Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Protein Powder - 4.5 lbs (Chocolate Milkshake)

Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Protein Powder - 4.5 lbs (Chocolate Milkshake)

295°
50% OFF 5299.0
Pro DealHunter
surajsengar

Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Protein Powder – 4.5 lbs (Chocolate Milkshake)
https://www.amazon.in/Optimum-Nutrition-100-Pro...

Expired
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Link ???

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

updated network error stuck_out_tongue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can some one order for me ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me, btw why can’t you order?

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

same here

it was waitlisted for about 2 hours for me pensive

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Hey guys, it’s wise to not buy famous brand supplements from indian online sellers like in amazon, paytm, flipkart, etc. The reason is there are quite a lot of fake supplements sold in the indian market. I’m a fitness enthusiast and been training for more than 10+ years and even started a fitness related thread on desidime before few years.

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

from my experience, I could say i’ll avoid buying supplements online (and even offline) in india. If I need it badly, I’d buy from bodybuilding.com (USA) and it will be shipped here in few weeks time. Better product range, pricing and the best part is authenticity.

Here the fake supplement sellers exactly copy the original supplement box and covers, then put some inferior ingredients and push it into the market. It’s almost impossible to identify it. So don’t take risk and spoil your body. Know what you consume and do research on it. Supplements are not the most essential part, it’s a myth (if you are competing, then it makes sense to add more protein), if you are just a normal guy, go for natural food and exercise well.

DISCLAIMER: I used to take supplements before (whey, creatine, glutamine, bcaa), but stopped taking those before 1.5 years, i should say i’m missing some minor boost, other than that supplements are not very essential, you can still add lean muscle by eating real protein foods. Your body would require approximately 30 gram protein per meal. So think wisely before buying supplements. Cheers, good luck.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Back again 😉

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

this time bought one

replyuser
Click here to reply