Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Pay using Paytm 2 times at nearby shops & Get ₹20 Cashback

Pay using Paytm 2 times at nearby shops & Get ₹20 Cashback

79°
100% OFF 20.0
Budding Star
bobby_123

https://paytm.com/offer/get-rs20-cashback-...r/

https://imgur.com/gvVjLfa.jpg

Offer is applicable in Android and ios app version 7.0.0 and above.
Offer is applicable for all new and old customers who have never before done a successful payment at a shop by scanning the merchant’s QR Code or by sending money to the merchant’s mobile number. To check your eligibility please click on the “activate offer” button below
Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
Offer Activation:
On making your first payment of ₹20 or more, you will get a push notification to activate “2 pe 20 Pay at nearby shops” cashback offer
You can also activate the offer by going to the “Cashback Offers” section from your “Profile” section & clicking on the “2 pe 20 Pay at nearby shops” offer (earlier app versions) OR Clicking on “Cashback” on top right corner on the Paytm app homepage & then clicking on the “2 pe 20 Pay at nearby shops” offer (latest app version)
Terms & Conditions:
In order to get ₹20 cashback the user needs to complete 2 payments within 30 days of unlocking the offer
Only one valid transaction per day will be counted in the offer
Minimum amount of each payment should be ₹20
One payment will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer to get cashback
If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer
Participation in this campaign opens from 1st December 2018 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st December 2018 at 23:59 hours
You can avail this offer only once during the offer validity. If you fail to complete the offer after activating it, your offer will get expired.
Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer
Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (Inclusive of 3% GST)
Paytm reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the users
In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer

Expired
7 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro don’t work..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Until 31st December.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This offer not working for me.. as I have merchant account and if other have then do exchange?? Means you pay me ans I will pay you.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Work only for paying to mobile no. Of merchant A/c which is registered by paytm agent

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

User specific

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Old offer, already got cash back today

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working for me also

replyuser
Click here to reply