606°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge

(Twice per user) Flat Rs.25 Cashback on Rs.50 or Above

Score: 48 Votes: 48
Score: 48 Votes: 48
Score: 48 Votes: 48
Score: 48 Votes: 48
Score: 48 Votes: 48
25
50% OFF 50.0
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
(Twice per user) Flat Rs.25 Cashback on Rs.50 or Above
Deal Expired

https://www.helpchat.in/sharedeals/offer/helpch...
Offer: Flat Rs.25 Cashback on Rs.50 or Above
https://www.helpch...n/
Details

Use coupon code JULY25
Terms & Conditions: 
• Flat Rs.25 cashback on Rs.50 or above 
• Valid for first 15000 users only 
• Valid till stock lasts 
• Not valid on Airtel recharges 
• Cashback will be credited immediately 
• Offer valid for all recharges – Prepaid, Postpaid, DTHValid Till: July 22, 2016, 11:59 a.m.

2 times per user

Terms & Conditions

No cash value unless otherwise indicated in these terms.Helpchat does not make any waranty in relation to the offers, including without limitation their validity and/or value.Helpchat is not party to any transaction that the advertiser and user may enter into.

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to download Helpchat.
  2. Buy now for Rs50
  3. Use coupon code JULY25
  4. Get Rs25 Cash back
  5. https://www.helpch...n/

Details

• Flat Rs.25 cashback on Rs.50 or above
• Valid for first 15000 users only
• Valid till stock lasts
• Not valid on Airtel recharges
• Cashback will be credited immediately
• Offer valid for all recharges – Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH

Terms & Conditions

No cash value unless otherwise indicated in these terms.
Helpchat does not make any waranty in relation to the offers, including without limitation their validity and/or value.
Helpchat is not party to any transaction that the advertiser and user may enter into.

75 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

upload ss while applying if possible https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@AppY_NeO wrote:

:D
upload ss while applying if possible https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Not possible now. But yes i got cb.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
365
3172
16

vuns

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,008
16625
452

Working fine!

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
395

working….tried prepaid .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
365
3172
16
@AppY_NeO wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

upload ss while applying if possible https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


I got cb

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Subedar
2
367
1914
84

working like charm..
sureshot FPD..
v and S

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
203

Good share

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@billa ajith wrote:

working….tried prepaid .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Working on postpaid and dth. Got instant cb on both https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59

Not working for me.. don’t know wh.. it’s showing invalid code.. any idea guys?

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2

Abhi stopped working

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
34
@Cherry wrote:

Not working for me.. don’t know wh.. it’s showing invalid code.. any idea guys?


Same here. Any solution?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1084
12
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

working….tried prepaid .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Working on postpaid and dth. Got instant cb on both https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


not working for me on postpaid

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
318
11,120
35400
286

Showing the coupon code is invalid

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

Guys i used it for 2 postpaid and 1 dth using 3 devices. Got cb on all

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
34

Working

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
280
2520
62

I used just now

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
318
11,120
35400
286

Working Again
Got cb

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
47

Any new user or referral benefits ??

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@oye_friend wrote:

Any new user or referral benefits ??

No.

This is best code currently. Just use it before it goes out of stock https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
80
2

Wow.
Thanks.

Missing
Deal Hunter
313
14,594
46826
238

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
22
692
2160
10

VU + S bro. 😃

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@sagardrokr wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

Not working for me.. don’t know wh.. it’s showing invalid code.. any idea guys?


Same here. Any solution?

its working after sometime.. try and try till u succeed…

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
1
103
928
7

Helpchat just played a trick.
The coupon worked smooth and payment got successful. But they didn’t recharge my no.and after a lot of time refunded back to my helpchat wallet.
Tried again using the coupon but it says invalid now. Good trick seems Hc too going others way.
Edit: worked on midnight that too twice. Vu thanks op.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@oye_friend wrote:

Any new user or referral benefits ??_


You also did not use Helpchat till now? Even me never used this app! might have to use in future atleast! Lazy
toungueout.gif" alt=“toungueout” border=“0”/>

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5

Y no FPD..?

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Helpchat just played a trick.
The coupon worked smooth and payment got successful. But they didn’t recharge my no.and after a lot of time refunded back to my helpchat wallet.
Tried again using the coupon but it says invalid now. Good trick seems Hc too going others way.


try after sometime.. it will work with helpchat cash…..
for me it worked two times on same number from single account.. 1st recharge is succcess and 2nd recharge is pending ofcourse.. lets see if they will recharge it or refund to helpchat cash… but the code got applied twice..

Missing