Optivision JBL Speaker 3+

Optivision JBL Speaker 3+

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
37
3
Optivision JBL Speaker 3+
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/jbl-charge-3-powerful-...
Optivision JBL speaker at 1600 RS only



Coupon Code MA15

Expired about 1 year
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
2049
31

Bhai 509 mein bhi khareed chuke hai

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

@admin ban optivision seller

Fake seller just ripping off people.. Ordered 6 items and 3 delivered were fake so cancelled the other 3.. Had to contact paytm and took many weeks to return 1 item.. Kept the other 2 items as memento.. Item they send are plastic toys or adulterated fakes.

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
56
0
alienteck wrote:

@admin ban optivision seller

Fake seller just ripping off people.. Ordered 6 items and 3 delivered were fake so cancelled the other 3.. Had to contact paytm and took many weeks to return 1 item.. Kept the other 2 items as memento.. Item they send are plastic toys or adulterated fakes.

does return works now on paytm???

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
rahulbhalkar2241995579 wrote:

cause now in return policy only replacement is allowed as written in there policy

What use is replacement of a plastic toy with another plastic toy?

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
2049
31
alienteck wrote:

@admin ban optivision seller

Fake seller just ripping off people.. Ordered 6 items and 3 delivered were fake so cancelled the other 3.. Had to contact paytm and took many weeks to return 1 item.. Kept the other 2 items as memento.. Item they send are plastic toys or adulterated fakes.

So u got plastic toys in place of this JBL Speaker???

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
chtnbhamare46 wrote:

I got kingston 64gb datatraveller

for like rs200? and it works smile

How much data can you actually write to it and read back to verify?

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

So u got plastic toys in place of this JBL Speaker???

Enough people here got experience but you go ahead and buy it..

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
56
0
Expand
alienteck wrote:

What use is replacement of a plastic toy with another plastic toy?

bro paytm has changed many policy as earlier there was return/replacement policy but now it shows replacement only

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
rahulbhalkar2241995579 wrote:

bro paytm has changed many policy as earlier there was return/replacement policy but now it shows replacement only

It was very hard to return item as what they send you does not match the listing and courier will not accept the return. Contacting PayTM will take weeks for the return if they even approve it.

You are basically stuck with some useless plastic toy that you paid a lot of money for. If many people complain to police about online fraud maybe paytm will do something because complaining to them about it does not seem to matter..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
2049
31
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Enough people here got experience but you go ahead and buy it..

I am asking about yours? What you got? Have u ordered JBL Charge 3???

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

I am asking about yours? What you got? Have u ordered JBL Charge 3???

Why dont you order it and write us a review..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
2049
31
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Why dont you order it and write us a review..

Bro i cancelled it but you were saying you have received wrong products thats why i asked to share your experience, if you are not interested then leave it.
Here we cud help each other by shareing experiences so that everyone doesn’t make Same mistake but you doesn’t seems to be on that track, you just want everyone to go through same bad experiences.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
52
0
chtnbhamare46 wrote:

I got kingston 64gb datatraveller

I too hot that product but I think this also duplicate one. Road side waala

Missing