Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
(Only For Today) Save 1300 on your domestic flights worth Rs 5000 with 700 off on Yatra and 600 cb by paying through Amazon Pay balance.

(Only For Today) Save 1300 on your domestic flights worth Rs 5000 with 700 off on Yatra and 600 cb by paying through Amazon Pay balance.

240°
26% OFF 5000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.yatra.com/offer/details/flights-off...
Special offer for June 8, 2018 – Save Rs.1,300 on domestic flights booking made on Yatra through Amazon Pay.

About the Offer
Save Rs.1,300 (Rs. 700 instant OFF and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) on domestic flights booking made on Yatra through Amazon Pay (june 8, 2018).
On remaining days offer would be- Save Rs.1,200 (Rs. 600 instant OFF and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) on domestic flights booking made on Yatra through Amazon Pay.
A minimum booking amount of Rs.5,000 is required to avail the offer.
Use promo code YTAMZ18 to avail the offer.
The cashback will be credited within 3 working days.
The offer will be valid ONCE during the offer period and auto-credited to users Amazon Pay wallet within 3 working days.
The offer is valid between May 30 – June 10, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the offer, user is required to use Amazon Pay wallet for making the required booking. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra.com i.e. www.yat...om or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the cardholder’s registered mobile number.
On Mobile app, the offer is valid on android devices only. Please upgrade to latest version of Yatra app from play store to use Amazon Pay.
Users are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
Offer is not available to travel agents.
In case of a cancellation/refund, the discount amount will be deducted / reversed from the total refund due.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

repost promoted – @avgn bro already commented 12 hours ago in my thread about this exception – precisely the reason I didnt post it separately 12 hours ago when I saw the deal.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Missed that.. gave credit in that deal itself.

replyuser
Click here to reply