[No limit] Giftcardsindia- Flat 3% instant disc...

[No limit] Giftcardsindia- Flat 3% instant discount on flipkart gift vouchers

328°
9700
3% OFF 10000.0
  • 1442 Views
  • 27 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 2
    • Other reasons : 1
  • 14 vote up
Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324

Deal Wiki

Discount reduced to 2% and now amazon also available at same discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gifhttp://www.giftcardsindia.in/products/amazon--e...

26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
1
5
58
1

Mode Of Payments Please

Cropped663597145
Deal Major
701
10,327
28340
121

Vu+ca

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
sid007 wrote:

Mode Of Payments Please

DC/CC, Netbanking and jiomoney https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
indianhunter wrote:

Vu+ca

Thanks bro +KG https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324

A big welcome to the downvoters, for whom flipkart GV is not a good PRODUCT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Analyst
140
3,922
11392
91

3% only it’s very less wooho is available at 5% with most dc cc no vu or vd from me

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
coolladka wrote:

3% only it’s very less wooho is available at 5% with most dc cc no vu or vd from me

Yes bro, but woohoo always has some limits attached, here you can even purchase 5 lacs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (Though no one is gonna do so )

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

You can only purchase 100 Gift Cards in a single month and aggregate value of Gift Cards purchased cannot be more than Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) in a month. Purchases exceeding these limits shall be cancelled automatically

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
88
178
2

Removed: Trading in hot deals is not allowed

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
4
181
1492
26

Removed: Trading in hot deals is not allowed

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60
androgame wrote:

A big welcome to the downvoters, for whom flipkart GV is not a good PRODUCT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Well I find it good. Moreover it’s a deal & in case of an emergency we can always visit and buy here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

Well I find it good. Moreover it’s a deal & in case of an emergency we can always visit and buy here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, people dont even think before down voting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Fixthedeal wrote:

Removed

Removed: Trading in hot deals is not allowed

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
99
3784
54
androgame wrote:

A big welcome to the downvoters, for whom flipkart GV is not a good PRODUCT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Anything behind ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Anything behind ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nothing consciously https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
132
20
2
coolladka wrote:

3% only it’s very less wooho is available at 5% with most dc cc no vu or vd from me

how can i gat 5% in Woohoo…i have sbi debit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
156
312
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

DC/CC, Netbanking and jiomoney https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Transaction Successful rate??

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
Expand
abhijitsharma.1996 wrote:

Transaction Successful rate??

Its payumoney bro, so whats the problem with payments https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
610
726
10

Same available at crownit since long…. Even there are more payment options available…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
156
312
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Its payumoney bro, so whats the problem with payments https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Can gift cards be bought on multiple purchases or need to be bought in a single purchase(transaction)? 🙄

Download
Shopping Friend
525
306
23391
324
Expand
abhijitsharma.1996 wrote:

Can gift cards be bought on multiple purchases or need to be bought in a single purchase(transaction)? 🙄

You can buy in multiple transactions but not more than 100

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
156
312
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

You can buy in multiple transactions but not more than 100

Check pm

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
165
5078
97

how to buy flipkart @ 5% discount

Mycomtp 1
Deal Cadet
0
54
326
34

How many vouchers can be combined in a single order? Need to buy Mi TV for 40k. How much can I save through this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
105
188
1
dark_horizon wrote:

How many vouchers can be combined in a single order? Need to buy Mi TV for 40k. How much can I save through this?

In flipkart you can combine upto 15 vouchers. You can save 800/- on your TV

Missing