113°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Ola or the deals across all stores in Travel

[Upcoming Saturady]Ola Mumbai Rs. 300 off on First Ride

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Logo alpha
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Ola or the deals across all stores in Travel
Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15

Ola Mumbai Get Rs. 300 of on your first ride.
Use coupon : OLASS16
Valid Till : 4th June Midnight
http://imgur.com/G...Al
https://www.olacab...m/

  • In Travel
  • Expired about 1 year
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
1447612247290
Deal Lieutenant
2
104
3804
24

Vu+Kg+S

As well as ATC. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
77
3,079
10420
74
@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15
@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

opps sorry then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
77
3,079
10420
74
@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

opps sorry then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

also title gore… Fisst ride https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15
@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

opps sorry then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

also title gore… Fisst ride https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

So make a new account.

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
21
@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@moviefan7 wrote:

Nice deal! Voted up and suggested and karma given!

@adarshjaju123109

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro in last post u said dat u wont post Ola coupons now??
Validity is only 2 days so no problem warna waise bhi 2 din chalti after posting here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Anyways vu+kg

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15
@Bhaveshdave wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@moviefan7 wrote:

Nice deal! Voted up and suggested and karma given!

@adarshjaju123109

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro in last post u said dat u wont post Ola coupons now??
Validity is only 2 days so no problem warna waise bhi 2 din chalti after posting here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Anyways vu+kg

after so many days offer came so no worries https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
77
3,079
10420
74
@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

opps sorry then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

also title gore… Fisst ride https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

So make a new account.

No.. you made a mistake in the spelling of First in the title.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15
@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

@rossonero wrote:


@adarshjaju123109 wrote:

Guys this is best offer to try Ola LUX and have a ride in cabs like Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi 😍


but the image linked clearly states ‘OlaPrime’

opps sorry then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

also title gore… Fisst ride https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

So make a new account.

No.. you made a mistake in the spelling of First in the title.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

wait i will update https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
32
2

Any coupon for Kolkata guys https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Geek
Deal Cadet
1
88
400
4

Doesn’t work for me, is the coupon valid only on saturday? As on the image, it says super saturday jackpot.

Edit: Do i need to invite my friends, and if they take their 1st ride, then only i can apply this coupon?

Thumbimgcrop 1441919269648
Deal Cadet
4
177
546
15
@thebeast wrote:

Doesn’t work for me, is the coupon valid only on saturday? As on the image, it says super saturday jackpot.

Edit: Do i need to invite my friends, and if they take their 1st ride, then only i can apply this coupon?

This Promo Will Go Live on Saturday MidNight.

Black wallpaper hd 2200x1305 27
Deal Cadet
3
122
660
2

True but they sometimes give Honda accord too, I booked twice got an accord and a BMW 3 series once.

Missing