Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Nokia BH-214 Stereo Bluetooth Headset OEM (has a 3.5mm jack) for 698/-

Nokia BH-214 Stereo Bluetooth Headset OEM (has a 3.5mm jack) for 698/-

Analyst
oli.ferns759

http://www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...

faq’s by the seller:
1) What’s the warranty on this product ?
A) 30 days dealer warranty against any manufacturing defects.

2) Is this product brand new ?
A) Yes this product is 100% brand new.

3) Is this product Original nokia ?
A) No its not original Its an OEM product.

4) Will I get warranty from 6 months warranty from nokia care service centre ?
A) No. since this is an OEM product warranty is not supported by nokia care. But we are giving 30 days dealer warranty on this product.

5) How is the sound quality of this product ?
A) We also sell nokia BH-503, Samsung SBH-700, Jabra HALO, out of all of these stereo bluetooth headsets Nokia BH-214 has the best/ultimate sound quality.

6) Can I connect it to my computer/laptop ?
A) Yes this product can be connected to all bluetooth enabled devices including laptops/coomputers.

Warranty : 30 days dealer/seller replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects.

Refund Policy : For this product we are offering a 48 hrs satisfaction warranty wherein if the buyer is not satisfied with the product they can notify us within 48hrs after receiving the product from courier and they can ship the product at their cost for full refund.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/202514/medium/231711-10hvind.jpg?1480835079

Expired
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

sorry was unable to search for any reposts, since i was getting this error

We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
vizetaalways191 wrote:

Grab this for Rs 645/- ( 590 + 55 shipping).

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Nokia-BH-214-Stereo-Blue…

yep, sorry i missed that….only advantage of the first link is that its a powerseller

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Not Orignal

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
smartfriend85 wrote:

Not Orignal

yep, seller himself mentions that its a oem product

for info on what a OEM product is:

What is an OEM product? What does OEM mean? Why buy OEM?

OEM generally means “original equipment manufacturer.” Sometimes it is referred to as “bulk packed”, “white box”, “brown box” and “gray market”.

Almost all PC component and software vendors make two versions of the same product based on a difference in the distribution channels. Retail (“distribution”) is the main consumer channel, whilst OEM (to various systems manufacturers) is another.

The retail channel typically uses colourful retail boxed products, with installation manuals, software CDs etc. Of course the cost of making the nice-looking packages is passed on to you, the customer. Retail packages are also more voluminous, and therefore cost more to ship. The OEM channel distributes products mainly to system builders and integrators, for example Dell, HP and Sun (the OEMs) and many small ones such as the mom-and-pop shop on the corner and embedded systems designers. These bulk-pack products do not have fancy packaging materials and are often produced in much higher volume, both of which result in much lower prices that are not generally available to the public. The OEM products are of the same quality as their retails counterparts. However sometimes the manufacturer warranty is different, shorter or non existent. They also tend not to include supporting materials such as manuals and drivers when applicable, however these are available for download (which tend to be more current versions anyway). Where ever possible DiscounTechnology.com distributes and sells the OEM versions of products (e.g. SCSI hard drives). This allows our customers to benefit from substantially reduced capital costs and much improved return on investment (R.O.I.). Besides the packaging and prices, there are sometimes other subtle and not-so-subtle differences between the retail and OEM versions of a product. Here are a few examples.

reference:
http://discountechnology.com/s.nl/ctype.KB/it.I…

replyuser
Click here to reply