Hotness new swiggy code-SWEETGIFT get 50% off using 5 t...

Hot Deal new swiggy code-SWEETGIFT get 50% off using 5 times

509°
50% OFF
Img 20180406 173758 256
Deal Cadet
379
429
4
new swiggy code-SWEETGIFT get 50% off using 5 times
Deal Expired

http://www.swig...om
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549768/original/Screenshot_2019-01-28-11-45-24.png?1548656233

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
82
142
5

new users?

Missing
Deal Subedar
184
1048
16

So many account specific codes

Swiggy party time

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

I got it and not a new user but SUPER member

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Got it..old user swiggy super!

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
195
1
vikasirohi wrote:

I got it and not a new user but SUPER member

same

Missing
Deal Cadet
234
739
11

Thanks … Received in my account

Me
Deal Newbie
54
25
0

I’m also swiggy super, but not received this offer cry

Img 20180406 173758 256
Deal Cadet
379
429
4
pgtoday wrote:

Thanks … Received in my account

Wlcm

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
195
1
thesaransh wrote:

I’m also swiggy super, but not received this offer cry

i think they dont give offers if we are placing too many orders.

I only placed one order in last week and I have it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
567
8
Expand
elitecoder wrote:

i think they dont give offers if we are placing too many orders.

I only placed one order in last week and I have it.

Nothing like that it’s random

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
567
8

Got in most of the account thanks bro plus1 plus1
Combining with Amazon pay gives best benefits
For eg- 100 by offer 50
ANd Amazon pay cb of 15 so effective 35

Missing
Deal Subedar
184
1048
16
riyazahamad497356 wrote:

Got in most of the account thanks bro plus1 plus1
Combining with Amazon pay gives best benefits
For eg- 100 by offer 50
ANd Amazon pay cb of 15 so effective 35

Use affiliate site for another 15 cashback

Overall 80% discount

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1726
25
Expand
elitecoder wrote:

i think they dont give offers if we are placing too many orders.

I only placed one order in last week and I have it.

not like that bro

i placed 35+ orders this month from single a/c.. still got this code sunglasses

Missing