Recharge for Rs.250 Ola Money using RuPay card ...

Recharge for Rs.250 Ola Money using RuPay card and get Rs.25 EXTRA

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
250
9% OFF 275.0
Olamoney
Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11
olamoney Coupons
Deal Expired

Use Promo Code : OLARUPAY

https://www.olamone...m/

Terms & Conditions
Offer is only applicable on Transactions made for an amount of Rs. 250/- or more, made only using the RuPay Cards.
The cashback amount shall not exceed a sum of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only).

https://blog.olamoney.com/2016/06/29/get-rs-25-...

  • In Travel
  • Expired 4 months before

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Olamoney.
  2. Get Rs.25 EXTRA using RuPay Card
  3. Use Code OLARUPAY

Terms and conditions:

Offer is only applicable on Transactions made for an amount of Rs. 250/- or more, made only using the RuPay Cards.
The cashback amount shall not exceed a sum of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only).
Offer is valid only during the Offer Period, i.e. (June 17th, 2016 till December, 31, 2016)
The Offer can be availed only on one (1) Transaction per customer per month during the Offer Period.
Customer needs to apply code OLARUPAY to avail the offer.
Cashback amount generated on the Offer will be credited to customer’s ZipCash Ola Money Wallet account instantly.

27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Img 0836
Deal Cadet
0
82
272
18

VUnS +Kg

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
103
884
9

valid for all ?

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
3,556
25729
172

Code getting applied. Seems valid for all.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
491
4503
198

Deal is running since last 3 months and people suggesting it for FPD now… LOL

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
159
345
8

coupon code not applicable

Riffdancing 660x371
Deal Cadet
0
71
392
5

Code is not applicable, why it do so???

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2402
21
@danishsharma201868 wrote:

Code is not applicable, why it do so???


This is for all users try again.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2402
21

This offer is running from last few months nothing new here.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
234
584
13

Seems like uber has started overtaking ola these days. Few days back I wasn’t finding cans on ola early in the morning. There 3 or 4 in uber however. Ola is innovating faster than uber but uber seems to be getting ahead with pureplay discount tactics. The fare itself feels cheaper on uber. No need for coupons or anything. I recently added 500 in ola for some offer. Now i regret it…

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
37
1,574
15023
389

Credit given to @asm123 as well.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Code applied but didn’t received cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
11
326
6

Airtel recharge or bill payment not available in ola money even without applying any coupon.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2402
21
@milanbhowmik3162 wrote:

Code applied but didn’t received cb

Because you didn’t used rupay card

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2402
21
@fortune23 wrote:

Airtel recharge or bill payment not available in ola money even without applying any coupon.

It’s for loading money and later you can do recharges.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
11
326
6
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@fortune23 wrote:

Airtel recharge or bill payment not available in ola money even without applying any coupon.

It’s for loading money and later you can do recharges.


I know that but airtel recharges and bill payments are not allowed right now since the last 1-2 months.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2402
21
@fortune23 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@fortune23 wrote:

Airtel recharge or bill payment not available in ola money even without applying any coupon.

It’s for loading money and later you can do recharges.


I know that but airtel recharges and bill payments are not allowed right now since the last 1-2 months.


Paid for my airtel postpaid bill on Sept 13 was the last time I paid so no idea if it is working now or not.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
41

Coupon used last month but showing invalid this month

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
232
1316
17
bargainhunter wrote:

Coupon used last month but showing invalid this month

exactly…

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
594
52

Can some one tell me which bank offers Rupay and which is Best ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
232
1316
17
Expand
bargainhunter wrote:

After 30 days from my comment? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I meant coupon worked last month (Nov)
But showing invalid this month.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
232
1316
17
Expand
bargainhunter wrote:

After 30 days from my comment? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I meant coupon worked last month (Nov)
But showing invalid this month.

Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
0
67
301
5

Expired.

Missing