Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from RedBus or the deals across all stores in Travel

Hot Deal Pay redbus by freecharge wallet and get 20% cashback

655°
200
20% OFF 250.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from RedBus or the deals across all stores in Travel
Images
Deal Cadet
171
574
9
Pay redbus by freecharge wallet and get 20% cashback
Deal Expired

Get 20% off up to Rs. 50 (use offer: RBAPR20) on all bus ticket bookings.
Pay through Freecharge to get additional cashback upto Rs 50
Additionally now we can signup with referral code on website itself.
https://www.redb...n/
Offer is valid on bus ticket bookings on or before 30th April, 2016
redBus offers are applicable thrice per customer email / mobile number / mobile device
Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice
All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction

  • In Travel
  • Expired over 2 years

Deal Wiki

Pay redbus by freecharge wallet and get 20% cashback

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to RedBus.
  2. Get 20% off up to Rs. 50 (use offer: RBAPR20) on all bus ticket bookings.
  3. Pay through Freecharge to get additional cashback upto Rs 50
  4. Offer is valid on bus ticket bookings on or before 30th April, 2016
  5. redBus offers are applicable thrice per customer email / mobile number / mobile device
  6. Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice
  7. All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction
22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
44
0

Same as Payumoney offer

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295

VunS + KG…Good share bro.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

https://www.red...in
offer mentioned on webpage http://offers.freecharge.com/r...s/
http://offers.freecharge.com/redbus/images/bann...
how to redeem
Go to redBus website or app, book your ticket
Hit ‘Pay with FreeCharge Wallet’ option
And, get 20% cashback from FreeCharge + 20% instant discount from redBus

tnc
20% cashback from FreeCharge + 20% instant discount from redBus on tickets on redBus paid via FreeCharge Wallet. The cashback will be calculated on the net amount post the redBus discount
Max cashback upto Rs.50/- and max instant discount upto Rs.50/- per ticket
Cashback will be credited in the form of e-vouchers to the wallet, valid for 6 months only and cannot not be refunded to bank
Cashback valid only on 2 transactions on redBus using FreeCharge wallet per user/mobile number/email id during the offer period
Offer valid from 1st April 2016 to 7th April 2016
The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds
Cancelled bookings will not be eligible for any cashback
In case of booking cancellation, refund by FreeCharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
This Offer is open to all FreeCharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
Cashback will be credited to FreeCharge Wallet within 24 hours
Offer applicable only on latest version of redBus app and website
FreeCharge reserves the right to change/withdraw the offer at its discretion

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295

seems to be a repost. There is a code associated with it.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295

Another one ignored by @admin, @Nigel, @bumblefoot. All u need is a senior dimer to post this deal and make it an instant FPD as it gets instant (and mostly blind) suggestions.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

no code just pay and read the thread information
and i searched its not repost and if it is than delete kr do bhai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

seems to be a repost. There is a code associated with it.


1 to 7th april offer hai yh
and that one is for full of april

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

vuns bhai

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295
@ajaya gupta wrote:

no code just pay and read the thread information
and i searched its not repost and if it is than delete kr do bhai

Yes I read it. But is the 20% instant discount without code?? If yes then not a repost.. I neways mentioned seems to be a repost as another thread also has exact same offer with both limits (cashback+discount) equal to 50+50.

Images
Deal Major
108
15252
123
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Another one ignored by @admin, @Nigel, @bumblefoot. All u need is a senior dimer to post this deal and make it an instant FPD as it gets instant (and mostly blind) suggestions.

yeah they were busy whole day promoting leggo and chicco toys and some vinegar

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295
@Paisa_de wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Another one ignored by @admin, @Nigel, @bumblefoot. All u need is a senior dimer to post this deal and make it an instant FPD as it gets instant (and mostly blind) suggestions.

yeah they were busy whole day promoting leggo and chicco toys and some vinegar

I know…which is fine..they were also good deals..but last 3-4 days I hv observed they have gone back to their hay days and are not taking any effort to promote a deal which has less suggestions or has been ignored by dimers despite being a very good deal. They r not even replying after tagging.
Many late night deals and early morning deals even with suggestions were totally ignored and no explanation offered.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,246
37758
295
@ajaya gupta wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

seems to be a repost. There is a code associated with it.


1 to 7th april offer hai yh
and that one is for full of april

It is the same deal bro. The code is valid till 30th April and FC cashback is valid till 7th April.
Ur deal is missing the code. It is needed

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

seems to be a repost. There is a code associated with it.


1 to 7th april offer hai yh
and that one is for full of april

It is the same deal bro. The code is valid till 30th April and FC cashback is valid till 7th April.
Ur deal is missing the code. It is needed

it seems like that too
actually i read freecharge website their is no code but after your stmnt i read redbus offers they mentioned the code
Get 20% off up to Rs. 50 (use offer: RBAPR20) on all bus ticket bookings
Pay through Freecharge wallet to earn extra 20% cashback (up to Rs. 50) in your Freecharge wallet
redBus Offer (RBAPR20) is valid on bus ticket bookings done on or before 30th April, 2016
Freecharge cashback offer is valid on bus ticket bookings on or before 07th April, 2016
redBus offers are applicable thrice per customer email / mobile number / mobile device
Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice
All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction

but as from my side i was correct, how do i know the collaborating site have some code and other site who proposed offer didnt mention the code. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
@admin plz merge or delete the thread thx

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

thx for vu ans suggestion @Magus , @avgn
didnt know redbus have its own code for this offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
110
1

mine was a sad journey
so its not 50 million https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif its 1 less than dat

Escobar
Deal Cadet
137
363
1

I saw this but didn’t post thinking about better paytm offers… missed a FPD

12274362 934647083255010 702860545205658168 n
Deal Subedar
12
1078
10

still pay u money is best it’s discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Funny gif little boy girl kiss
Deal Subedar
2
1888
55
@venkisv6489 wrote:

still pay u money is best it’s discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


S0 1% is more than 20%?

20180206 100950
Deal Cadet
94
236
6
@wbdimer wrote:

@venkisv6489 wrote:

still pay u money is best it’s discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


S0 1% is more than 20%?

no its 20% discount Max upto 75..
on payumoney I used this offer about 50 times on redbus

Funny gif little boy girl kiss
Deal Subedar
2
1888
55
@udday1990 wrote:

@wbdimer wrote:

@venkisv6489 wrote:

still pay u money is best it’s discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


S0 1% is more than 20%?

no its 20% discount Max upto 75..
on payumoney I used this offer about 50 times on redbus

not working from 1st april

Missing