Hotness Now Order food on zomato using Flipkart and ear...

Hot Deal Now Order food on zomato using Flipkart and earn super coins (20 per 100 during bbd) (upcoming) (newly added)

667°
80
20% OFF 100.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,446
1720
13

http://Flipka...om
Soon we can order food on zomato via Flipkart and earn super coins (5 on 100 spent). During bbd we can earn 20 super coins on every 100 spent

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586783/original/Screenshot_20190925_070520.jpg?1569375471

  • Expiring In 7 days
33 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
483
909
7

fake screenshot
below zomato showing for 100 spend on recharge
copied from the phonepe

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
39
1295
22
firstdeal wrote:

fake screenshot
below zomato showing for 100 spend on recharge
copied from the phonepe

He talking about BBD sale.

Normal u get 5. And on BBD u get 20

06ecc9613288ee3d2038b84f260beea4
Deal Cadet
132
244
2

https://www.flipkart.co...us
Now Earn Super coins for zomato order.
Earn 5 Super coins for spending 100 on zomato.
Coins will be credited within 24 hours of the order being delivered
For queries, reach out to 01161270234 or [email protected]…om
Refunds only available in Prepaid wherever applicablehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586956/original/Screenshot_20190925-201243__01.jpg?1569422698
Edit – No cupon code applicable if you order on zomato via flipkart.

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Hunter
630
14958
234

Gud Share

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
ImRebel wrote:

https://www.flipkart.co...us
Now Earn Super coins for zomato order.
Earn 5 Super coins for spending 100 on zomato.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586956/original/Screenshot_20190925-201243__01.jpg?1569422698

But I am sure we can’t apply any coupon on Zomato if we order via Flipkart. So I guess it will be a loss than a profit.

Haven’t tried though.

06ecc9613288ee3d2038b84f260beea4
Deal Cadet
132
244
2
Expand
Roushh wrote:

But I am sure we can’t apply any coupon on Zomato if we order via Flipkart. So I guess it will be a loss than a profit.

I haven’t tried it… let’s give it a try and see what happens…

Cropped1018283590
Deal Captain
780
7220
51

Now Order food on zomato using Flipkart and earn super coins (20 per 100 during bbd) (upcoming) (newly added)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ae

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

are coupons applicable

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
52
56
1

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586957/original/Screenshot_20190925-201631_1.jpg?1569422943
Live now. We Can order now.


Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1

Do we get 20 for every 100 spent on Oyo?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
A_J wrote:

Do we get 20 for every 100 spent on Oyo?

Only during BBD sale. Normally they give 5 supercoins. But during BBD they are offering 4x supercoins.

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Hunter
630
14958
234
desiman wrote:

are coupons applicable

No laughing cry

06ecc9613288ee3d2038b84f260beea4
Deal Cadet
132
244
2
desiman wrote:

are coupons applicable

Right… it’s our loss then profit joy joy

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Right… it’s our loss then profit joy joy

Typical Zomato…

Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Only during BBD sale. Normally they give 5 supercoins. But during BBD they are offering 4x supercoins.

If so there will probably be some kind of cap on the maximum number of coins that can be earned through Oyo because if not, a booking worth 8000 will give you 1600 coins and if you are going on a vacation with family, a booking of 8000 can be made quite easily. Is there currently any cap on the max SC per order from Partner apps?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
A_J wrote:

If so there will probably be some kind of cap on the maximum number of coins that can be earned through Oyo because if not, a booking worth 8000 will give you 1600 coins and if you are going on a vacation with family, a booking of 8000 can be made quite easily. Is there currently any cap on the max SC per order from Partner apps?

You are probably right. There must be a max cap per order too.
I am too lazy to read offer terms right now. pensive

Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

You are probably right. There must be a max cap per order too.
I am too lazy to read offer terms right now. pensive

Same here, was hoping someone would read them for me and give me the fine print stuck_out_tongue

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
A_J wrote:

.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
A_J wrote:

Same here, was hoping someone would read them for me and give me the fine print stuck_out_tongue

Challenge accepted plus1

They are saying it’s unlimited.


Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1479
12

Repost,
Now Order food on zomato using Flipkart and earn super coins (20 per 100 during bbd) (upcoming) (newly added)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ae

Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1

Oh wow, great deal!! Thanks @Roushh

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
A_J wrote:

Oh wow, great deal!! Thanks @Roushh

Yeah, looks like a good deal but I am still skeptical about whether we can apply coupons in OYO or not.

Generally. Flipkart don’t allow us to use coupons if we book any service through Flipkart app. If it is true for OYO then I am not so sure if it really is a good deal at all.

Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yeah, looks like a good deal but I am still skeptical about whether we can apply coupons in OYO or not.

Generally. Flipkart don’t allow us to use coupons if we book any service through Flipkart app. If it is true for OYO then I am not so sure if it really is a good deal at all.

I think we can. I remember trying to book a room few days back

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
A_J wrote:

I think we can. I remember trying to book a room few days back

Then it’s really awesome deal.

Let us know if it works. plus1

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images goku regular original
Deal Subedar
468
1531
11
kiran1bk wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586957/original/Screenshot_20190925-201631_1.jpg?1569422943
Live now. We Can order now.


Is discount coupon applicable

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
Kakarrot wrote:

Is discount coupon appricable

No. You can’t use coupons.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
39
1295
22
Expand
Roushh wrote:

No. You can’t use coupons.

Why.

In ola am able to ise coupon like ola app

I have 18.coupon all are show in my flipkart ola login account

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

If only Zomato Gold delivery can be clubbed, it will be a super loot..

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
517
2
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Why.

In ola am able to ise coupon like ola app

I have 18.coupon all are show in my flipkart ola login account

18 coupons?

Missing