OlaCabs :- Get 50% off upto 50₹ on Ur Next 5 Ri...

OlaCabs :- Get 50% off upto 50₹ on Ur Next 5 Rides in Delhi

167°
50
50% OFF 100.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
4,784
27935
268

https://www.olacab...m/

Code :- OLADEL

Expiring In 17 days
14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466

Bro do tag me if some Ola bike code comes (new user /old user), if possible

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
112
0

Not applicable for me.

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

R u making US numbers for it?

Yeah, they blocked all genuine accounts

Missing
Deal Cadet
97
667
8
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, they blocked all genuine accounts

Actually Some days back i took an ola bike and as always the driver started sharing his incidents while riding.
One of the incidents he stated was that whenever he used to start his ola business for the day atleast once he used to get a booking for a similiar route from different id’s daily. he didnt care and always accepted it.After frequent rides with that person he came to know why he was using different id’s the reason was the US number trick. He didnt care about it and just continued his service and expected timely payments but as it became a trend for the driver to receive bookings from US number the ola officer’s concluded that the driver is making self bookings for free to earn money and they went on to suspend the driver’s profile and charged a penalty of rs 2000 over and above his pending dues.
I never used that offer because ola wasnt allowing me to make anymore signups, not sure why.
but anyhows after knowing this i would rather never think of using such offer because iam taking from company but actually company is taking from a hardworking person who is not at any fault here
Not always the same case with all but i was just sharing the experience which he shared with me
But in all this issue i was actually happy to know that there was some other person like me who looks for such offer in my locality stuck_out_tongue

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Actually Some days back i took an ola bike and as always the driver started sharing his incidents while riding.
One of the incidents he stated was that whenever he used to start his ola business for the day atleast once he used to get a booking for a similiar route from different id’s daily. he didnt care and always accepted it.After frequent rides with that person he came to know why he was using different id’s the reason was the US number trick. He didnt care about it and just continued his service and expected timely payments but as it became a trend for the driver to receive bookings from US number the ola officer’s concluded that the driver is making self bookings for free to earn money and they went on to suspend the driver’s profile and charged a penalty of rs 2000 over and above his pending dues.
I never used that offer because ola wasnt allowing me to make anymore signups, not sure why.
but anyhows after knowing this i would rather never think of using such offer because iam taking from company but actually company is taking from a hardworking person who is not at any fault here
Not always the same case with all but i was just sharing the experience which he shared with me
But in all this issue i was actually happy to know that there was some other person like me who looks for such offer in my locality stuck_out_tongue

flushed Even i didnt know this, but i dont think it would happen anytime here, chandigarh is a small city as compared to metros , so less number of looters and the internet users are even lesser, no chances of any big scam
Missing
Deal Cadet
97
667
8
Expand
androgame wrote:
flushed Even i didnt know this, but i dont think it would happen anytime here, chandigarh is a small city as compared to metros , so less number of looters and the internet users are even lesser, no chances of any big scam

Iam in the rural side of Ahmedabad which is not developed as per me not even as developed as chandigarh
But it cannot be called a big scam

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Iam in the rural side of Ahmedabad which is not developed as per me not even as developed as chandigarh
But it cannot be called a big scam

Luck then, in that case offer ended for good sunglasses

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4423
130
androgame wrote:

Bro do tag me if some Ola bike code comes (new user /old user), if possible

Try this one too.

OlaCabs: Get 50% off up to 20 rs on Ola bike ride.

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...wC

Missing