Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Niki or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Pay for your Recharge/Bills on Niki using Airtel Payments Bank and get ₹100 cashback

84°
15% OFF
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Niki or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25
Pay for your Recharge/Bills on Niki using Airtel Payments Bank and get ₹100 cashback
Deal Expired

http://n...ai
Terms and Conditions :
15% cashback upto ₹100 on Min Transaction of ₹500.
Limited Period offer from 1st Jan to 31st Jan.
Offer valid on first transaction made on Niki using Airtel Payment Bank.
Cashback will be credited to users Airtel Bank Savings account/wallet within 72 hrs.

Offer Source :
My Airtel App

Also, use code BPB200J on Niki to get 7% instant discount for bill payments.

Expired over 1 year
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
57
146
8

First airtel payment for the month or first transaction for the account

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25
marketrun wrote:

First airtel payment for the month or first transaction for the account

First ever payment using Airtel Payments Bank on Niki

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
146
8
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:

First ever payment using Airtel Payments Bank on Niki

Tks

Missing
Entertainer
733
2496
37

Can I club this with 1st payment of My Airtel wallet and get flat 100 cashback on minimum 200 bill?

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Can I club this with 1st payment of My Airtel wallet and get flat 100 cashback on minimum 200 bill?

I guess u will get 100 rs cashback only, because generally offer with highest cashback is considered.

Missing
Entertainer
733
2496
37
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:

I guess u will get 100 rs cashback only, because generally offer with highest cashback is considered.

Okay
I tried doing dth bill payment. It’s saying Debit not allowed for this account. And today is the last day to avail 100 cb on 200 minimum for newly registered myairtel wallet customer. Do you know how to solve this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
281
430
4
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Okay
I tried doing dth bill payment. It’s saying Debit not allowed for this account. And today is the last day to avail 100 cb on 200 minimum for newly registered myairtel wallet customer. Do you know how to solve this?

Call airtel customer service

Missing