Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Paper Boat Ginger Lemon Iced Tea, Jamun Kala Khatta Juice, Aamras Aampanna Juice, Juice, Jaljeera Juice, 250ml (Pack of 3 250ml x 3) @ rs 45rs only and 55only

Score: 1 Votes: 1
New logo2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23

Main link ::: http://search.shopclues.com/?subcats=Y&status=A...

https://i.imgur.com/4S3u44C.png
http://www.shopclues.com/paper-boat-ginger-lemo...
http://www.shopclues.com/paper-boat-jamun-kala-...
http://www.shopclues.com/paper-boat-aamras-juic...
http://www.shopclues.com/paper-boat-jaljeera-ju...
http://www.shopclues.com/paper-boat-aampanna-ju...
Buy any one of them with 10% off (promo code – super10 )+ 50% cashback upto rs 50 on paying via airtel money (no promo code requried ) * super10 now stopped working*

LOOT TRICK ::: buy this product two times 90 +90 from same shopclues account and pay via airtel money from 2 airtel money account andget 50and 50 cashback in airtel money account +40 cluesbucks in shopclues account final price for the product will be 50 only for 250*6 pack

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
7
63
1974
23

SUPER 10 NOT GETTING APPLIED.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23
@abhi1047 wrote:

SUPER 10 NOT GETTING APPLIED.


ok !! try after some after sime but 50 % cashback is working fine

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82
@MayankG101 wrote:

@abhi1047 wrote:

SUPER 10 NOT GETTING APPLIED.


ok !! try after some after sime but 50 % cashback is working fine

is the airtel offer still on how many time per user
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23
@desidude2013 wrote:

@MayankG101 wrote:

@abhi1047 wrote:

SUPER 10 NOT GETTING APPLIED.


ok !! try after some after sime but 50 % cashback is working fine

is the airtel offer still on how many time per user
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


1 time per user

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23

buy this product two times 90 +90 from same shopclues account and pay via airtel money from 2 airtel money account andget 50and 50 cashback in airtel money account +40 cluesbucks in shopclues account final price for the product will be 50 only for 250*6 pack

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82
@MayankG101 wrote:

buy this product two times 90 +90 from same shopclues account and pay via airtel money from 2 airtel money account andget 50and 50 cashback in airtel money account +40 cluesbucks in shopclues account final price for the product will be 50 only for 250*6 pack


whats the last date for shopclues offer. also within how much time do we get 40 cluesbucks in the account
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23
@desidude2013 wrote:

@MayankG101 wrote:

buy this product two times 90 +90 from same shopclues account and pay via airtel money from 2 airtel money account andget 50and 50 cashback in airtel money account +40 cluesbucks in shopclues account final price for the product will be 50 only for 250*6 pack


whats the last date for shopclues offer. also within how much time do we get 40 cluesbucks in the account
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Don’t bro validity for airtel money offer but 40 clues bucks will be credited when returning period get over

Missing