park Avenue mens wallet with power bank

park Avenue mens wallet with power bank

604
80% OFF 2999.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
289
48
0
park Avenue mens wallet with power bank
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07FXZXMGT/ref=cm_sw_r...
Unique men’s wallet with power bank, yet slim

Expired 9 days
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Dhanush
Deal Cadet
111
710
54

How is this a power bank, please do not mislead with wrong title…. rage

Missing
Deal Newbie
289
48
0
worldindia2000 wrote:

How is this a power bank, please do not mislead with wrong title…. rage

It includes a powerbank with cable attached to it…i own one , so kindly do some investigation before making allegations

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How’s the output of the power bank?
Also, we can attach C type cable with it ?

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
111
710
54
Expand
nishantsingh874381 wrote:

It includes a powerbank with cable attached to it…i own one , so kindly do some investigation before making allegations

Power bank is no where mentioned on the product page. May be you would have bought both wallet and power bank together as a deal, but wallet definitely does not have any inbuilt power bank laughing

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
147
3609
164

Inbuilt powerbank? How r u gonna sit on it.. Half your ass might explode 😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
289
48
0
Ankur127 wrote:

How’s the output of the power bank?
Also, we can attach C type cable with it ?

There’s a small micro usb attached to powerbank , so no space for additional cable plugin

Missing
Deal Newbie
289
48
0
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Power bank is no where mentioned on the product page. May be you would have bought both wallet and power bank together as a deal, but wallet definitely does not have any inbuilt power bank laughing

Even i was also suprised to see that , but for a special case like yours i would rather suggest .if you don’t believe it better test it yourself

Missing
Deal Newbie
289
48
0
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Power bank is no where mentioned on the product page. May be you would have bought both wallet and power bank together as a deal, but wallet definitely does not have any inbuilt power bank laughing

Baba ..i told you that i own the same wallet but fir bhi tujhe gaand marwane ka itna hi shauk hai toh bhehechod khud kharid le…yanha apni maa q chudwa raha hai

Missing