Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Ola - Download digbibank by DBS app, sign-up and recharge your ola money for 550 and get 250 cashback in your digiSavings account

Ola - Download digbibank by DBS app, sign-up and recharge your ola money for 550 and get 250 cashback in your digiSavings account

882°
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/inde...ml
https://i.imgur.com/4B3uqnm.jpg
We’ve got some great news coming your way!

Ola has tied up with digibank by DBS to bring all Ola customers a highly rewarding offer – simply download digibank by DBS app and fund your Ola Money for Rs.550 to get flat Rs.250 cashback in your digiSavings account & benefits worth Rs.2400*.

Here’s what you need to do:

https://i.imgur.com/HiTR2Q6.jpg

For more info: https://dbs.onelink.me/4250782238/d4...aa

Follow these steps to avail this offer:

1. Download the digibank by DBS app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store
  2. Enter ‘BBOLA’ as the referral code during signing up for an account
  3. Fill in the required details, along with PAN & Aadhaar number to open a digiSavings account
  4. Complete your Aadhaar authentication as per options available in the digibank app
  5. Request for the Debit Card from the app once the authentication is completed
  6. Fund your OLA Money account using digibank debit card / Netbanking with Rs. 550.

Terms & Conditions:

• Valid for customers opening digibank savings account only in 12 DBS locations – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Cuddalore, Surat, Salem, Moradabad.
  • This Offer is only valid for new customers who have signed up with the referral code BBOLA, opened a digiSavings account and funded the OLA Money account with Rs. 550 using digibank debit card till 31st December 2018 (21:00 hours).
  • Cashback will be credited in the digiSavings account of the customers within 15 working days of opening the digiSavings account.
  • This Offer cannot be clubbed with other existing offer for digiSavings customers viz. Member-Get-Member (MGM) Offer, etc.
  • You will get a digibank bigbasket debit card when you sign up with referral code BBOLA. You can use this debit card to get flat 5% cashback (maximum of Rs.200 per month per debit card; i.e. Rs.2400 in one year) on purchases made on bigbasket website / app.
  • OLA & DBS Bank reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice to the customer.
  • You consent to our collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the offer. You agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy of which can be found at www.dbs.com/p...cy
  • Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque and is not transferable.
  • Opening of a digiSavings account is subject to internal policies of DBS Bank Ltd.
  • Tax liability arising from the offer, if any, will be solely borne by the customer.
  • Offer will be governed by the laws of India and subject to courts in Mumbai.
  • By availing the offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions.

https://blog.olacabs.com/get-rs-250-cashback-by...

Expired
46 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Ib me if u want Digibank Referral to get 250₹ Extra

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

If you use referral, you can’t use BBOLA i guess…

View 12 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Not interested in open new bank acc for 250

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me if u want referral,so that can earn 250+330 if u use ola offee

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me for the referral. I can guide you on how to maximize benefits from Digibank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai PAN card na ho toh chalega

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Send me referral

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Check ib

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already a customer of DBS DIGIBANK tell me if any offer for me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Massage me if you want to get Rs 500 in dbs bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you want a referral, inbox me smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

DBS is the worst bank. Their customer support also sucks. You’ll not get a single cash back and you’ll end up with getting nothing. Just avoid it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I had something different experience. Till now no problems. They rocks.

giftdigibucks
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you want Rs 500 cashback then massege me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

There is no dbs bank here in Ranchi…can we get this benefits?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If anyone want referral please pm me with your mobile no. To get both OlaCB 250 and referral 250

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is PAN mandatory?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone sharing digi bank referral.. pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is that available for all ? Specific location???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone refer me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me the referral code

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I live in patna can I am allowed to do that

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can the existing digi bank savings bank customer avail it?Can anybody suggest?Please advise me….

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

How is DBS guys?

I don’t have Paytm Payments bank & need to open a digital bank account.Is it a good choice?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes it’s a good choice.

Link Copied

Oh nice bro

Can you please tell me how are the transactions like are transaction (upi , neft) success rates high?

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already have 3 digibank accounts. Can I call customer care & tell them to add referral code to all 3 accounts stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I looked at this and it said I had to authorize then to change my government benefits, gas subsidies and such things if I wanted to open an account with them. And on top of that they had something about this is my first OTP for aadhar or something..

Link Copied

This Offer cannot be clubbed with other existing offer for digiSavings customers viz. Member-Get-Member (MGM) Offer, etc

Referral bonus not valid if Ola offer is availed

replyuser
Click here to reply