ola add money offer - 10% upto 50

ola add money offer - 10% upto 50

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
458
1162
15

https://www.olacab...m/

code – OM10
10% cb upto 50
valid till 10 nov
not sure if this is for all users but working for new user
getting applied for new user but not for the old user
showing just near to the promo code apply button

FPD Suggested By > AtulAggarwal ,
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
135
5380
75

Use code OM10 while adding money to ola money and get 10 percent CB upto Rs 50

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168

working for me @Smarty

why ola is giving so much discount today,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit : Available but not applicable. May be work for those who missed MEGA500.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
14
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

working for me @Smarty

why ola is giving so much discount today,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

New account??not applicable for me

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
135
5380
75

showing in old account

@samisam093 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

working for me @Smarty

why ola is giving so much discount today,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

New account??not applicable for me


Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168
@samisam093 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

working for me @Smarty

why ola is giving so much discount today,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

New account??not applicable for me


not even for me,, old account,, but showing in promo section..

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
135
5380
75

just use its working right now…..mega500

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..


Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
409
2106
28

From 100% to 10% ….ola drives @90km/h….

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
23
673
4368
52
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..


I missed and miss MEGA500 but OM10 also not working.

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
135
5380
75

mega500 started again for few mins

@ghitesh wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..


I missed and miss MEGA500 but OM10 also not working.

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
23
673
4368
52
@Smarty wrote:

mega500 started again for few mins

@ghitesh wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..


I missed and miss MEGA500 but OM10 also not working.


But this time for new user only.

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
135
5380
75

working for old too

just use it


@ghitesh wrote:


@Smarty wrote:

mega500 started again for few mins

@ghitesh wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Anyone who missed MEGA500 please confirm..


I missed and miss MEGA500 but OM10 also not working.


But this time for new user only.


Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2020
18

more500 was the best code. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
1

evn MEGA500 ❤

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
231
534
39

what is offer for old users…please elaborate!!

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
24
264
5288
43

Terms & Conditions

1. Cashback amount is capped at Rs.50

2. Coupon applicable only once per user, for first time Ola Money users only

3. Coupon valid on 9th & 10th November, 2016

4. Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offer at its own discretion

Missing