Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

OlaMoney: Exclusive offer on mobile recharges! Recharge your mobile phones using Ola Money and get 50% CASHBACK!! | Only for selected users.

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Olamoney
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678

https://www.olamone...m/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://blog.olamoney.com/2016/06/10/exclusive-...

Terms and Conditions Apply:
50% Cashback on mobile recharge using Ola Money
Only for selected users.
Maximum cashback amount – Rs.30
Cashback will be credited to eligible users within 2 working days
Offer will be applicable only for one transaction per user
Validity – Limited period offer
Ola Money can withdraw the offer at its own discretion

21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
10

Only for selected users.

As well as no option for checking you are eligible or not (No coupon) .

Too Risky

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55

User specific 😐

Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227

account specific https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
any how vu for find.

Riffdancing 660x371
Deal Cadet
0
71
416
5

it’s like lottery system.I m not going with it

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
310
6

Got the msg for the same.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Is this offer applicable for Postpaid users?can someone confirm please

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
212
2

Snapdeal also used to send messages “50rs. off on your recharge”.. If I try to use that coupon error used to come “Only for first transaction”..

Already I am an old customer of snpadeal.. Then what is the use if they sent coupons which are useful for first transaction?

I also got this ola msg.. Looks like this ola offer is also similar to that snapdeal offer..

P.S: But going to do recharge.. :p

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
143
470
4

Recharge your mobile phones using Ola Money and get 50% CASHBACK!!

To avail the offer, download the app NOW!

Terms and Conditions Apply:

50% Cashback on mobile recharge using Ola Money
Only for selected users.
Cashback will be credited on the first mobile recharge done during the offer period.
Maximum cashback amount – Rs.30
Cashback will be credited to eligible users within 2 business days
Offer will be applicable only for one transaction per user
Offer valid till 11:59 pm on 12th June, 2016
Ola Money can withdraw the offer at its own discretion
https://blog.olamoney.com/2016/06/10/exclusive-...

Images
Deal Captain
37
98
14936
117

Link? Image? Something

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
10

@AtulTheDimer original post.

Itachi fireball jutsu
Deal Cadet
0
72
686
13

Selected users ? how do i know ?

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
@ISO wrote:

@AtulTheDimer original post.


My mistake. I use to generally serch using code but there is no code. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1678
32
@ISO wrote:

Only for selected users.

As well as no option for checking you are eligible or not (No coupon) .

Too Risky

dont do Txn. i got offer SMS and then done recharge but now ola cheaters telling I m not eligible for CB. they will not give CB to anyone by saying you are not among selected customers. who are selected customers? we are on mercy of Ola Money.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227
@yureka2020 wrote:

@ISO wrote:

Only for selected users.

As well as no option for checking you are eligible or not (No coupon) .

Too Risky

dont do Txn. i got offer SMS and then done recharge but now ola cheaters telling I m not eligible for CB. they will not give CB to anyone by saying you are not among selected customers. who are selected customers? we are on mercy of Ola Money.


wt* …. post on twitter! stopped using this ola money long ago!

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1678
32
@muxdemux wrote:

Selected users ? how do i know ?

no one is selected by ola. they only want more Txn by fake offer. I recommend don’t do recharge by ola money rest on u.

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
59
891
5504
33

This should be avoided as there is no code n hence no way to confirm if we are eligible . Don’t trust Ola. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1678
32
@hese wrote:


@yureka2020 wrote:

@ISO wrote:

Only for selected users.

As well as no option for checking you are eligible or not (No coupon) .

Too Risky

dont do Txn. i got offer SMS and then done recharge but now ola cheaters telling I m not eligible for CB. they will not give CB to anyone by saying you are not among selected customers. who are selected customers? we are on mercy of Ola Money.


wt* …. post on twitter! stopped using this ola money long ago!
already posted on their Twitter wall and also sent DM.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
10
@yureka2020 wrote:

@hese wrote:


@yureka2020 wrote:

@ISO wrote:

Only for selected users.

As well as no option for checking you are eligible or not (No coupon) .

Too Risky

dont do Txn. i got offer SMS and then done recharge but now ola cheaters telling I m not eligible for CB. they will not give CB to anyone by saying you are not among selected customers. who are selected customers? we are on mercy of Ola Money.


wt* …. post on twitter! stopped using this ola money long ago!
already posted on their Twitter wall and also sent DM.

Too much pain for 30 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1678
32

Avoid ola to avoid pain https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
941
8512
38

woohoo took risk yesterday and just got 30 Rs. cashback on 60 2 min ago

@rajrocks

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678
@VijayBhai wrote:

woohoo took risk yesterday and just got 30 Rs. cashback on 60 2 min ago

@rajrocks


awesome congo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
weel it paid off https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing