Featured
Hotness Oneplus 7T Starting from Rs. 37999 + 10% off vi...

Hot Deal Oneplus 7T Starting from Rs. 37999 + 10% off via SBI Cards

934°
37999
37999.0
Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1479
12
Oneplus 7T Starting from Rs. 37999 + 10% off via SBI Cards
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07DJHXTLJ?pf_...

http://ama...in
one plus 7t first sale at 12noon on 28th of Sep 2019 with beginning of Amaozn Great Indian Festival, Exclusively for Prime Members

Price :
OnePlus 7T 8GB+128GB= Rs 37,999 OnePlus 7T 8GB+256GB= Rs 39,999https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587233/original/IMG_20190926_201216.jpg?1569508983
Updating more details

  • Expired 14 days
33 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
117
219
4

No discount? stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89

Damn! A tough choice for buyers if they offer OnePlus 7 for 28k (as per leaked images) + bank offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
142
1
raghupro wrote:

Damn! A tough choice for buyers if they offer OnePlus 7 for 28k (as per leaked images) + bank offers.

28k seems to be a fake…

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1479
12
Expand
balugudidiot wrote:

28k seems to be a fake…

it can be at 29k  its possible with all the offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
142
1
Expand
anshulgumber wrote:

it can be at 29k  its possible with all the offers

Yeah…30999-2000Disc = 29k.

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
158
1479
12
itsmanohar99862 wrote:

over priced

That price is not bothering me as much as that irritating notch on 38k device

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
raghupro wrote:

Damn! A tough choice for buyers if they offer OnePlus 7 for 28k (as per leaked images) + bank offers.

It’s 29999, with SBI card 28000

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
23
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

It’s 29999, with SBI card 28000

It would be 27k after SBI card 10% discount.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
Expand
sardasa wrote:

It would be 27k after SBI card 10% discount.

Max 2k discount*

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
791
9

Oneplus is reducing the prices drastically after few months that resale value or exchange comes to pathetic low. So not buying oneplus again.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2

Really torn between rog 2 & 7t. Dayum they priced it same. Not a gamer at all, still leaning towards rog 2. Decisions decisions..

457fca19858125.562e173e550b3
Deal Newbie
50
98
1
Expand
anshulgumber wrote:

That price is not bothering me as much as that irritating notch on 38k device

Absolutely right…i hate notches in 2019

Missing
Deal Cadet
137
274
6

Overpriced.
Better to buy iphone xr or s10e or rog phone 2 in same price range from premium brands

Thumbimgcrop 1473237980713
Deal Cadet
85
117
1
jthakar wrote:

Overpriced.
Better to buy iphone xr or s10e or rog phone 2 in same price range from premium brands

I got hands-on experience with 7t at launch event today but still agree with you.

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
4
Expand
lalitsheoran wrote:

I got hands-on experience with 7t at launch event today but still agree with you.

U got bullet earphones?

Manchester united logo 2
Deal Cadet
292
724
10
senamit520 wrote:

Really torn between rog 2 & 7t. Dayum they priced it same. Not a gamer at all, still leaning towards rog 2. Decisions decisions..

me2 bro,
m a oneplus 3T user so m a 1+ fan but Asus has very aggressively priced, m gonna go for ROG 2.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2
Expand
anish666 wrote:

me2 bro,
m a oneplus 3T user so m a 1+ fan but Asus has very aggressively priced, m gonna go for ROG 2.

Its only the humongous size of rog2 holding me back. Since its sold online only, cant check it personally worried Camera on op7t will be better than rog2, but i will use gcam anyways , so it will negate few things. Hmmmm…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Why Flipkart and Amazon not reveling all Iphone deals?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
38
0

I think 1+ erred heavily on the design side (good internals though) with that rear camera circular design. Highly reminiscent of old nokia lumia and recent moto phones.

Personally I feel many would Never Settle for this and I predict we’ll see different design with 1+8

How many dimers concur?

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
227
1423
32
senamit520 wrote:

Really torn between rog 2 & 7t. Dayum they priced it same. Not a gamer at all, still leaning towards rog 2. Decisions decisions..

trust me, if you are not a gamer don’t buy rog 2. why u ask? let me tell u my exp with rog 1

1. no software updates what so ever
2. 50% of the time air triggers wont work and u need to restart the devices which costs 70 fcuking k’s
3. no resale or exchange value anywhere
4. asus don’t care about customers
5. last but not least the camera hardware is awesome and the software is so shitty that the images looks like they were taken in 2009

compare the above points with one plus and decide yourself

personally im buying rog 2 as a gamer hardcore fps gamer, as i already have note 10plus for daily use

Gq
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

I need phone mainly for the photos which will be one 7t, Rog, Samsung 10e or s9 plus,one plus 7 please suggest

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33
dheervijay wrote:

I need phone mainly for the photos which will be one 7t, Rog, Samsung 10e or s9 plus,one plus 7 please suggest

iPhone 11

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

trust me, if you are not a gamer don’t buy rog 2. why u ask? let me tell u my exp with rog 1

1. no software updates what so ever
2. 50% of the time air triggers wont work and u need to restart the devices which costs 70 fcuking k’s
3. no resale or exchange value anywhere
4. asus don’t care about customers
5. last but not least the camera hardware is awesome and the software is so shitty that the images looks like they were taken in 2009

compare the above points with one plus and decide yourself

personally im buying rog 2 as a gamer hardcore fps gamer, as i already have note 10plus for daily use

Thanks you make some very valid point. On s/w front im OK as i can do develop custom stuff (xda) :wink. However its just the size and the camera. For me 4 things are important in phones : software, camera, custom development, battery. Except battery, OP takes win. Asus takes win in absolute spec monster. On a side note i wud have gotten zenfone 6 had it not been for the call quality issues with specifically indian units.

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
senamit520 wrote:

Thanks you make some very valid point. On s/w front im OK as i can do develop custom stuff (xda) :wink. However its just the size and the camera. For me 4 things are important in phones : software, camera, custom development, battery. Except battery, OP takes win. Asus takes win in absolute spec monster. On a side note i wud have gotten zenfone 6 had it not been for the call quality issues with specifically indian units.

Get a oneplus 7. Much cheaper and better VFM

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Get a oneplus 7. Much cheaper and better VFM

No. its not VFM.

Missing
Deal Newbie
103
44
1

Best time to buy oneplus 7t will be in the next sale which they will make it 27k as it happened for oneplus 7 stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2

Bought 256gb variant for 34K. No phone is better priced in this range than this. If sammy had Snapdragon version in india, wud have got s9+ or even note 9. But they sell low performer exynoss version.

Missing