Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BookMyShow Coupons

Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 150 ON Bookmyshow

1219°
Generous
avgn

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 150 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50
- Offer is valid for first transactions on BMS through PayPal India account
- Offer valid from 8th February 2019 to 17th February 2019
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
- Proceed to payments page
- Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
- Select PayPal as a payment option from the ‘Quick Checkout’ option on the payment page
- If you are eligible, 50% up to Rs 150 cashback will be credited on your PayPal account
- Customers have to use the same email id & mobile number that is used for sign up on PayPal

- PayPal will send a cashback award email within 24 hours
- Offer is on a minimum transaction value of Rs 50
- Offer is valid for first transactions on BMS through PayPal India account
- Cashback is received under the PayPal account
- The cashback will be in the form of a voucher in your PayPal account
- The cashback will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
- Check your cashback amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/...et . In case you have a business account with – – PayPal, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, login and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback. Cashback is received under the PayPal account. Check awarded cashback as below.

o Step 1: Login to your PayPal account and select the ‘Payment Methods’ tab. The voucher will appear under ‘Saved Offers’. o Step 2: Your PayPal voucher will be redeemed automatically when you shop with an Indian seller that accepts PayPal.

- The offer is available on the BookMyShow website and mobile application
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow website and not via any other partner site
- Offer is valid on Movies and Non-Movies
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded by PayPal if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
- Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
- For all issues/queries/complaints related to cashback call PayPal customer care 1800 419 9833. For any other queries on BookMyShow, please contact 022-6144-5050
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the venue
- Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
- In addition to the above, this offer on the website is also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use Kindly refer to BookMyShow’s Terms & Conditions on the homepage
- In case of any disputes, Bigtree’s decision will be final

Expired
66 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
Offer valid from 8th February 2019 to 18th January 2019 hushed ?? laughing
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, its a typo from them. forgot to replace to February

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Kya PayPal ne virtual card par cashback dena start krdiya ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Use it before they expire it quickly like with Niki.
VU

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Oops.. Niki expired?? Damn.. triumph
It’s for first paypal transaction on bms right? That means for old users as well?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
Is it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it applicable on gc
Anyone tried?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Should work. I used last paypal offer on gc.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Anyone got the CB?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not tried yet.

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I have already used the paypal offer earlier, will I again get cashback this time?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only New users!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ye offer old PayPal customer ke liye hai kya?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nahi milega bro!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nicee

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

For New / Old user?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Card adding problem unamused any vitual card working?
Please tag me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t use PayPal for bms till now, am I eligible for this offer?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

all paypal user??

Link Copied

anyone received cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paypal payment option not seen on bookmyshow app

Link Copied

Bro even I didn’t find.. Check out quick check out section

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First Ever Or First On BMS?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

+1

Same question

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not received Cashback it’s only for Alita Movie

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Its on all movies

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

New user should be mentioned in title! @avgn

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Did you try?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Applicable for BMS gc. Bought 250 gc and received 125 CB instantly. I am old user of PayPal so offer is only for first in BMS

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Got 125 CB for buying 250rs Gift Card. But I still have a doubt whether PayPal will rescind the cashback because it was not a movie or event booking.

Link Copied

No bro..
Even for payzapp, Amazon pay it’s written movie booking.. but all r getting cb for gc buying too

U used same Mobile and email in bms as in PayPal.. or different also working?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have a failed bms transaction in my PayPal account, if i transact now will it be considered first ever on bms by paypal?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Should be considered as the first.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

working for old user too
not done bms transaction yet
looted it sunglasses

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Vu got instant 125 cb when bought 250 BMS gv from same mailid paypal account. Mine is old paypal account but this is 1st BMS txn in paypal.
Has anyone tried to buy with same BMS account, diff email paypal account ang got cb in paypal still?

Link Copied
sunglasses sunglasses HA+
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any working card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any virtual card working for this loot?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Paypal already not giving cb for even genuine cards.. but you are asking virtual card ! Why making yourself into trouble ?
Play gambling with paypal virtual card only if you have more money or ability to face risk without cb..

Link Copied

Can earlier received cashback voucher be used to make the payment to receive the cashback?

Or it needs to be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card?

Please confirm.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

U can use your old cb as well..

View 2 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Bms email and no
paypal email and no

All 4 have to match? Or only email will do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

email will do.. sunglasses
Thanks

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

I got 200 paypal voucher on 1mg yesterday, but it’s not getting applied on this transaction.. Can any1 help plz?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

1mg cashback activated after 3 days

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply