Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 300 (new users)

Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 300 (new users)

923°
50% OFF 600.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-offer/P...
ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 300 on your eligible purchases
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer
Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
Offer is valid for first transactions through PayPal India account and can be availed till 31st January 2019
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
Proceed to payments page
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
Select PayPal as a payment option from the Quick checkout option on the payment page
If you are eligible, 50% up to Rs 300 cashback will be credited on your PayPal account
Customers have to use the same email id & mobile number that is used for sign up on PayPal

Last Deal BookMyshow PayPal Offer : Get 50% Instant Cashback up to Rs. 200 (10th Dec – 15th Jan)
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Expired
20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU Bhai.. good one.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anybody please tell me what is VU ? sweat_smile sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu = voted up

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we use BMS gift Voucher along with this PayPal offer ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@rajrocks ??

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we get cash back on gift card

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It is valid on Zingoy ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which vcc to use for availing paypal cashback offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this 300 cb offer is only for bms or any merchant, just now I paid for a transaction on tatacliq, I received cb of RS.200 only

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

R u new user of PayPal or old??

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone help & let me know where to use the cashback voucher that is given by PayPal…
I have got the cashback on terms of voucher & I was trying to make payment with PayPal to use the same, but the voucher is not getting applied during payment?

replyuser
Click here to reply