Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Flat Rs. 200 cashback Pay with Paytm Wallet

906°
40% OFF 500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Deal Wiki
+
41 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Even I did transaction in More & got sms about cashback but till now no update on the coupon.
Did anyone got?

Missing
Deal Cadet

http://m.p-y....oc You have to buy from the following link and apply the coupon that you got in SMS. 200Rs cashback is given.

Edit: Only worth items are lotto slippers that can be bought almost for free. Not a bad deal, however not as great it sounded 200cb on 500.

Missing
Deal Subedar

I didnt get any sms or voucher. Is anybody facing same issue? People who have got it had they followed up to get or it came automatically?

Birthday
Deal Lieutenant

Look like this offer is a fake offer, one week before I have purchased at more but nothing received. Except 72 hrs SMS only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
@jayanthkillam wrote:

Look like this offer is a fake offer, one week before I have purchased at more but nothing received. Except 72 hrs SMS only.

I got the code after raising a ticket and used it yesterday

Download
Deal Subedar
@ayam wrote:

@jayanthkillam wrote:

Where did you use??? Can you just explain in detail

Missing
Deal Cadet
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@jayanthkillam wrote:

They give a link where the promo code was applicable In reply to my ticket along with promo code to be applied

Download
Deal Subedar
@ayam wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@jayanthkillam wrote:

They give a link where the promo code was applicable In reply to my ticket along with promo code to be applied

Yeah. Just now placed an order also. Thanks!!!!

Del
Deal Lieutenant
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@jayanthkillam wrote:

What did you order ??

Download
Deal Subedar
@saymyname wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ayam wrote:

@jayanthkillam wrote:

What did you order ??

Bought a sandal for my mom bro. It’s flat discount. Not cashback. So this offer is a very good one.

Del
Deal Lieutenant
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

What did you order ??

Bought a sandal for my mom bro. It’s flat discount. Not cashback. So this offer is a very good one.

It is not applicable for products below 200, reagardless of the fact that shipping makes it above 200

Link Please

Download
Deal Subedar
@saymyname wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

What did you order ??

It is not applicable for products below 200, reagardless of the fact that shipping makes it above 200

Link Please

Product rate should be above 200 excluding shipping charges.. My product cost is 220rs. Don’t have the link ryt now. Just check kajjal brown sandals.

Missing