Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Foodpanda or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

NEW - FOODPANDA - 16/07/2016 40% OFF 1000 ORDERS STARTS 12 PM

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Foodpanda new logo orange background 700x278
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Foodpanda or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

NEWFOODPANDA – 16/07/2016 40% OFF 1000 ORDERS STARTS 12 PM

40% OFF CODEQUICK

10% OFF CODE – FLT10

15% paytm cashback

www.foodpa...in
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56

Useless… gave only Rs88 discount for 40% coupon FPRUSH y’day for an order of 600… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5

Max discount 100/- ,so place multiple orders ..

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
47
@vijkap201 wrote:

Useless… gave only Rs88 discount for 40% coupon FPRUSH y’day for an order of 600… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Coupon worked for u ?
i tried several times
but after adding to cart it redirects to home page ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56
@oye_friend wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Useless… gave only Rs88 discount for 40% coupon FPRUSH y’day for an order of 600… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Coupon worked for u ?
i tried several times
but after adding to cart it redirects to home page ?


Yes, it worked at 7.15pm but gave Rs88 discount on 615… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Hungry folks at home, had to pay… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
83
136
0

Hi.. Has foodpanda updated their systems?
Unable to make new accounts with same number.

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81

Any such offer for 7PM today? Please tag me.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56

SMS rec’d:

Use code DEL & get 40% off on first 1000 orders @ Bercos, Sbarro, DCK & more(starts @ 7pm). Use code FOOD10 to get 10% thereafter. Order

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81
@vijkap201 wrote:

SMS rec’d:

Use code DEL & get 40% off on first 1000 orders @ Bercos, Sbarro, DCK & more(starts @ 7pm). Use code FOOD10 to get 10% thereafter. Order


Seems to be on limited stores. Not working on subway :-/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/267561/medium/3474057330fkup.png?1480963922

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
83
136
0

@desidude2013
Has foodpanda updated their systems?
I am not able to make new accounts with same number.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56
@rv2012 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

SMS rec’d:

Use code DEL & get 40% off on first 1000 orders @ Bercos, Sbarro, DCK & more(starts @ 7pm). Use code FOOD10 to get 10% thereafter. Order


Seems to be on limited stores. Not working on subway :-/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/267610/medium/3474100330fkup.png?1480963952


Keep trying, I got it working after multiple tries..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56
@rv2012 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

SMS rec’d:

Use code DEL & get 40% off on first 1000 orders @ Bercos, Sbarro, DCK & more(starts @ 7pm). Use code FOOD10 to get 10% thereafter. Order


Seems to be on limited stores. Not working on subway :-/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/267613/medium/3474101330fkup.png?1480963954


Keep trying, I got it working after multiple tries..

BTW TODAY’S CODE ID DEL..

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81
@vijkap201 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

SMS rec’d:

Use code DEL & get 40% off on first 1000 orders @ Bercos, Sbarro, DCK & more(starts @ 7pm). Use code FOOD10 to get 10% thereafter. Order


Seems to be on limited stores. Not working on subway :-/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/267802/medium/3474337330fkup.png?1480964062


Keep trying, I got it working after multiple tries..

BTW TODAY’S CODE ID DEL..


Already ordered. No cashback and no coupon :-/. Thanks anyway!

Missing