Hotness Ola - Download digbibank by DBS app, sign-up an...

Hotness Ola - Download digbibank by DBS app, sign-up and recharge your ola money for 550 and get 250 cashback in your digiSavings account

647°
Ic3
Deal Major

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/inde...ml
https://i.imgur.com/4B3uqnm.jpg
We’ve got some great news coming your way!

Ola has tied up with digibank by DBS to bring all Ola customers a highly rewarding offer – simply download digibank by DBS app and fund your Ola Money for Rs.550 to get flat Rs.250 cashback in your digiSavings account & benefits worth Rs.2400*.

Here’s what you need to do:

https://i.imgur.com/HiTR2Q6.jpg

For more info: https://dbs.onelink.me/4250782238/d4...aa

Follow these steps to avail this offer:

1. Download the digibank by DBS app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store
  2. Enter ‘BBOLA’ as the referral code during signing up for an account
  3. Fill in the required details, along with PAN & Aadhaar number to open a digiSavings account
  4. Complete your Aadhaar authentication as per options available in the digibank app
  5. Request for the Debit Card from the app once the authentication is completed
  6. Fund your OLA Money account using digibank debit card / Netbanking with Rs. 550.

Terms & Conditions:

• Valid for customers opening digibank savings account only in 12 DBS locations – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Cuddalore, Surat, Salem, Moradabad.
  • This Offer is only valid for new customers who have signed up with the referral code BBOLA, opened a digiSavings account and funded the OLA Money account with Rs. 550 using digibank debit card till 31st December 2018 (21:00 hours).
  • Cashback will be credited in the digiSavings account of the customers within 15 working days of opening the digiSavings account.
  • This Offer cannot be clubbed with other existing offer for digiSavings customers viz. Member-Get-Member (MGM) Offer, etc.
  • You will get a digibank bigbasket debit card when you sign up with referral code BBOLA. You can use this debit card to get flat 5% cashback (maximum of Rs.200 per month per debit card; i.e. Rs.2400 in one year) on purchases made on bigbasket website / app.
  • OLA & DBS Bank reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice to the customer.
  • You consent to our collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the offer. You agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy of which can be found at www.dbs.com/p...cy
  • Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque and is not transferable.
  • Opening of a digiSavings account is subject to internal policies of DBS Bank Ltd.
  • Tax liability arising from the offer, if any, will be solely borne by the customer.
  • Offer will be governed by the laws of India and subject to courts in Mumbai.
  • By availing the offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions.

https://blog.olacabs.com/get-rs-250-cashback-by...

45 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Captain

Ib me if u want Digibank Referral to get 250₹ Extra

Ic3
Deal Major
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

If you use referral, you can’t use BBOLA i guess…

Cropped243923528
Deal Cadet

Not interested in open new bank acc for 250

Deal Captain
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Nope u can use both

Ic3
Deal Major
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Nope u can use both

How, will it allow to enter two codes during sign-up? flushed

Deal Captain
Expand
skaluva wrote:

For Digibank refer u need to send 1₹ to refer someone ( Mobile no. ) , When the person download app through that referral link ( SMS ) & create account , he will get 250₹ after spending 2000₹ from physical card

So to use both refer someone , & sign up with the code to get both benefits

Ic3
Deal Major
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

For Digibank refer u need to send 1₹ to refer someone ( Mobile no. ) , When the person download app through that referral link ( SMS ) & create account , he will get 250₹ after spending 2000₹ from physical card

So to use both refer someone , & sign up with the code to get both benefits

Oh.. ok.. tx for the info.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie

Pm me if u want referral,so that can earn 250+330 if u use ola offee

Missing
Deal Cadet

PM me for the referral. I can guide you on how to maximize benefits from Digibank.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Bhai PAN card na ho toh chalega

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar

Send me referral

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
bux wrote:

Send me referral

Check ib

Aliensmall1
Deal Cadet
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

What if you are not in one of those 12 cities?

Deal Captain
Expand
alientechy22 wrote:

What if you are not in one of those 12 cities?

U can open Bank account , but physical card delivery available in those 12 cities only

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

U can open Bank account , but physical card delivery available in those 12 cities only

Card delivery possible at address(those in 12 cities) other than address in Aadhar (other than those 12 cities) ??

Missing
Deal Newbie

Already a customer of DBS DIGIBANK tell me if any offer for me

Missing
Deal Newbie

Massage me if you want to get Rs 500 in dbs bank

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Guys don’t do this ola referal.
I did this ola referal and opened a/c with that code. even transacted.
On asking the customer care team, they didn’t even know about this offer from ola…. after sharing screen shot, dbs team saying….. it is ola should make credit 250 into my dbs a/c….. and i have to contact them,…… then contacting ola, they too pinged to contactr dbs….. lot of hectic…… then dropped mail to ola with screen shots…..after months (when i thought ok i don’t need this 250, lost hope to fight again) ……. got cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie

If you want a referral, inbox me smile

Missing
Deal Newbie

DBS is the worst bank. Their customer support also sucks. You’ll not get a single cash back and you’ll end up with getting nothing. Just avoid it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Refferal

Missing
Deal Newbie

If you want Rs 500 cashback then massege me

Missing
Deal Newbie

There is no dbs bank here in Ranchi…can we get this benefits?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
skaluva wrote:

It will for both offers

Missing
Deal Newbie

If anyone want referral please pm me with your mobile no. To get both OlaCB 250 and referral 250

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Guys don’t do this ola referal.
I did this ola referal and opened a/c with that code. even transacted.
On asking the customer care team, they didn’t even know about this offer from ola…. after sharing screen shot, dbs team saying….. it is ola should make credit 250 into my dbs a/c….. and i have to contact them,…… then contacting ola, they too pinged to contactr dbs….. lot of hectic…… then dropped mail to ola with screen shots…..after months (when i thought ok i don’t need this 250, lost hope to fight again) ……. got cashback.

Check pm

Missing
Deal Newbie

Pm me for referral

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
skaluva wrote:

For refer offer promo code not required.

I think old dimer used FLIP code and MGM offer previously

Missing
Deal Newbie
Love-You-Ji wrote:

DBS is the worst bank. Their customer support also sucks. You’ll not get a single cash back and you’ll end up with getting nothing. Just avoid it.

I had something different experience. Till now no problems. They rocks.

giftdigibucks
Missing