Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Hot Deal OnePlus 6T Launch Offer :- Get 2000₹ Instant Discount using HDFC Cards & 1000 Cashback in Amazon Pay Balance

2119°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Legend
OnePlus 6T Launch Offer :- Get 2000₹ Instant Discount using HDFC Cards & 1000 Cashback in Amazon Pay Balance
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D...3Q

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_OP6T_...
FAQ
Q. What is the offer?
1.Purchase a new OnePlus 6T mobile phone using any prepaid payment method during the offer duration – November 1, 2018 (12:00am) to November 5, 2018 (11:59pm) and get INR 1000 cashback.
2.The cashback under this Offer will be INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.

Q. How to avail the offer?
1.Under this offer, customers purchasing eligible products using a pre-paid method (non-COD) during the offer period shall be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance
2.If your order is dispatched to you in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched to you.
3.Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
4.Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.
5.This offer is valid only from November 1, 2018 (00:00 Hrs) to November 5, 2018 (23:59 Hrs)

Q. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected.

Q. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D...3Q

https://www.amazon.in/b?_encoding=UTF8&node=156...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/537140/medium/925886Screenshot-2018-10-30-22-17-50-175-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg?1540918151

Sale Starts Nov 1 12 AM onwards

Purchase a new OnePlus 6T mobile phone using any prepaid payment method during the offer & Get 1000₹ Cashback as Amazon paybalance

Get Instant Cashback worth Rs.5400 & upto 3 TB Jio 4G Data. T&Cs Apply (terms and conditions apply)
Pay only 6% for any Kindle eBook and get a discount upto INR 500. T&Cs apply (terms and conditions apply)
Join Prime-Get Rs. 500 Amazon Pay Balance. T&C Apply (terms and conditions apply)
Get Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection insurance worth Rs.2000 FREE on opening a Kotak 811 Account. T&Cs apply. (terms and conditions apply)
HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 2,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs (terms and conditions apply)

FAQ
Q. What is the offer?
1.Purchase a new OnePlus 6T mobile phone using any prepaid payment method during the offer duration – November 1, 2018 (12:00am) to November 5, 2018 (11:59pm) and get INR 1000 cashback.
2.The cashback under this Offer will be INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.

Q. How to avail the offer?
1.Under this offer, customers purchasing eligible products using a pre-paid method (non-COD) during the offer period shall be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 1000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance
2.If your order is dispatched to you in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched to you.
3.Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
4.Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.
5.This offer is valid only from November 1, 2018 (00:00 Hrs) to November 5, 2018 (23:59 Hrs)

Q. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected.

Q. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

91 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
Missing
Deal Colonel

VU

Missing
Deal Colonel

Have 2 Icici and 2 Citi cards. lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
Black_Knight wrote:

Have 2 Icici and 2 Citi cards. lol

Give me 😋

Missing
Deal Subedar

Can we use pockets ICICI card for this discount?

Missing
Deal Subedar

500 pre booking cashback + 1000 pay balance cashback + 2000 off on citi and icici + free earphones
Looks like a good deal.

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014

Can anyone decipher this in layman’s language

Some phones use the USB-C sideband pins – short those and the digital USB-C pins are switched over to the analog circuit on the phone. (Phones with sideband pins implemented will have the additional audio path.)
Dongles that deal like that are passive – just wires. If the phone fully implements that as well as the full USB digital audio portion of Android – like the LeEco phones did – it can use either type, passive or active (where the DAC and amp are built-in).
The confusion arose because some did as you observed – passive dongle only – and others were active dongle only – but there was the third type that did both.
Then there are the more common phones that people did not think about and that’s the fourth type – phones with a traditional headphone jack and USB digital audio supported. I have several of those with either USB-C or microUSB ports. I use the appropriate USB host cable with them and drive an external DAC/amp but if I had the right cable converter, your active USB-C dongle would work just fine with the microUSB ones. You may have used one with a USB dock of some sort.
Remember the MHL adapters that converted the microUSB port for an HDMI TV connection? Same principle – USB ports have always been available in multimodal configurations.
One simple article with a simple diagram could have nipped all of the confusion in the bud but it is what it is and here we are.

Source :- https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/9/...

Missing
Deal Cadet

they expect ppl to pre-book without knowing the price wink

Missing
Perfectionist
waterloo wrote:

they expect ppl to pre-book without knowing the price wink

No loss. It’s just normal Amazon gift card worth 1000. You can use as normal balance

And price would mostly start from 37999

Missing
Deal Cadet
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
goss8877 wrote:

Can anyone decipher this in layman’s language

Some phones use the USB-C sideband pins – short those and the digital USB-C pins are switched over to the analog circuit on the phone. (Phones with sideband pins implemented will have the additional audio path.)
Dongles that deal like that are passive – just wires. If the phone fully implements that as well as the full USB digital audio portion of Android – like the LeEco phones did – it can use either type, passive or active (where the DAC and amp are built-in).
The confusion arose because some did as you observed – passive dongle only – and others were active dongle only – but there was the third type that did both.
Then there are the more common phones that people did not think about and that’s the fourth type – phones with a traditional headphone jack and USB digital audio supported. I have several of those with either USB-C or microUSB ports. I use the appropriate USB host cable with them and drive an external DAC/amp but if I had the right cable converter, your active USB-C dongle would work just fine with the microUSB ones. You may have used one with a USB dock of some sort.
Remember the MHL adapters that converted the microUSB port for an HDMI TV connection? Same principle – USB ports have always been available in multimodal configurations.
One simple article with a simple diagram could have nipped all of the confusion in the bud but it is what it is and here we are.

Source :- https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/9/...

@PaytmKaPoojari Plese help @goss8877 ji

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
avgn wrote:

No loss. It’s just normal Amazon gift card worth 1000. You can use as normal balance

And price would mostly start from 37999

are you sure bro? can we use it as normal pay balance if we don’t purchase phone?

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
skaluva wrote:

are you sure bro? can we use it as normal pay balance if we don’t purchase phone?

That’s true. It’s just a normal gift card which can be used as normal Amazon Pay balance. Got one already and used it up too.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Booked smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
skaluva wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/537068/original/Screenshot_20181030-113609.png?1540879595Doesn’t make sense. You will loose 1000 if you dont buy the phone and wont even get the 500 voucher.

Missing
Deal Subedar
inboxankit426 wrote:

Booked smile

By paying 1000? U sure u will buy the phone also?

Missing
Deal Subedar

goss8877
The post tells us how to get audio from USB type C digital connection in a phone, by shorting pins. I would advise against this, because it’s unnecessary & IMO dongles are better/safer for a layman.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
sardasa wrote:

By paying 1000? U sure u will buy the phone also?

Yes. I was anyways game for it.
Yesterday, NYC launch event happened and prices are revealed already
549$ for 6GB RAM Variant
579$ for 8GB RAM variant

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
inboxankit426 wrote:

549$ for 6GB RAM Variant
579$ for 8GB RAM variant

But we wont get at these prices in India

Missing
Deal Newbie
geetansh1991348 wrote:

500 pre booking cashback + 1000 pay balance cashback + 2000 off on citi and icici + free earphones
Looks like a good deal.

Only one offer you will get either type c earphones and 500 cash back or 2000 rs instant discount.
1000 Amazon pay balance will be added with both offers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
inboxankit426 wrote:

549$ for 6GB RAM Variant
579$ for 8GB RAM variant

I don’t think so it’s a global launch happens today only. Oct 30,2018 8:30PM in Delhi. Same time in NYC Oct 30, 2018 11:00AM

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
sardasa wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/537068/original/Screenshot_20181030-113609.png?1540879595Doesn’t make sense. You will loose 1000 if you dont buy the phone and wont even get the 500 voucher.

People who are participating in 01 Nov unboxing event are also getting the same benefits.
1500 Amazon gift voucher will be added to prime users account of the participant
Free USB type C earphones
Never Settle T-shirt (Which others wont get)

For Pre-book customers
500 Amamzon Pay balance
Free USB type C earphones
1000 Amamzon Pay Balance + 2000 Instant DB for ICICI & Citibank users

Missing
Deal Subedar
geetansh1991348 wrote:

Looks like a good deal.

prebooking benefit – 2000 ( 500 amazon pay cashback + 1500 free worth earphones )
Normal Benefit 3000 ( 1000 pay balance cashback + 2000 off on citi and icici card )

Total benefit 5000 smile

Now I am thinking that have I done mistake in buying oneplus 6 at 29999 during Amazon sale which I got at around 26000 with card + cashback offers pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

prebooking benefit – 2000 ( 500 amazon pay cashback + 1500 free worth earphones )
Normal Benefit 3000 ( 1000 pay balance cashback + 2000 off on citi and icici card )

Total benefit 5000 smile

Now I am thinking that have I done mistake in buying oneplus 6 at 29999 during Amazon sale which I got at around 26000 with card + cashback offers pensive

Not a bad price to get hands on OP6
I suppressed my urge then only to go for OP6t

Missing
Perfectionist
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Total benefit 5000 smile

Missing out on much improved battery. Nothing else

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
avgn wrote:

Oneplus 6 battery life is fine for me as it last for 1 day easily and also it dash charging is great, it charges the phone almost 90%+ in less than 1 hour…only 90-100% it takes some time smile

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
avgn wrote:

The fingerprint reader seems more like a bane than boon. Have been seeing reviews about how slow and inaccurate it gets, not to mention the super bright screen animation that’s annoying especially in dark environments.

It’s known that in-screen fingerprint readers are still in very early stage but a brand like OnePlus adapting the tech so early for it’s one and only flagship device doesn’t sound like a wise move. For the like of Vivo and Oppo they have loads of devices in the market of which one or two of the experimental devices sport such new tech but for OP it has just one device selling in the market at any point of time and they need to be careful with what they choose.

Missing