Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
OLA introduces car rentals  4 hrs 40 KM @ 600

OLA introduces car rentals 4 hrs 40 KM @ 600

89°
Benevolent
panchabhut

Received the following in Email yesterday

Introducing Ola Rentals! Now rent chauffeur driven AC cars on hourly packages at the best prices in Kolkata. Whether you’re going for a night-out with friends, multiple client meetings, a shopping trip across the city or exploring Kolkata’s touristy spots, have a car at your disposal throughout your journey with our new offering. Choose from Mini or Prime to suit your travel requirements. Try Ola Rentals today, starting at just Rs. 600 for 4 hours, inclusive of 40 km.

To Start Traveling with Ola Rentals:
Open the Ola App
Swipe to the right on the category panel and choose ‘Rentals’
Click on ‘Ride Now’
Select the desired package
Select your preferred category from Mini or Prime
Click Accept and Confirm

The OLA Rentals option is available in the bottom bar along with other options like Mini, Micro, Prime, Outstation etc. The bar has to be slided right to left. Right now only 4 hrs – 40 Km option is available.

A good option for those who need to visit multiple places within a short time. Also good in situations where you need to go to a relatively remote location where you know it would be very difficult to get a return transport.

Verified for Kolkata. Not sure about other cities.
https://www.olacab...m/

Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Working in hyderabad too

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

sadly uber is going to make ola bleed…similar to what amazon did to flipkart https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Working in Jamshedpur too.

Link Copied
@waterloo wrote:

sadly uber is going to make ola bleed…similar to what amazon did to flipkart https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Flipkart did kill themselves. cash isn’t always available for burning. ekart added extra milestone but haven’t they thought about what they will do with a logistic department when orders will dry up. They just raised up money and never utilized it beneficially.

While Ola on other hand has much better scenario. Own payment ecosystem on the way, better advisory board. Uber has much more challenges. For example, If i would stand outside Eden gardens providing taxis for free (upto 600) on the name of customer acquisition isnt what ola is doing. Some startups basically make money rather just fueling and burning the investors cash.

Being a marwadi i don’t see any business if we aren’t making money from the first day (but that on other hand depends on one’s personal opinion). Bookmyshow is an excellent example of what you can do with an idea. they have investors, their money, almost no closer competition, revenue generating product and their past expansion in New Zealand was a great stroke.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Utsav wrote:

@waterloo wrote:

Flipkart did kill themselves. cash isn’t always available for burning. ekart added extra milestone but haven’t they thought about what they will do with a logistic department when orders will dry up. They just raised up money and never utilized it beneficially.

While Ola on other hand has much better scenario. Own payment ecosystem on the way, better advisory board. Uber has much more challenges. For example, If i would stand outside Eden gardens providing taxis for free (upto 600) on the name of customer acquisition isnt what ola is doing. Some startups basically make money rather just fueling and burning the investors cash.

Being a marwadi i don’t see any business if we aren’t making money from the first day (but that on other hand depends on one’s personal opinion). Bookmyshow is an excellent example of what you can do with an idea. they has investors, their money, almost no closer competition, revenue generating product and their past expansion in New Zealand was a great stroke.

hope ur prediction beats mine…would definitely like to see an indian startup take a mnc head on and come out on top like what Didi Chuxing has done in china

Link Copied
@waterloo wrote:

@Utsav wrote:

@waterloo wrote:

Being a marwadi i don’t see any business if we aren’t making money from the first day (but that on other hand depends on one’s personal opinion). Bookmyshow is an excellent example of what you can do with an idea. they has investors, their money, almost no closer competition, revenue generating product and their past expansion in New Zealand was a great stroke.

hope ur prediction beats mine…would definitely like to see an indian startup take a mnc head on and come out on top like what Didi Chuxing has done in china

Well paytm can be one as they have already expanded to toronto and Mr. Vijay Sharma is trying to make those “Goras” work for him and not the other way round.

replyuser
Click here to reply