Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Uber Loot)Pay using PhonePe UPI on Uber & get upto Rs.100 cashback on every ride of ₹15 and above (minimum ₹15 cashback guaranteed)

(Uber Loot)Pay using PhonePe UPI on Uber & get upto Rs.100 cashback on every ride of ₹15 and above (minimum ₹15 cashback guaranteed)

496°
Shopping Friend
Gaurav_G

I’m a newbie , please add to the hotness if it is helpful to you.It would motivate me to post more deals pray

What is the offer?

Up to ₹100 on every Uber ride on paying via PhonePe UPI ID
-Assured cashback anywhere between ₹15 to ₹100 on each ride
Minimum transaction amount is ₹15

What is offer Duration

-From 1st December, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 10th January, 2019 (23:59 Hours)

How do I know my PhonePe UPI ID

-Open PhonePe APP, click on ‘’My Money’’ and then click on’’ BHIM UPI ID’’ to know your UPI ID which ends with@ybl

How do I avail the offer?

-For users who have already linked PhonePe UPI ID on Uber, use your PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) to complete the transaction -To link PhonePe UPI ID on Uber, go to ’’Payment’’ under Account Section on Uber APP and choose ‘’Add Payment Method’’ click on ‘’UPI" and then ’’Continue" You will be asked to enter your ‘’Payment Address’’ enter your PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) and click on ’’Save’’ and follow intructions
-Once linked, choose PhonePe UPI ID (@ybl) from ‘’Payment Options’ to complete the transaction

How to make PhonePe Default payment option on Uber?

-To make PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID@ybl as Default payment option on UBER, Go to ’’Payment’’ click on ’’Personal’’ inside ‘’Rider Profiles’’ click on ‘’Tap to edit default payment’’ and choose PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID@YBL

What is a valid PhonePe payment?

-Payment to be made through PhonePe UPI ID (@ybl) on Uber
-For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

-This offer will be applicable on each ride on Uber during offer period when paying through PhonePe UPI ID (@ybl)
-This offer is available for users on Uber’s Android APP only

How many times this offer can be availed?

-This offer will be applicable on each ride completed (per user, per device) on Uber paid via PhonePe UPI ID during the offer period

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

-Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
-Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

-If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

-In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)

What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

-Assured cashback anywhere between ₹15 to ₹100 on each ride
-Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
-Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.

Other Terms and Conditions

&In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month
-Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
-While linking your PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID on UBER, -Authentication amount of ₹1 might be charged on your linked account. This transaction is not eligible for cashback.
-Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
-This offer might not be clubbed with any offer made available to you by an issuer of any Debit Card or Credit Card or any bank for using UBER. PhonePe isn’t responsible for any offer beyond what is mentioned above.
Enablement of UPI on Uber’s Andriod App is at the discretion of Uber. This offer is only available for users of Uber’s Andriod App in which UPI is enabled

In short :- Link your Phonepe UPI ID (ending with@ybl) to the Uber App by going to the payments section and clicking on the UPI option.If you are linking for first time then pay ₹1 for authentication and get ₹15-₹100 on each ride above ₹100 till January 10 2019

Minimum ride amount ₹15

Valid for unlimited times/Uber/Phonepe user till offer expiry date

Valid for both existing & new user of both Phonepe & Uber.It’s a good offer to get cashback on every Uber ride yum

I’m a newbie , please add to the hotness if it is helpful to you.It would motivate me to post more deals pray

Thanks

For any help comment below I’ll try my best to reply

Got ₹45 cashback on taking ₹74 ride biggrin ☝️

Expired
32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bhai 2 baar maine pe kiya tha 15 aur 20 rs hi mila tha

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yes bhai but ₹100 tk bhi mil skta hai.. It’s based on luck

Minimum transactions/ride amount ₹15
Minimum/assured cashback ₹15

Link Copied

It’s my first post guys….Can you please help spread it if you find this helpful?

Can @admin help spread this to more people?

Sorry if I did posted something in wrong way.It was unintentional.Please contact me if something is wrong

For help comment

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t think too much. You have done a service… People take advantage if you provide too much service… This is fact.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Got ₹45 cashback for ₹74 ride smile

Link Copied

For the first time phonepe is being generous. I’m using this offer since last month and they have been giving pretty decent cashback.

I have received max around 90 and 75 cashback twice, and 25 is normal.

Link Copied

I want to move the offer to Uber Coupon section but can’t do😢😭

View 2 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I tried this a few times and decided the 20% offer from paytm was better.. A least we know it works.. Both google pay and phonepe has a lot of better luck next time or giving you high values the first time but almost nothing later on. You dont keep following that unless you are a gambler and just want to throw the dice when you know of a sure thing with something else. Especially if the charge is for like 300 or higher.. where paytm would give you 60 for sure while the other 2 are mostly 20 or 25..

This works very well in the Chinese markets but not in the US or other places.. Have to see how it works out in the Indian markets.. But seeing the one with the most experience in Chinese markets Paytm and they are not doing it should day something.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

sort of lottery. useful only if you are traveling very short distance or have completed 20 trips with paytm UPI.

Link Copied

Yes but I’ve noticed that they’re giving 20+ everytime wink

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I believe its a repost.. Phonepe offer Up to ₹100 on every Uber ride on paying via PhonePe UPI ID

Please Visit
https://ddime....sm

Link Copied

I’m extremely sorry…What should I do?

How to remove my post?

Link Copied

@admin bro can you please forgive me and merge/delete the post of mine??

I’m a newbie here didn’t know about it

I didn’t intentionally repost it (I wrote in my way & attached my screenshots)

I don’t think I’m capable of posting any deals in Desidime.I will never do this again

Sorry sad

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no option on uber app to select payment mode as upi

Link Copied

There is

Check the updated Uber app & the payments section

Link Copied

I got 400+ cashback within 2 weeks just for paying via phonepe UPI

It is valid multiple times per day

Link Copied

Those who are missing this offer is missing a lot

You can transfer the phonepe cashback directly to your bank with minimal charges

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

To use this offer we hv to take a ride
Which i didn’t need

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://tnc.phonepe.com/tncstore/18/11/30/OF181...

What is the offer?

• Up to ₹100 on every Uber ride on paying via PhonePe UPI ID
    • Assured cashback anywhere between ₹15 to ₹100 on each ride
    • Minimum transaction amount is ₹15

What is offer Duration

• From 1st December, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 10th January, 2019 (23:59 Hours)

How do I know my PhonePe UPI ID

• Open PhonePe APP, click on ‘’My Money’’ and then click on’’ BHIM UPI ID’’ to know your UPI ID which ends with@ybl

How do I avail the offer?

• For users who have already linked PhonePe UPI ID on Uber, use your PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) to complete the transaction</li><li style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.55rem; padding: 0.25rem 0px;">To link PhonePe UPI ID on Uber, go to ''Payment'' under Account Section on Uber APP and choose ''Add Payment Method'' click on ''UPI" and then ''Continue"</li><li style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.55rem; padding: 0.25rem 0px;">You will be asked to enter your ''Payment Address'' enter your PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) and click on ’’Save’’ and follow intructions
    • Once linked, choose PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) from ''Payment Options' to complete the transaction</li></ul><p><b>How to make PhonePe Default payment option on Uber?</b></p><ul><li style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.55rem; padding: 0.25rem 0px;">To make PhonePe UPI VPA/ IDybl as Default payment option on UBER, Go to ’’Payment’’ click on ’’Personal’’ inside ‘’Rider Profiles’’ click on ‘’Tap to edit default payment’’ and choose PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID@YBL

What is a valid PhonePe payment?

• Payment to be made through PhonePe UPI ID (ybl) on Uber</li></ul><p><b>How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?</b></p><ul><li style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.55rem; padding: 0.25rem 0px;">This offer will be applicable on each ride on Uber during offer period when paying through PhonePe UPI ID (ybl)
    • This offer is available for users on Uber’s Android APP only

How many times this offer can be availed?

• This offer will be applicable on each ride completed (per user, per device) on Uber paid via PhonePe UPI ID during the offer period

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
    • Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)

What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

• Assured cashback anywhere between ₹15 to ₹100 on each ride
    • Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
    • Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

got ₹43 cashback.nice

Link Copied

Is this offer still working or expired.Any one used this offer today

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

I think offer stopped.

Didn’t got cashback for today ride.

View 3 more replies