Hotness Niki Bill Pe Bachat - Get 5% extra CB on your B...

Hot Deal Niki Bill Pe Bachat - Get 5% extra CB on your Bill Payments when you make total transaction of above 2000.

629°
9500
5% OFF 10000.0
Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Niki Bill Pe Bachat - Get 5% extra CB on your Bill Payments when you make total transaction of above 2000.
Deal Expired

https://niki.ai/offers/billpe...at
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/516079/medium/4950034600_billpebachat.png?1525117648

TnC
The offer is valid from 1 st May 2018 at 00:00 hrs to 10th May 2018 at 23:59 hrs. Beyond these timelines the offer is not valid.
The offer is valid on prepaid recharge and all the household bill domains: Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, Postpaid, Landline, Data card and Broadband.
This offer can be clubbed with other offers on your first ever transactions as well.
No promo code required to avail this offer.
Get extra 5% CB when your total transaction amount in bill payments is above Rs 2000 on Niki, within the offer period.
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.
The total amount will be the sum of all final amounts after redemption of Niki credits.
The offer is valid for all users.
The offer can be used once per user.
Cashback will be credited within 7 days after the campaign ends.
Cashback earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).
The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances
The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).

36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
20190107134608 1
Deal Captain
404
11778
149

Delete

Images
Deal Captain
2
13827
145

Home > Offers > #BILLPEBACHAT OFFER
#BILLPEBACHAT OFFER
OFFER
Get 5% extra CB on your Bill Payments when you make total transaction of above 2000.

The offer is valid from 1 st May 2018 at 00:00 hrs to 10th May 2018 at 23:59 hrs. Beyond these timelines the offer is not valid.
The offer is valid on prepaid recharge and all the household bill domains: Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, Postpaid, Landline, Data card and Broadband.
This offer can be clubbed with other offers on your first ever transactions as well.
No promo code required to avail this offer.
Get extra 5% CB when your total transaction amount in bill payments is above Rs 2000 on Niki, within the offer period.
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.
The total amount will be the sum of all final amounts after redemption of Niki credits.
The offer is valid for all users.
The offer can be used once per user.
Cashback will be credited within 7 days after the campaign ends.
Cashback earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).
The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances
The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).
ABOUT US |BLOG |OFFERS |TEAM |PRIVACY |T&C |ELITE

20190107134608 1
Deal Captain
404
11778
149
bbonus wrote:

Home > Offers > #BILLPEBACHAT OFFER
#BILLPEBACHAT OFFER
OFFER
Get 5% extra CB on your Bill Payments when you make total transaction of above 2000.

The offer is valid from 1 st May 2018 at 00:00 hrs to 10th May 2018 at 23:59 hrs. Beyond these timelines the offer is not valid.
The offer is valid on prepaid recharge and all the household bill domains: Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, Postpaid, Landline, Data card and Broadband.
This offer can be clubbed with other offers on your first ever transactions as well.
No promo code required to avail this offer.
Get extra 5% CB when your total transaction amount in bill payments is above Rs 2000 on Niki, within the offer period.
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.
The total amount will be the sum of all final amounts after redemption of Niki credits.
The offer is valid for all users.
The offer can be used once per user.
Cashback will be credited within 7 days after the campaign ends.
Cashback earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).
The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances
The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).
ABOUT US |BLOG |OFFERS |TEAM |PRIVACY |T&C |ELITE

Repost bro pensive

Images
Deal Captain
2
13827
145
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Repost bro pensive

Deal is good for Electricity bill
Removed

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,812
4247
64

Pls take care
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.

Only first payment under each category will be eligible for the offer.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37908
297

max cashback?? for 5% offer..

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Black_Knight wrote:

max cashback?? for 5% offer..

as per terms, No max cap

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37908
297
Expand
skaluva wrote:

as per terms, No max cap

k, Thanks…but couldn’t find that exact term.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,045
53497
370

Probably one of the best offers Niki has given till now (if no max cap) !!

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

k, Thanks…but couldn’t find that exact term.

yup.. i meant the same… as nothing mentioned in the terms, we can take it as no max cap.. smiling_imp

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
391
16877
171
avgn wrote:

Probably one of the best offers Niki has given till now (if no max cap) !!

But looks good only for electricity bill payment because of that 2000 cap

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
121
8

Is this offer for new users or for existing ones who have transacted before using niki

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

But looks good only for electricity bill payment because of that 2000 cap

2000 is not max cap.. It’s the minimum amount to be spent across all bill categories… So you can combine all bill payments and avail this cashback…

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
harishgayatri wrote:

Is this offer for new users or for existing ones who have transacted before using niki

All users

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
121
8
Expand
skaluva wrote:

All users

Thanks.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
391
16877
171
Expand
skaluva wrote:

2000 is not max cap.. It’s the minimum amount to be spent across all bill categories… So you can combine all bill payments and avail this cashback…

I mean min 2000 to avail that extra 5% so except electricity it is not possible to reach that limit in any category in gen

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

I mean min 2000 to avail that extra 5% so except electricity it is not possible to reach that limit in any category in gen

2000 not per category bro… For all bill payments, total amount should cross 2000…

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
391
16877
171
Expand
skaluva wrote:

2000 not per category bro… For all bill payments, total amount should cross 2000…

Ok

Kgf
Deal Cadet
220
792
14

Niki doesn’t accept BengaLuru electricity bills and BSNL landline payments. So waste offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
37
1

anyone got cashback? i have not got any cashback for transaction.

Missing
Deal Cadet
668
800
11

Max cash back is Rs. 100/- club it with Amazon pay 25% cb offer to get maximum…

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,045
53497
370
Black_Knight wrote:

max cashback?? for 5% offer..

Max cashback line added now. Just 100

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37908
297
Expand
avgn wrote:

Max cashback line added now. Just 100

F*** Niki… stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
I mean i had better options than this 100, i thought no max CB limit and paid my electricity bill worth Rs 8000

Download
Deal Subedar
170
1584
43

I used this today but no cb so far.. how many days it takes ?

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Expand
avgn wrote:

Max cashback line added now. Just 100

Stupid Niki.. changing terms in middle like phonepe.. rage

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134

Anyone got cashback?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
37
1
skaluva wrote:

Anyone got cashback?

no bro

Ic3
Deal Major
29,303
23693
134
Expand
rameshsaklani wrote:

no bro

Raised complaint to Niki.. Let’s see..

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
37
1
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Raised complaint to Niki.. Let’s see..

bro they already cheated by putting maximum cashback afterward. i made big transaction thinking there was no maximum cashback.

Missing