Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
OnePlus 6T Launch Offer :- Get 2000₹ Instant Discount using HDFC Cards & 1000 Cashback in Amazon Pay Balance

OnePlus 6T Launch Offer :- Get 2000₹ Instant Discount using HDFC Cards & 1000 Cashback in Amazon Pay Balance

2173°
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D...3Q

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_OP6T_...
FAQ
Q. What is the offer?
1.Purchase a new OnePlus 6T mobile phone using any prepaid payment method during the offer duration – November 1, 2018 (12:00am) to November 5, 2018 (11:59pm) and get INR 1000 cashback.
2.The cashback under this Offer will be INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.

Q. How to avail the offer?
1.Under this offer, customers purchasing eligible products using a pre-paid method (non-COD) during the offer period shall be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance
2.If your order is dispatched to you in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched to you.
3.Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
4.Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.
5.This offer is valid only from November 1, 2018 (00:00 Hrs) to November 5, 2018 (23:59 Hrs)

Q. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected.

Q. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Expired

Deal Wiki

91 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VU

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Have 2 Icici and 2 Citi cards. lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Give me 😋

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can we use pockets ICICI card for this discount?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

500 pre booking cashback + 1000 pay balance cashback + 2000 off on citi and icici + free earphones
Looks like a good deal.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only one offer you will get either type c earphones and 500 cash back or 2000 rs instant discount.
1000 Amazon pay balance will be added with both offers.

View 12 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can anyone decipher this in layman’s language

Some phones use the USB-C sideband pins – short those and the digital USB-C pins are switched over to the analog circuit on the phone. (Phones with sideband pins implemented will have the additional audio path.)
Dongles that deal like that are passive – just wires. If the phone fully implements that as well as the full USB digital audio portion of Android – like the LeEco phones did – it can use either type, passive or active (where the DAC and amp are built-in).
The confusion arose because some did as you observed – passive dongle only – and others were active dongle only – but there was the third type that did both.
Then there are the more common phones that people did not think about and that’s the fourth type – phones with a traditional headphone jack and USB digital audio supported. I have several of those with either USB-C or microUSB ports. I use the appropriate USB host cable with them and drive an external DAC/amp but if I had the right cable converter, your active USB-C dongle would work just fine with the microUSB ones. You may have used one with a USB dock of some sort.
Remember the MHL adapters that converted the microUSB port for an HDMI TV connection? Same principle – USB ports have always been available in multimodal configurations.
One simple article with a simple diagram could have nipped all of the confusion in the bud but it is what it is and here we are.

Source :- https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/9/...

Link Copied

@PaytmKaPoojari Plese help @goss8877 ji

Link Copied

they expect ppl to pre-book without knowing the price wink

Generous Generous
Link Copied

No loss. It’s just normal Amazon gift card worth 1000. You can use as normal balance

And price would mostly start from 37999

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Booked smile

Link Copied

By paying 1000? U sure u will buy the phone also?

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

goss8877
The post tells us how to get audio from USB type C digital connection in a phone, by shorting pins. I would advise against this, because it’s unnecessary & IMO dongles are better/safer for a layman.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will i get both 500 (for pre book )(Amazon) plus 1500( for attending mumbai world record )and , also 2 usb headphones ,if i attend the one plus world record event ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

no
For Oneplus unbox event you wont get 500 Prebook + bank discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

should we add the giftcard in the amazon account as soon as we receive the gift card or should we wait till the sale date and use on the transaction page?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You can do it the way you like. Purchasing the voucher is necessary, using it is NOT. (for the offer)

So even if you don’t use the voucher to buy 6T, it’ll be fine. But adding it before purchase and using it will make more sense rather than just keeping it!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me for referral code to get additional benefit on your oneplus purchase

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeh Diwali sale mein 10% added Cashback offer 2nd Nov se hai..
Will that be added on top of all the existing offers if I buy a Oneplus on 2nd?

so prebooking – 500 + earphones
ICICI – 2k .. 1k amazon pay cashback
Diwali offer of 10% upto ?? on the 2nd Nov.

Sab add hoga? Worth waiting till the 2nd?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/Standa...

Terms and Conditions (OnePlus 6T offer)
Campaign Date: From 00:00 hrs till 23:59 hrs on 1
st November, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Term” / ”Offer
Period”).
Offered By: Amazon.in (hereinafter referred to as “Amazon”)
Details of the Offer:
Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank”) and Amazon are launching an Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the Term.
Details of the Offer extended to all individuals, who are holders of valid Citibank Credit cards issued in India only
(hereinafter referred to “Customer”) are listed as under. However, the Offer is not valid on Citibank Corporate Credit
Cards.
 “Offer”: Customer is eligible for Rs 2,000 instant savings on purchase of Oneplus 6T phone at Amazon.in website
and app for purchases done using Citibank Credit cards.
 Offer is valid for purchases from 00:00 hrs till 23:59 hrs on 1
st November, 2018
Offer Terms and Conditions:
 This Offer is available to all Citi Credit card members for such cards issued in India only (Customer) except
Citibank Corporate Card holders during the Term. Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
 The Offer is applicable for one transaction per card on Amazon.in website and app during the offer period.
 The instant saving will be calculated on the net amount paid on the card for the OnePlus 6T phone (after an
exchange offer, if applied) in a single transaction. The minimum transaction amount should be Rs 20000.
 The Offer is valid on both EMI and non-EMI transactions. EMI transactions are only applicable on credit cards.
 Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at:
https://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/p....
 The transactions for any approved claim of refund/replacement shall be excluded from this Offer.
 It is mandatory for the Customers to pay with a valid Citibank credit card issued in India to avail the Offer.
 Citibank does not make any warranties or representation on the delivery, services, suitability, merchantability,
availability or quality of the products/services made available to the Customer by Amazon under the Offer.
 Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the
products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to the seller and that
Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
 The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card/account continues to be in good standing and payment continues
to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
 Citibank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury
that may be suffered, to a Customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the
Offer.
 Citibank reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Citibank also reserves the right
at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions
or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw
it altogether.
 The terms & conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation to the rules &
regulations governing the use of the Citibank credit card including but not limited to Card member terms and
conditions, Most Important terms and condtions and/or the Citibank websites as stated above. Payment of
fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from usage of credit cards by the
Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by the Card member terms and conditions and
the Most Important Terms and Conditions. Customer can view the complete terms and conditions on the online
portal http://www.citibank.com...ia.
 The Customers shall not hold Citibank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers,
employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs,
charges and expenses which a Customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer,
sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the Offer or the acceptance, decline, non-receipt, suitability,
quality.
 Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank to conduct further such Offers.
 Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for participation in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is
deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
 Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be
borne directly by Customer and/or billed to the account of the Customer.
 A Customer without being required to do any further act, shall be deemed to have read, understood and
unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.
 The Offer can neither be combined with any other offer nor be assigned or transferred to any other person/
Customer.
 If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or any other entity in respect of the Offer is prevented or
delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or any other entity, including but not
limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures,
floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of
like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or
the other entity/ies shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable
for any consequences.
 All of Citibank’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
 The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Contest shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for referral benefits you get added benefits like 3 months extended warranty on purchase of 6t using referral codes

Link Copied

There is no where written about 3 months extended warranty in tnc..please check n then comment…however if anyone needs a refferal code can pm me for code

Link Copied

Pm me too for refferal code if you going to buy OnePlus 6T.

You won’t get anything for using the code though as some people are claiming here xD

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any idea on HDFC? THERE is Amazon HDFF 10% CB going on too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

10% off Will come on sale days

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anybody who needs referral code kindly pm me..if i get something i wl give sonthng to u too smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

get extra 250rs cash from my end by using my refferal code
PM me for referral code to get additional benefit on your oneplus purchase
thank you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check PM

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Waiting for HDFC offer. Hope it can be clubb with one plus 6t

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Don’t wait.

HDFC offer says max discount is ₹1500 only! Although Amazon is still hiding the max discount, HDFC has updated that on its website.

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

However, there is a thing. Check HDFC smartbuy 10x rewards, you’ll get approx 970 worth benefit, 473 more than Citi offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1) Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6T (Mirror Black 6GB RAM + 128GB memory) from the seller #GreenMobiles – 576A-3GAZZC-8WPTZ5

2) Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6T (Mirror Black 6GB RAM + 128GB memory) from the seller Darshita Electronics – D7LM-KNBCP6-2R7CRQ

3) Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6T (Midnight Black 8GB RAM + 128GB memory) from any seller – KVSW-NJ7LNE-F6Y2B7

4) Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6T (Mirror Black 8GB RAM + 128GB memory) from any seller – FRHY-GZ4952-JYPJ35

5) Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6T (Midnight Black 8GB RAM + 256GB memory) from any seller – K2C9-BQHY58-KUQ4HN

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How did you get these codes? I also bought oneplus 6 on launch. I didn’t got any email for referrrals.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what benefit i get if i use the code

Link Copied

Nothing, but the person whose code you use if refers two then he/she will get Oneplus type c earphones.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Overpriced !! Overhyped !!

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Agreed..
Now OnePlus shouldn’t be called as Flagship Killer as they are pricing the phones in the zone of Flagship phones..
No notification led
No headphone Jack
No IP Ratings for waterproofing
No wireless charging

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will they provide 10% discount on oneplus 6t on hdfc cards from 2nd nov..?

Link Copied

Yes.

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I will transfer 250 Paytm if anyone uses my referral code for buying OnePlus 6T.
PM if interested.

Link Copied

Pm me for 1000 reffral discount voucher plus additional 1500 dicount on oneplus.com

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now pre booking offer +hdfc offer +diwali 1000 cashback can clubb?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes.

These 3 offers can be clubbed.
1. Pre-booking offer (500 cb in apay + earphone)
2. HDFC offer (1500 off)
3. 1000 cb in apay.

Do note that the 3rd offer its NOT same as that Diwali 1000 cb. Do not get confused, these two are different offers. The Diwali offer (shop more save more – 5% cb for purchase between 2k-5k & 10% cb for txn above 5k) is NOT applicable on 6T. However, 6T has its own separate 1000 cb offer.

In other words, if you buy 6T, you’ll get 1000 cb, and then if you buy something else worth 10k, you’ll again get 1000 cb.

T&C for Diwali shop more save more offer (it excludes 6T):
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15886...31

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply