Hotness Nike sport shoe at Snap Deal MRP15999 got 2070

Hot Deal Nike sport shoe at Snap Deal MRP15999 got 2070

330°
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
223
0
Nike sport shoe at Snap Deal MRP15999 got 2070
Deal Expired

https://www.snapdeal.com/search?keyword=nike%20...
First I applied SUPER100, then pay through HDFC credit card or you pay through SBI debit card 10% instant discount & 20% discount indusind bank CC/DC.

17 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Images %2818%29
Deal Newbie
54
92
1

Not sure if all are genuine!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

I think buy from this & exchange it with flipkart is good or bad

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
272
2

Snapdeal is fakedeal

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
223
0

What do you want to suggest me, should I cancel the order. Few days ago some body written La Rosera Walnut which selling on snapdeal, quality is good. Few years ago Shopclue was spell with different name like mobikwik.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1
sarora wrote:

What do you want to suggest me, should I cancel the order. Few days ago some body written La Rosera Walnut which selling on snapdeal, quality is good. Few years ago Shopclue was spell with different name like mobikwik.

Cancel the order

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

baat to aisi kar rhe hai Sab log k sab ke pas 15999 waale shoes ho unamused

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
223
0
danishbilakhiya wrote:

baat to aisi kar rhe hai Sab log k sab ke pas 15999 waale shoes ho unamused

What a reply buddy, dil bagh bagh ho gaya.

Rockstar
Deal Subedar
175
2172
30

You can buy all first copy products from telegram channels at better price

Cropped278604210951931289
Deal Newbie
51
30
0
rockstr wrote:

You can buy all first copy products from telegram channels at better price

Any link for telegram

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

snapdeal is fakedeal. brought a pen drive once as it turns out it was a cheap usb cable. And above that snapdeal refused to issue the refund.

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
64
0

i think one should buy em and get it checked from nearest NIKE store about the originality, as there is 7 days return policy mentioned.

Missing