Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Niki Bill Pe Bachat 5% instant discount upto Rs 125 on Utility Bill Payments or Prepaid Recharge

Niki Bill Pe Bachat 5% instant discount upto Rs 125 on Utility Bill Payments or Prepaid Recharge

780°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://niki.ai/offers/BP...20

Admin Edit :
Use Code : BPBF

Terms and Conditions

The offer begins on 01/02/2020.
The promo code can be used two times per user.
The offer is valid on two categories: Utility (Electricity, DTH, Broadband, Datacard, Postpaid) and Prepaid Recharge.
Get 5% instant discount upto Rs 125 on Utility Bill Payments or Prepaid Recharge when you use promocode: BPBF. This promocode is applicable twice per user. Minimum order value Rs200.
The Bill Pe Bachat offer is valid for all users in the Hindi language.
This is a limited period offer & is available as per first come first serve basis.
It is an instant discount offer and hence the user will not receive any kind of cashback.
The offer is on a first come first serve basis. Niki.ai holds the right to terminate the offer at any given point in time.
Niki.ai holds the right to change/alter the terms and conditions of the offer at any given point in time.
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer, Niki.ai reserves the right to deny the offer.
By participating in Bill Pe Bachat you agree to be governed by the terms and conditions of this offer.

Expired
27 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

The offer begins on 01/02/2020.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Will amazon pay work?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Working for many…

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice

Link Copied

Amazon pay still not working

Generous Generous
Link Copied

amazon pay option gets removed as soon as you apply this coupon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Payzapp option is working guys. Use that it doesn’t have any additional charges as of now smile

P.S. : Just paid a Bill of 3160 with 125 rupees discount. Paid the remaining 3035 with Payzapp (BILLPAY)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Both Amazon and Payzapp working now.

Link Copied

amazon not working

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did idea recharge 2399 on Niki with Amazon Pay Amt deducted 2279 but recharge not done. Can some on help me pls.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Only 99 is coming for discount in niki

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nett discount after convenience fee is only 2.8%! Cheaters! biggrin

Generous Generous
Link Copied

use hindi language…I paid yesterday and there were no convenience fee

Link Copied

saying limit reached…any other coupon

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Where is the option of applying Payzap code? After I select Payzap option an ‘in app’ screen appears for login then it takes to cards option for payment

Generous Generous
Link Copied

On that same page… Check u will see apply code option

View 7 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply