire. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Where is the detailed page of this credit card? All I’m seeing is just the ‘apply for card’ page, but not the card’s features page.

Can anyone provide this card’s details page?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Eligibility only 4 Lac and above

Get cashback of Rs 500 as a Welcome Gift on spending Rs 10,0001 in the first 90 days of Cardmembership

Earn 10X and 5X Membership Rewards® Points2 for purchases at select merchants across online shopping, cabs, groceries and movies

Spend Rs 39,9993 in a Cardmembership year and get a waiver of your annual fee in the subsequent year
I think it is 10000 nd 39999is it right

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

What is value of 1 point?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

What About AMEX Membership Rewards Card? They are offering tgis card without any fee. I.E. Lifetime free

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Lol they denied my friend’s application saying income is less.
She filled per month income (without bonus) as 44800/-.

Seems like Amex’s calculators also don’t work properly https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My card is approved within 1 days
Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone using this card? how’s it? still same offer is going on so asking about the reviews and reward ponits usage.

replyuser
Click here to reply