Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
 Niki - Bill pe Bachat Offer 5% Extra Cashback above Rs.2000 txn (June 2018)

Niki - Bill pe Bachat Offer 5% Extra Cashback above Rs.2000 txn (June 2018)

441°
Deal Subedar
Krypto

https://niki.ai/offers/billpe...at
https://i.imgur.com/BU8FhFQ.png

Terms Conditions

The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 at 00:00 hrs to 10th June 2018 at 23:59 hrs. Beyond these timelines the offer is not valid.
The offer is valid on prepaid recharge and all the household bill domains: Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, Postpaid, Landline, Data card and Broadband.
This offer can be clubbed with other offers on your first ever transactions as well.
No promo code required to avail this offer.
Get extra 5% CB when your total transaction amount in bill payments is above Rs 2000 on Niki, within the offer period
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.
The total amount will be the sum of all final amounts after redemption of Niki credits
The offer is valid for all users.
The offer can be used once per user.
Cashback will be credited within 7 days after the campaign ends.
Cashback earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device)
The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances
The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users)

Expired
31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

https://niki.ai/offers/billpe...at
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518259/medium/5012094600_billpebachat.png?1527791845
Terms Conditions
The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 at 00:00 hrs to 10th June 2018 at 23:59 hrs. Beyond these timelines the offer is not valid.
The offer is valid on prepaid recharge and all the household bill domains: Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, Postpaid, Landline, Data card and Broadband.
This offer can be clubbed with other offers on your first ever transactions as well.
No promo code required to avail this offer.
Get extra 5% CB when your total transaction amount in bill payments is above Rs 2000 on Niki, within the offer period
The total amount will be calculated considering only your first payments in each bill category.
The total amount will be the sum of all final amounts after redemption of Niki credits
The offer is valid for all users.
The offer can be used once per user.
Cashback will be credited within 7 days after the campaign ends.
Cashback earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device)
The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances
The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

last time they cheated by capping cashback midway

Generous Generous
Link Copied

How much you got last time? I got Rs.150 only.

View 1 more reply
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Pm Me for the referral code wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All category are applied ,for 2000 rs or any 1 category used

Link Copied

Any upper limit for 5% cashback?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Acc to TNC no. But they gave me Rs.150 only last time when I was eligible for Rs.274.

View 1 more reply
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Is this instant? I dis not received even after 8 hrs

Link Copied

7 days

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

If i make 5 postpaid payments of 400 each, am i eligible for the offer?

Link Copied

Check T&C it says

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Bumping up for those who haven’t used this offer yet, today is the last date

Link Copied

Anyone got cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got 5% Extra Cashback ??

Link Copied

Niki support says that Billpebachat cashbacks are being processed and will be credited this week.

I dont understand why they kept the deadline as 7 days as they failed to credit it within the time period mentioned.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Got 100 credit just now

Link Copied

I also received.
Can someone suggest how to use these credits now? I am trying to make a landline bill payment and selecting amazon pay as payment option. But on amazon page it is showing the full bill amount and not deducting the credits

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone received Amazon cashback who has done transaction on last Sunday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link Copied

Any idea about reseller program?

replyuser
Click here to reply