Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Open IDFC Bank Account, Get Rs.250 Amazon GV + Earn Rs.20000 (Upto Rs.1000 / referral)

Open IDFC Bank Account, Get Rs.250 Amazon GV + Earn Rs.20000 (Upto Rs.1000 / referral)

636°
100% OFF 250.0
Finance Mentor
beastboy

https://www.idfcfirstban...m/

IDFC Bank has extended their referral program as per the new communication email received from them

When your referred friends/family members open an account with IDFC, they receive an e-voucher worth Rs. 250 each too. (redeemable on Amazon, BookMyShow or Shoppers Stop.)

This is the registration link – https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/content/idfcsecur... – but you will not get the Gift Voucher unless referred or you have a referral
Kindly Personal message me for referrals I will instantly share you the link don’t ask for referrals in comments and smile also for additional benefits wink

IDFC offers Rs.250 Bookmyshow GV to all the account holders every month + best maximum saving interest rate of 7% on saving account

So Total benefit is 12×250 (BMS voucher) = 3000 + 250 (Amazon Voucher on opening account via referral) = Rs.3250

Additionally minimum 6% interest rate on the amount in the your savings account and 7% on the total amount if your balance is above Rs.1 Lakh
that means the moment your balance become even Rs.100001 you will get 7% interest on Rs.100001

Offer Applicable for Savings Account with Average monthly balance of Rs.10000 (Rural Locations) and Rs.25000 (For Metro Cities) , you will get the option to choose from the two in one of the registration page , depending on the city you are selecting.

Total Breakup and Benefits for Savings Account With AMB of Rs.25000
BMS Voucher Worth Rs.3000 + Amazon Gift Voucher Worth Rs.250 + 6% Interest on 25000(Rs.1500), So Total benefit is
3000 + 250 + 1500 = Rs.4750 , which is equivalent to 19% Interest Rate for 1st year and 18% for 2nd Year onwards

Check This to Get Free Rs.200 Food + 2 Free Movie Tickets on BookMyShow Using Your IDFC Debit Cardhttps://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Additionally you will get 8 Airport Lounge access (2/quarter) on your Visa Signature debit card and also
10% cashback (Upto Rs.250) on your first shopping spend of minimum Rs.1000 or more

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/61...

Step By Step Process Below :

Important Note – To open Account online and get Amazon GV , you must provide Aadhar and PAN Card details online itself during registration,
Please check that your Aadhar is linked to your Correct Email (Aadhar Email and registering Email should be same) and
Phone(Aadhar Phone and registering Phone should be same) before applying , Address in Aadhar can be different from your current address.

1. Click on the referral link i will share with you in PM , you will be redirected to the Account opening Page ,
Please consider pinging for Referral as a kind gesture from your side towards my efforts in explaining the details. smile
I Will reply Instantly , in worst case if i am out for food or something else stuck_out_tongue I will reply within Half Hour.

https://imgur.com/w...KP

2. Fill the details exactly as you
r Aadhar Details to avoid any hassel , you will be taken to below screen to provide Aadhar number then

https://imgur.com/v...vD

3. You Will be taken to the below screen where you have to select the state or city ,
depending on the state or city you are staying in or in the city you want to have account , you will get 2 option to select account which are Rs.10000 MAB Savings account and Rs.25000 MAB Savings Account , please refer the image below to see the difference in the account options when Agartala and Bangalore are selected for Agartala you get the choose from Rs.10000 Account as well as Rs.25000 Account , while for Bangalore you get the option for only Rs.25000 account , But dont worry i have personally confirmed with IDFC that you will get the Gift Voucher in both the cases.

https://imgur.com/o...7Q , https://imgur.com/U...AV

4. After selecting the account type click on the Button “Open Your Account Now”

5. You will be taken to next screen where you have to Fill your Aadhar and PAN details along with your Phone number and Email Id , also there is a box mentioning Promo Code(Optional) , Dont Worry about filling Promo Code in this box , I have personally verified and confirmed with IDFC that they use it sometime for account opening when they visit campus of Big companies or a company is having special corporate tieup with IDFC , its not required for account opening using this referral program. You will get your Gift Voucher without filling this detail.But you must compulsorily provide your Aadhar and PAN details online itself else you will not receive Rs.250 Amazon Gift Voucher from IDFC.

https://imgur.com/1...42

6. You will receive OTP on your Aadhar registered mobile number for account verification, fill in the OTP and verify your account on the portal.

7. You are done with all the background formalities , once account is opened you will get a email from IDFC for account opening confirmation.

8. Seed the account with Initial money via Netbanking or Debit Card , for Rs.25000 or Rs.10000 depending on the account type option you selected earlier. I suggest seeding the account with Rs.26000 and Rs.11000 respectively as you will not want to bear the penalty charges after booking your first movies using the debit card and making your balance fall below Rs.25000 smile

9. Sit tight and wait for your Gift Card to be sent by IDFC on your registered email which may take upto 48 Hrs to worst case a week ( as its being handled by a 3rd party and not IDFC directly ) , which you will be able to redeem on Gyftr.com on this link – https://www.gyftr.com/idfcre...s/?

10. Your welcome kit will be sent only on the Address you have provided during the registration ( dont worry if your Aadhar address is different from the present address ) and will include your IDFC Visa Signature Debit Card and the Instruction manual on how to setup your online account and debit card.

11. Once your account is opened you can start referring and earn upto Rs.20000 Amazon , Bookmyshow or ShopperStop Gift Vouchers. You must be an existing customer of IDFC for the Refer and Earn program.

12. What if IDFC bank is not available in your location pensive , still you can open the account by choosing the location nearest to you smile , Banks are mandated by RBI to do offline verification for KYC even after submitting Aadhar details online , KYC will be done by IDFC personnel’s by visiting your preferred location or can be done by you by just visiting the branch you selected for account opening within next 6 months , if you fail to do the offline verification within next 6 months , IDFC will close your account after 6 months and refund the money via Demand Draft or Cheque sent to your Address without any overhead charges ( have personally discussed this with IDFC for one of my relative ) , so enjoy this benefit and offer at the earliest.

13. Dont be sad pensive if you dont have money right now to open the account , you can still earn Amazon , BMS or SS Gift Cards PM for the details grinning smile

List of Places Where IDFC is available and the MAB account option you will be provided.

City……………….MAB Account Type
AGARTALA……….10K.and.25K
AGRA…………..10K.and.25K
AHMEDABAD………25K
AMRITSAR……….25K
ANKLESHWAR……..10K.and.25K
BANGALORE………25K
BHOPAL…………10K.and.25K
BHUBANESWAR…….10K.and.25K
CHANDIGARH……..25K
CHENNAI………..25K
COIMBATORE……..10K.and.25K
DEHRADUN……….10K.and.25K
DELHI………….25K
FARIDABAD………25K
GANDHINAGAR…….25K
GHAZIABAD…….. 25K
GUNTUR…………10K.and.25K
GURGAON………..25K
GUWAHATI……….10K.and.25K
HYDERABAD………25K
INDORE…………10K.and.25K
JAIPUR…………25K
JALANDHAR…….. 25K
JODHPUR………..10K.and.25K
KANPUR…………10K.and.25K
KOCHI………….10K.and.25K
KOLKATA………..25K
LUCKNOW………..25K
LUDHIANA……….25K
MADURAI………..10K.and.25K
MANGALORE………10K.and.25K
MUMBAI…………25K
MYSURU…………10K.and.25K
NAGPUR…………10K.and.25K
NASHIK…………10K.and.25K
NAVI…………..25K
NOIDA………….25K
PANJIM…………10K.and.25K
PATNA………….10K.and.25K
PUNE…………..25K
RAIPUR…………10K.and.25K
RAJAHMUNDRY…….10K.and.25K
RAJKOT…………25K
RANCHI…………10K.and.25K
SALEM………….10K.and.25K
SECUNDERABAD……25K
SHILLONG……….10K.and.25K
SURAT………….25K
THANE………….25K
TIRUCHIRAPPALLI…10K.and.25K
VADODARA……….25K
VAPI…………..10K.and.25K
VARANASI……….10K.and.25K
VIJAYAWADA……..10K.and.25K
VISAKHAPATNAM…..10K.and.25K

Expired
69 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

ib me for Ultra Fast Referral

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

PM me For Referral….. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM ME FOR REFERRAL PLEASE

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

PM me for referral, Will share earning as well.

Link Copied

PM me For Referral…..
Will provide additional Amazon GV from my side… grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon GV amount?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Link Copied

Sent

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I opened account last week without any referral sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You talk to customer care & say, I have used referral link but I didn’t get any Amazon voucher. They will send Amazon gift voucher to your email address. When I talked to customer care, I said , I used referral link & didn’t get Amazon voucher. She said you have used referral link or not. I am sending you ₹250 Amazon gift voucher. They are very kind.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ping me for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

How to get referral code plz…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone plzzz answer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone paying for referral pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone pm me the referral code

Link Copied

Sent

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Queries
1. Which mab is better..10k or 25 k…in my location, both available
2. What is the charge of signature debit card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Beastboy you are very much greedy. Your referral quota has not yet finished. You posted this 21st September, 2019. Again you have posted. There is a scam,you are working in IDFC BANK or agent. In future, this bank closed like PMC bank, who knows.  I think , you are alive on IDFC referral earning.

View 7 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey ,I found so many negative feedback about IDFC First bank.

https://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/IDFC-...

I am Just a bit scared now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wrong info, 10k account not available at cochin, only 25k account as confirmed by customers care.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ping me if anyone wants to open account…..i will share referral and cashback also

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Link Copied

PMed

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How do we get BMS Rs 250 voucher every month as mentioned in your post ? Opened account 3 months back, no voucher received on email.

Link Copied

You get Upto Rs.250 CB on booking of previous month
for eg. If you book ticket worth 240 in november
you will get 240 back by 15 december
and for ticket worth 260 , you will get only 250

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can anybody share steps to create own ref link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anykne wants referral pm me

Link Copied

you get the option to select food items free for upto 200 before ticket booking page
however this facility is not available on all the cinema halls , though most of the PVR’s and Inox
have this facility , not available on cinepolis , dont know about others

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It doesn’t look like a healthy bank. The plight of PMC customers come to my mind. Anything can happen in India. All systems are geared to cheat money from the common people.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/in/banks/nse-idfcf...

View 4 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Please give me 10,000 to maintain in this account I will give you my gv too

Link Copied

Please give me 5gm gold to give you 10000 to maintain your account and to get your GV too… stuck_out_tongue smile stuck_out_tongue smile wink

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

If they deduct sms charge and debit card charges then balance will come down from 10k to 9k and they will deduct Rs.500 penalty who will pay that?

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can anyone send me referral?
Do they offer virtual debut card or physical only?

Anyone got it physical debit card? I need to make 1 booking on GoIbibo.

Link Copied

Physical Visa Signature Debit Card

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I got call from IDFC bank that they cannot convert the online account to normal account and there will always be a 1 lac limit on this account. I need to close this account and open a normal account by visiting branch. Has anyone else faced this similar issue?

Link Copied

I feel that the CC executive who gave information to you might be a new joinee

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got that fixed. I told the executive to show me 1 RBI guideline or bank policy document where it mentions that accounts opened online cannot be used as a normal bank account because what I opened was a savings account and what she mentioned applied to only payments bank account like airtel. She later informed that the account product code needed to be changed. She needed a signed KYC form and adhaar+pan copy and its done now.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

need referal link

Link Copied

Sent

replyuser
Click here to reply