Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Cameras & Camera Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Cameras & Camera Accessories

Nikon Lens with 40% cashback on Nikon Lens

445°
8499
46% OFF 15650.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Cameras & Camera Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Cameras & Camera Accessories
Florian 7
Deal Subedar
1
122
1054
15
Nikon Lens with 40% cashback on Nikon Lens
Deal Expired

PROMO CODE: CAM40, 40% cashback capped at 5000
Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55 – 200 mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens @ 5099 after 3400 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-vr-zoom-...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413472/medium/2019562-3.jpeg?1481019006
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 7863 after axis bank 10% discount on app. Else @ 8737
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-vr-zoom-n...
Snapdeal @ 8599
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-55200mm-v...
Amazon @ 8695
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-55-200mm-4-5-6G-Tele...

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50 mm f/1.8G Lens (Black) @ 5388 after 3592 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-nikkor-50-m...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413479/medium/2019562-0.jpeg?1481019009
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 8600
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-nikkor-50mm-...
Snapdeal @ 8526
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-afs-nikko...
Amazon @ 8472
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-Nikkor-Prime-Digital...

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35 mm f/1.8G Lens @ 5394 after 3596cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-3...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413492/medium/2019562-12.jpeg?1481019012
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 8351
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-35...
Snapdeal @ 7696
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-35mm-f-18...
Amazon @ 8160
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-Nikkor-Prime-Digital...

Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens @ 11645 after 5000 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-micro-ni...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413510/medium/2019562-0.jpeg?1481019015
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 17590
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-micro-nik...
Snapdeal @ 18228
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-40mm-f28g...
Amazon @ 16968
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-AF-S-Micro-40mm-2-8G...

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18 – 105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens @ 15020 after 5000 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-1...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413516/medium/2019562-3.jpeg?1481019018
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 20500
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-18...
Snapdeal @ 19000
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-18105mm-v...
Amazon @ 18876
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-18-105-3...

Deal Wiki

Nikon Lens with 40% cashback @ Paytm

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm .
  2. Use Promo code : CAM40 40% cashback capped at 5000

Offers:
Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55 – 200 mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens @ 5099 after 3400 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-vr-zoom-...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413476/medium/350855-3.jpeg?1481019008
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 7863 after axis bank 10% discount on app. Else @ 8737
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-vr-zoom-n...
Snapdeal @ 8599
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-55200mm-v...
Amazon @ 8695
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-55-200mm-4-5-6G-Tele...
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50 mm f/1.8G Lens (Black) @ 5388 after 3592 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-nikkor-50-m...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413495/medium/350855-0.jpeg?1481019013
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 8600
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-nikkor-50mm-...
Snapdeal @ 8526
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-afs-nikko...
Amazon @ 8472
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-Nikkor-Prime-Digital...
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35 mm f/1.8G Lens @ 5394 after 3596cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-3...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413520/medium/350855-12.jpeg?1481019019
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 8351
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-35...
Snapdeal @ 7696
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-35mm-f-18...
Amazon @ 8160
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-Nikkor-Prime-Digital...
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens @ 11645 after 5000 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-micro-ni...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413538/medium/350855-0.jpeg?1481019023
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 17590
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-micro-nik...
Snapdeal @ 18228
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-40mm-f28g...
Amazon @ 16968
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-AF-S-Micro-40mm-2-8G...
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18 – 105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens @ 15020 after 5000 cashback
https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-1...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/413544/medium/350855-3.jpeg?1481019027
Price Comparison:
Flipkart @ 20500
http://www.flipkart.com/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-18...
Snapdeal @ 19000
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nikon-18105mm-v...
Amazon @ 18876
http://www.amazon.in/Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-18-105-3...

35 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Florian 7
Deal Subedar
1
122
1054
15
saivamsi0812527 wrote:

Thanks a lot bro. Ordered 35mm.


You are welcome.. I myself bought the last 18 – 140 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif And thanks for the Karma and suggestion

Mahesh babu latest business idea 1
Deal Cadet
3
136
608
6
suhask757 wrote:

saivamsi0812527 wrote:

Thanks a lot bro. Ordered 35mm.


You are welcome.. I myself bought the last 18 – 140 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif And thanks for the Karma and suggestion


I have been waiting to buy a 35mm for 3 months. 5400 rs is a steal for this lens. Earlier the discount was 20% and the cost was ~14k. Rare to see 40% discount on lens.

Any idea about the seller CAMARENA?

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
3
455
2984
103

voted up. Great deal on lenses. 50mm at 5400 is steal ! I had bought at 6800 from ebay (that too open box). 5999 is the best price seen today for 35mm (amazon lightning deal). Since i got a 50mm, not ordering 35mm again.

cam40 works even for 20% off listed products (eg 70-300).

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
saivamsi0812527 wrote:

suhask757 wrote:

saivamsi0812527 wrote:

Thanks a lot bro. Ordered 35mm.


You are welcome.. I myself bought the last 18 – 140 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif And thanks for the Karma and suggestion


I have been waiting to buy a 35mm for 3 months. 5400 rs is a steal for this lens. Earlier the discount was 20% and the cost was ~14k. Rare to see 40% discount on lens.

Any idea about the seller CAMARENA?


http://www.camare...n/

also sells in most market place including amazon flipkart

there were better deals yesterday night. on camera accessories.

also CAM40 works on anything

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
31
7379
63

Any idea how is imagestore.. Want to buy 55-200.. Please guys.. Help.. I want it badly..

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
113
884
17

CAM40 was capped at 1000 about 10hrs b4. And now cap increased to 5000. How was it better yesterday? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Bought some camera bags late night which I need to cancel & reorder now!!

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
113
884
17

Any feedback on seller SMILEONLINE ?

Need to buy Canon lens.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
sdas.in164 wrote:

CAM40 was capped at 1000 about 10hrs b4. And now cap increased to 5000. How was it better yesterday? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Bought some camera bags late night which I need to cancel & reorder now!!


many camera accessories are not available now, but were available with lower listing and cam30 coupon made better option.

hint : just look at the flash segment, not many but yesterday you could have stole a few.

Florian 7
Deal Subedar
1
122
1054
15

My first FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Thanks gsh57 , saivamsi0812527 , for the suggestions.

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
113
884
17
Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

sdas.in164 wrote:

CAM40 was capped at 1000 about 10hrs b4. And now cap increased to 5000. How was it better yesterday? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Bought some camera bags late night which I need to cancel & reorder now!!


many camera accessories are not available now, but were available with lower listing and cam30 coupon made better option.

hint : just look at the flash segment, not many but yesterday you could have stole a few.


Ooops !!! Didn’t check before. Thanks for the help.

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
583
5520
81

Congo + KG

Florian 7
Deal Subedar
1
122
1054
15
Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

masthead1 wrote:

Any idea how is imagestore.. Want to buy 55-200.. Please guys.. Help.. I want it badly..


image store : http://www.amazon.in/gp/aag/details?ie=UTF8&asi…

not so great bro , rest on you


Different seller, listed as different product: https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-5…
It’ll cost roughly 300 more
Update : Incorrect info. IGNORE

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
suhask757 wrote:

Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

masthead1 wrote:

Any idea how is imagestore.. Want to buy 55-200.. Please guys.. Help.. I want it badly..


image store : http://www.amazon.in/gp/aag/details?ie=UTF8&asi…

not so great bro , rest on you


Different seller, listed as different product: https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-5…
It’ll cost roughly 300 more


bro both are different , VR and without VR , you pointed to a listing with a non vr much cheaper one.

check : your listing is : http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Produ…

what he wanted was : http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Produ…

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
457
2136
165

bought Canon EF-S 55 – 250 mm

Florian 7
Deal Subedar
1
122
1054
15
Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

suhask757 wrote:

Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

masthead1 wrote:

Any idea how is imagestore.. Want to buy 55-200.. Please guys.. Help.. I want it badly..


image store : http://www.amazon.in/gp/aag/details?ie=UTF8&asi…

not so great bro , rest on you


Different seller, listed as different product: https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-5…
It’ll cost roughly 300 more


bro both are different , VR and without VR , you pointed to a listing with a non vr much cheaper one.

check : your listing is : http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Produ…

what he wanted was : http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Produ…


Oh.. Sorry.. I didn’t check in depth.. I just assumed at this similar price point, it’ll be the same product.. There are other 55 – 200 at 14k+..

Portrait 2
Deal Subedar
1
94
1644
22

I am buying Nikon D5100 from seller crazy deals …Should i ?

Plz review about this seller since its all about big amount.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
h4ck_h0pp3r wrote:

I am buying Nikon D5100 from seller crazy deals …Should i ?

Plz review about this seller since its all about big amount.


no idea, hope some one has dealt with him earlier.

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
457
2136
165

when wud imagestore deliver? in how many days? any experience or contact number?

1496148 241044712733091 1763242294 o
Deal Cadet
1
79
190
22
masthead1 wrote:

Any idea how is imagestore.. Want to buy 55-200.. Please guys.. Help.. I want it badly..


even i am looking to buy 55-250, steal deal. But confused with seller… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

1496148 241044712733091 1763242294 o
Deal Cadet
1
79
190
22
Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

vicky10 wrote:

when wud imagestore deliver? in how many days? any experience or contact number?


going by his past records : http://links.desidime.com/?ref=forums&url=http:…

pray to god, do an unboxing video, and at last if you get a good product thank god


its definitely gonna be the lens taken from double-kit lens pack, so no original packaging. But not very sure about the warranty thing.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
samar29 wrote:

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-5…

Bought the lens 55-200mm from camarena store paytm

Anyone has any review about this store ?


and you are aware that this is a non VR lens, also 13 Elements in 9 Groups ?

  • camarena * is an excellent seller, infact one of the best in the field, though a little costly.
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
169
806
12
Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

samar29 wrote:

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nikon-af-s-dx-nikkor-5…

Bought the lens 55-200mm from camarena store paytm

Anyone has any review about this store ?


and you are aware that this is a non VR lens, also 13 Elements in 9 Groups ?

  • camarena * is an excellent seller, infact one of the best in the field, though a little costly.

Ohh shit man you saved me , i didn’t realized that its a non VR lens,will cancel it.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
4
195
2144
27
urboss wrote:

Annamalai Nārāyaṇa wrote:

vicky10 wrote:

when wud imagestore deliver? in how many days? any experience or contact number?


going by his past records : http://links.desidime.com/?ref=forums&url=http:...

pray to god, do an unboxing video, and at last if you get a good product thank god


its definitely gonna be the lens taken from double-kit lens pack, so no original packaging. But not very sure about the warranty thing.


if he is going to send kit lens from old stock, than nothing special, but if he sends kit lens from new stock https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif , those who are curious just google.

Missing