161°
pay using ola money and get 15% cb and pay usin...

pay using ola money and get 15% cb and pay using airtel money and get 5% cashback on doboz

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Olamoney
Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5

Doboz – the best gift voucher site and app is offering 15% cashback on paying through ola money and also 5% cashback on paying through airtel money

steps :-
1) download doboz from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
https://olamone...m/
2) register account
3) buy voucher and pay using ola money for 15% cashback or airtel money for 5% cashback
4) receive voucher instantly
5) in some case if voucher is not received goto contact us and save doboz number to your coontact list and say your issue on whatsapp
24hours doboz whatsapp service is working

terms and conditions of both offers :-
1) maximum cashback on both offer is Rs50
2) both offer is working on 1st transaction only

  • In Others
  • Expired 4 months before
51 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Profile pics 17
Deal Cadet
3
132
734
5

Ordered one GV with ola money.. Let’s see when I will get the 50

Profile pics 17
Deal Cadet
3
132
734
5

Ordered one GV with ola money.. Let’s see when I will get the 50

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
145
2083
25

TITLE IS VERY BAD… NO SENSE IN WORDS

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
68
0

Any coupon code for new users?

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5
@ramanjaneyulu wrote:

Any coupon code for new users?

No coupon

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16572
307
@tnv wrote:

Ordered one GV with ola money.. Let’s see when I will get the 50


Have you got the GV?

Profile pics 17
Deal Cadet
3
132
734
5
@cm4444 wrote:


@tnv wrote:

Ordered one GV with ola money.. Let’s see when I will get the 50


Have you got the GV?

Got it instantly.. you can find it in your doboz profile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

bro can u pls post the screenshot of cb

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682

@Vikas Gupta Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Doboz: 15% cashback upto 50 on first purchase of GCs like Amazon via Ola Money!


Additional details: Doboz sells GCs at 2% discount + 2% cashback in addition to these wallet offers. Apart from the app, you can also buy directly from the website: https://www.do...in

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
96
196
4

Anyone get cashback? What is the source of this offer.

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
26
319
5526
46

Nowhere offer source is mentioned.lel me confirm with cc

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,729
29623
177

@DealSeeker @sing
Maybe this is the source??

Pay with Ola Money on all Razorpay partners and get 15% cashback! For Rs. 283 @15% Off MRP Rs. 333
http://clnk.i...cT

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
1
2778
53

I purchased an Amazon voucher of 400 by paying 392 with Olamoney. Waiting for CB.

Thumbimgcrop 1438591142602
Deal Cadet
0
55
224
5

I purchased the amazon voucher using ola money in website.. Havent received the voucher yet. Not even cb. 15 mins gone

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5
@buybye wrote:

I purchased the amazon voucher using ola money in website.. Havent received the voucher yet. Not even cb. 15 mins gone

Vouchers is sold out and due to bank issue doboz admin can’t be able to generate new voucher today so all vouchers will receive on monday confirmed by doboz in whatsapp

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
103
884
9

I’ve bought one at 8:34pm did not receive the voucher yet.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682
@avgn wrote:

@DealSeeker @sing
Maybe this is the source??

Pay with Ola Money on all Razorpay partners and get 15% cashback! For Rs. 283 15% Off MRP Rs. 333 http://clnk.i...cT


Yes, this Doboz cashback indeed comes under that overall offer from Ola Money as mentioned by @xxScriptzXx within that thread. But this thread predates the thread you linked. So let’s not call that thread the “source”. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5
@topgear wrote:

I’ve bought one at 8:34pm did not receive the voucher yet.

Because voucher is sold out you will receive your voucher on monday

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
47
192
21740
336

@DealSeeker Bro is this offer working? I am planning to buy Amazon gv using Ola Money.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4698
69
@viSH wrote:

@DealSeeker Bro is this offer working? I am planning to buy Amazon gv using Ola Money.


Buy bro. Why make DS spend his money? Spend yours and tag us both. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
47
192
21740
336
@sidbhai wrote:

@viSH wrote:

@DealSeeker Bro is this offer working? I am planning to buy Amazon gv using Ola Money.


Buy bro. Why make DS spend his money? Spend yours and tag us both. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


No I got his alert so I thought he already made purchase so wanted to be double sure as I never heard of this app before. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5
@viSH wrote:


@sidbhai wrote:


@viSH wrote:

@DealSeeker Bro is this offer working? I am planning to buy Amazon gv using Ola Money.


Buy bro. Why make DS spend his money? Spend yours and tag us both. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


No I got his alert so I thought he already made purchase so wanted to be double sure as I never heard of this app before. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I am very sure this is trusted app

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
103
884
9
@Vikas Gupta wrote:

@topgear wrote:

I’ve bought one at 8:34pm did not receive the voucher yet.

Because voucher is sold out you will receive your voucher on monday


yep got the reply from CC yesterday .. whatsapp.

BTW, app is good and at first I’ve bought a Rs. 1000 gv. Actually it’s better than gyftr.

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
3
129
520
5
@topgear wrote:


@Vikas Gupta wrote:

@topgear wrote:

I’ve bought one at 8:34pm did not receive the voucher yet.

Because voucher is sold out you will receive your voucher on monday


yep got the reply from CC yesterday .. whatsapp.

BTW, app is good and at first I’ve bought a Rs. 1000 gv. Actually it’s better than gyftr.

I had brought Rs 30k gift vouchers from doboz and still buying

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
176
2

Bought Amazon voucher

56766
Deal Cadet
4
359
862
28

bought bigbazaar gv… havent recieved still in mail it says will take 48hours https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
125
434
5

First transaction of ola money or doboz?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
125
434
5

First transaction of ola money or doboz?

56766
Deal Cadet
4
359
862
28
@nihal.gami94094927 wrote:

First transaction of ola money or doboz?


Pay with Ola Money on all Razorpay partners and get 15% cashback!

Terms and conditions:
– 15% cashback capped at Rs. 50
– Offer applicable only once per user.
– Offer valid only for today and tomorrow.
– Offer on all Razorpay Merchants.
– Ola Money/ Razorpay can withdraw the offers at its own discretion

according to tnc its once per user.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing