ola money - Get Rs.100 EXTRA on recharge of Rs....

ola money - Get Rs.100 EXTRA on recharge of Rs.599+ Ola Money. (User Specific)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Olamoney
Missing
suspended
6
199
854
4

Get Rs.100 EXTRA on recharge of Rs.599+ Ola Money. Use code – PLUS100. Recharge now

Hurry! Offer ends today. TCA
https://olamone...m/

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year
10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175

Specific users??

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
154
2032
17

worked for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
146
7

Worked

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
262
3

campaign condition either not found or incorrect

Stetho
Deal Cadet
2
230
764
13

Not found md m

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
6
423
10
@THE DOC wrote:

Not found md m


Aap Dr ho kya

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30980
273
@rak wrote:

@THE DOC wrote:

Not found md m


Aap Dr ho kya


No. He is a Document 😜

Op again suspended 😱

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
6
423
10
@Plato wrote:

@rak wrote:

@THE DOC wrote:

Not found md m


Aap Dr ho kya


No. He is a Document 😜

Op again suspended 😱


why suspended ?

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30980
273
@rak wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@rak wrote:

@THE DOC wrote:

Not found md m


Aap Dr ho kya


No. He is a Document 😜

Op again suspended 😱


why suspended ?


No idea about this time. Last two times, I think it was for bumping/spamming.

Missing