Hotness Get 100% cashback upto ₹200 for the first trans...

Hot Deal Get 100% cashback upto ₹200 for the first transaction through PayPal

618°
  • 4984 Views
  • 31 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
91
11348
143

https://orangesomethin...m/


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596401/original/Screenshot_20191127-171049.jpg?1574854874

T&c : https://orangesomething.com/pages/paypal...er


You can use Onecode & get ₹50 in onecode wallet + 5% off at checkout. Ping me if you need it

Expiring In 18 days
30 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
91
11348
143

You can use Onecode & get ₹50 in onecode wallet + 5% off at checkout. Ping me if you need it. 

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
258
5

1st ever PayPal transaction?

Download
Shopping Friend
38
28799
469
hanu77 wrote:

You can use Onecode & get ₹50 in onecode wallet + 5% off at checkout. Ping me if you need it. 

You got cashback in old PayPal account bro?
Instant cashback?

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
91
11348
143
Expand
androgame wrote:

You got cashback in old PayPal account bro?
Instant cashback?

Haven’t tried bro. I guess it’s for new paypal  @Sourav464

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
258
5
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Haven’t tried bro. I guess it’s for new paypal  @Sourav464

Oh ok bro plus1

Cropped6647212493417390397
suspended
47
1259
12
Expand
androgame wrote:

You got cashback in old PayPal account bro?
Instant cashback?

It’s written first transaction through paypal….i think it’s not for old paypal

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
110
1

My order got cancelled by orange something, did anyone even get something from this site???

Missing
Deal Newbie
280
89
17

Confirmed from paypal cc. Eligible for 1st transaction via a new paypal user.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Kotak 811 virtual can be used in paypal will I get cashback for that I have done full kyc in Branch

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Is VURTUAL CARD NO AND PHYSICAL CARD IS DIFFERENT

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
63
0

Old PayPal user eligible ???

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
85
0
krishnanchamp163 wrote:

Is VURTUAL CARD NO AND PHYSICAL CARD IS DIFFERENT

Yes series is different

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
85
0
krishnanchamp163 wrote:

Is VURTUAL CARD NO AND PHYSICAL CARD IS DIFFERENT

By the way it’s Virtual

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
365
1837
22

Its seems its grofers orange brand.

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
91
11348
143
AJ89 wrote:

Its seems its grofers orange brand.

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
110
1
AJ89 wrote:

Its seems its grofers orange brand.

really???

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
78
1005
14

It is for new paypal user

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Will I get cashback if I use kotak 811 virtual card I have done full kyc in branch

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
365
1837
22
krishnanchamp163 wrote:

Will I get cashback if I use kotak 811 virtual card I have done full kyc in branch

No

Missing
Deal Newbie
96
67
1
krishnanchamp163 wrote:

Will I get cashback if I use kotak 811 virtual card I have done full kyc in branch

For old 811 accounts they are giving cashback and for the new one’s they stopped giving cashback I think

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

old paypal user’s first transaction on orange or new paypal user needed?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

ONCE I GET PHYSICAL CARD FROM BANK WILL I GET CSSHBCAK FOR KOTAK 811 ACCOUNT

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1018
17
Expand
hungry wrote:

For old 811 accounts they are giving cashback and for the new one’s they stopped giving cashback I think

I don’t think so,here is the catch in my view if it shows prepaid card after adding the card in PayPal , won’t get cb .

Missing
Deal Newbie
96
67
1
Expand
rajarew wrote:

I don’t think so,here is the catch in my view if it shows prepaid card after adding the card in PayPal , won’t get cb .

Yeah your are right. I didn’t frame my statement well. for new 811 account if you add your virtual card in paypal it is showing like prepaid card. but for old 811 account it is working you can get cashbacks because currently I’m using 811 virtual card.

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
365
1837
22
Expand
hungry wrote:

Yeah your are right. I didn’t frame my statement well. for new 811 account if you add your virtual card in paypal it is showing like prepaid card. but for old 811 account it is working you can get cashbacks because currently I’m using 811 virtual card.

For old 811, cashback is still working?. I thought its stopped.

Missing
Deal Newbie
96
67
1
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

For old 811, cashback is still working?. I thought its stopped.

No it’s working. On nov 5th I made a transaction on abhibus and I received cashback of RS 125.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
83
2

Anyone got cashback in old PayPal account? Please confirm

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64

no cb received as m old user

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1
krishnanchamp163 wrote:

Kotak 811 virtual can be used in paypal will I get cashback for that I have done full kyc in Branch

Yes

Missing