Hotness Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up...

Hot Deal Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 150 ON Bookmyshow

1003°
66 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
121
742
16
RockyBond wrote:

Bms email and no
paypal email and no

All 4 have to match? Or only email will do

If paypal matches this way
No body can get cash back at the rate of what all looted

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Cadet
204
337
3
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

If paypal matches this way
No body can get cash back at the rate of what all looted

So even if my no and emai not match I will get cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
742
16
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

So even if my no and emai not match I will get cashback?

No idea bro..Need to do trial and check

Missing
Deal Subedar
231
1008
12

I got 200 paypal voucher on 1mg yesterday, but it’s not getting applied on this transaction.. Can any1 help plz?

Missing
Deal Subedar
231
1008
12
atharvsuresh1010217 wrote:

Paypal payment option not seen on bookmyshow app

Bro even I didn’t find.. Check out quick check out section

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,045
53545
374
shivkumara27663 wrote:

I got 200 paypal voucher on 1mg yesterday, but it’s not getting applied on this transaction.. Can any1 help plz?

1mg cashback activated after 3 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
742
16
shivkumara27663 wrote:

I got 200 paypal voucher on 1mg yesterday, but it’s not getting applied on this transaction.. Can any1 help plz?

1mg paypal voucher can be used after 3 days only

See dates mentioned on voucher

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1726
24

last day today

Missing