Hotness New Users - Rs.1000 off on credit card Bill CRED

Hot Deal New Users - Rs.1000 off on credit card Bill CRED

Referral
473°
100% OFF 1000.0
Missing
Deal Subedar

https://cr...om
Was referring a friend, got this message. While the app shows only gems, the message contained 1000 off.

I’m not sure if we can post referrals here too, so @admin please remove if it’s a violation.

Hi! I am sending you Rs. 1000 towards your credit card bill this month. Sign up on CRED using this link and claim Rs. 1000 and other rewards when you make your first payment. Hurry, this link expires in 48 hours.

Also, I’m not able to post link here, so sharing referral code : 

Expiring In 6 days

Deal Wiki

36 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

To everyone offering their referral codes, I’m not sure if the referrer will receive 1000 bucks. It only mentions that the new user will get 1000 off on their bill!

Just saying smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

Should we claim for this offer?

Missing
Deal Cadet

I reffered a person he got 10gems nothing else

Missing
Deal Cadet

Are there dimers who hasn’t yet signed up on CRED yet ?? Seems futile everyone saying ping me for referral. yum

Missing
Deal Cadet

It’s upto 1000 check once now

Missing
Deal Cadet

So all who are not clear about this referral program. let me clear everything

Once a new user install Cred App and signup through Referral link and confirm their adding credit card option

• Offer no 1 – They will get 5% cashback upto Rs.1000 on American express, Citi card, Standard Charted card (So Make first Bill Payment of Rs.20,000 to get that Rs.1000 cashback on card)

Offer No.2 – Get 2% Cashback upto Rs.500 on any other credit card except mentioned in offer no.1 (So make Rs.25000 first bill and get 500 cashback)

How you will get that Cashback:

1. Once you have successfully paid your first bill amount, You will get 10 Cred Gems
  2. Goto to lifestyle section (3rd bottom icon)
  3. Look for the cashback offer
  4. click and redeem it for 10 Gems
  5. thats done.

You can also ping me instant referral link. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

Now on updated app not receiving kill the bill

Missing
Coupon Hunter

My cc enabled and showing last 4 digit in app but not delivered yet due to corona. Can i sign up now without cc details?

Missing
Entertainer

I hate CREDsmile toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie

Why we are NOT getting scratch card for Rs.1000 payment?? Anybody facing this issue??

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have an Amex Card which is linked to one account. If a new account is referred and the same Card is added. Will the Reward be given. Anyone tried?

Missing
Deal Subedar
manjuonthego404 wrote:

I have an Amex Card which is linked to one account. If a new account is referred and the same Card is added. Will the Reward be given. Anyone tried?

no they wont.. you cant add card more than once. luckily i have one amex supp card which i didnt linked anywhere and it worked got 2k profit .. max benefit when other person has amex, stan & citi cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
AJ89 wrote:

My cc enabled and showing last 4 digit in app but not delivered yet due to corona. Can i sign up now without cc details?

You need to enter the card number in full to confirm the card in cred

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

no they wont.. you cant add card more than once. luckily i have one amex supp card which i didnt linked anywhere and it worked got 2k profit .. max benefit when other person has amex, stan & citi cards

Thanks for clarifying. Even if I remove the Card in the Primary account and add it afresh on another account, they won’t consider?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
manjuonthego404 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying. Even if I remove the Card in the Primary account and add it afresh on another account, they won’t consider?

they wont consider, i mean you cant add

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

You need to enter the card number in full to confirm the card in cred

Which bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
amc2 wrote:

Why we are NOT getting scratch card for Rs.1000 payment?? Anybody facing this issue??

Yes. Not getting after update the app on 1st May

Missing
Deal Cadet
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Are there dimers who hasn’t yet signed up on CRED yet ?? Seems futile everyone saying ping me for referral. yum

I have not signed up for Cred yet.
Avoiding it for privacy reasons.

Missing
Community Angel
AJ89 wrote:

Which CC ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
DealHunter92 wrote:

Once a new user install Cred App and signup through Referral link and confirm their adding credit card option

• Offer no 1 – They will get 5% cashback upto Rs.1000 on American express, Citi card, Standard Charted card (So Make first Bill Payment of Rs.20,000 to get that Rs.1000 cashback on card)

Offer No.2 – Get 2% Cashback upto Rs.500 on any other credit card except mentioned in offer no.1 (So make Rs.25000 first bill and get 500 cashback)

1. Once you have successfully paid your first bill amount, You will get 10 Cred Gems
  5. thats done.

Where’s the option to redeem that Rs. 1000 cashback for the referred friend?

Missing
Deal Subedar
DealHunter92 wrote:

5. thats done.

Bro confused… As u mentioned they will pay… They will get cashback… What we will get?

Missing
Deal Cadet

I think op awake just now and received his first credit card 😂
This app is available from almost 1 year check or search in desidime before posting.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Lagta hai credit card ka naya Khiladi hai

Missing
Deal Cadet

Jaago mohan pyare…

(wake mohan up)..

Missing
Deal Cadet

A belated welcome to CRED club!!

Missing