Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Hot Deal Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk, [email protected] MRP 200 (50% off)

536°
100
50% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Dd pic
Deal Baba
204
45054
781
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk, 200ml@100 MRP 200 (50% off)
Deal Expired

Deal Wiki

Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk, [email protected] MRP 200 (50% off)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.100

Details

The formula with Almond oil softens the skin
Give your very dry skin intensive care
Long-lasting softness and protection

24 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Download
suspended
67
1208
3

Vu

Images
Deal Colonel
57,981
69436
771

vuns

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
374
4

VU brother
Ordered One

Images %281%29
suspended
75
716
5

Voted up and suggested !!

Missing
Deal Subedar
480
2512
44

VUnS
Also KG
Edit:
Oops, You cannot give karma again right now

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
32
0

Voted up! Ordered 2

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Ordered 2. Thank you

1
Deal Subedar
19
1449
7

VU

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
136
3

Ordered 2. Thank you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

12299 user
Deal Cadet
68
266
2

Thanks, Got a couple of them

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
suspended
95
1088
24

Perfect product
Perfect Shop
Perfect Price
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
136
3

Now Price: 170.00 + Delivery charges

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
234
1087
22

Over I think, I can see the price at 100 rupees, yet I can’t add it to cart and ultimately pay. Damn.

PS: Exactly whose channel should I subscribe to get alerts for deals like this? VJ didn’t send any alert for this either. I guess he’s busy or something nowadays.

Dd pic
Deal Baba
204
45054
781
@ithehappy wrote:

Over I think, I can see the price at 100 rupees, yet I can’t add it to cart and ultimately pay. Damn.

PS: Exactly whose channel should I subscribe to get alerts for deals like this? VJ didn’t send any alert for this either. I guess he’s busy or something nowadays.


back in stock again and subscribe my channel …

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
234
1087
22
@Dealmafia wrote:

@ithehappy wrote:

Over I think, I can see the price at 100 rupees, yet I can’t add it to cart and ultimately pay. Damn.

PS: Exactly whose channel should I subscribe to get alerts for deals like this? VJ didn’t send any alert for this either. I guess he’s busy or something nowadays.


back in stock again and subscribe my channel …


Subscribed. And Amazon is trolling me, again when I tried to purchased it said the product is no longer available and now its showing 170 rupees again.

Dd pic
Deal Baba
204
45054
781
@ithehappy wrote:

@Dealmafia wrote:

@ithehappy wrote:

Over I think, I can see the price at 100 rupees, yet I can’t add it to cart and ultimately pay. Damn.

PS: Exactly whose channel should I subscribe to get alerts for deals like this? VJ didn’t send any alert for this either. I guess he’s busy or something nowadays.


back in stock again and subscribe my channel …


Subscribed. And Amazon is trolling me, again when I tried to purchased it said the product is no longer available and now its showing 170 rupees again.


oos again but u can buy from here same price
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nivea-nourishin...?

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
234
1087
22
@Dealmafia wrote:

@ithehappy wrote:

@Dealmafia wrote:

@ithehappy wrote:

Over I think, I can see the price at 100 rupees, yet I can’t add it to cart and ultimately pay. Damn.

PS: Exactly whose channel should I subscribe to get alerts for deals like this? VJ didn’t send any alert for this either. I guess he’s busy or something nowadays.


back in stock again and subscribe my channel …


Subscribed. And Amazon is trolling me, again when I tried to purchased it said the product is no longer available and now its showing 170 rupees again.


oos again but u can buy from here same price
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/nivea-nourishin...?

Snapdeal is in my block list, will never buy anything from them again, also the product’s colour is white and that is even more embarrassing issue :p

But thanks for mentioning anyway.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

VU

Missing