Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities

Nittaku Table Tennis Bat Japan Original Shake 1000 for Rs.52 in Amazon

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
60
5094
53
5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

VD bro ,,, invalid deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
60
5094
53
@sharma.feanshu wrote:

VD bro ,,, invalid deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Check before posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You are late to grab deal, what can i do ?

https://i.imgur.com/qneLgLe.png
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@sharma.feanshu wrote:

VD bro ,,, invalid deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Check before posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You are late to grab deal, what can i do ?

https://i.imgur.com/qneLgLe.png


I checked 2 mins after you posted

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
60
5094
53
@sharma.feanshu wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@sharma.feanshu wrote:

VD bro ,,, invalid deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Check before posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You are late to grab deal, what can i do ?

https://i.imgur.com/qneLgLe.png


I checked 2 mins after you posted


So you are 2 min late

Think like that

Deals are only fraction of seconds

I dont want your Vu. I hate unnecessary VD’s

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@sharma.feanshu wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@sharma.feanshu wrote:

VD bro ,,, invalid deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Check before posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You are late to grab deal, what can i do ?

https://i.imgur.com/qneLgLe.png


I checked 2 mins after you posted


So you are 2 min late

Think like that

Deals are only fraction of seconds

I dont want your Vu. I hate unnecessary VD’s


It was a mistake .
KG for sharing and sorry for vd

Missing

Similar Deals ( View All Popular Deals )