Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Other or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal PayMePaisa : 100rs recharge in 50 only

364°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Other or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Img 20171021 140547
Deal Cadet
75
164
0

App name: PayMePaisa
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Use coupon code APP50 and get 50 cashback in your wallet after 24hours.new app with good rating .
Image proof: http:/m.imgur.com./YqOFcGg?r

proof in the comment section.

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
2
5277
61

Did you receive ?? Screenshot for the same if received.

@sefal

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

Nice info. Will try.

PS : Paymerupees, I can also do the same. I can also do the same. You have to trust me and Lord Hanuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@saymyname Hello gorgeous! Wanna date?

Img 20171021 140547
Deal Cadet
75
164
0

Wait for 24 hours. Will let you know.

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
2
5277
61
@Plato wrote:

Nice info. Will try.

PS : Paymerupees, I can also do the same. I can also do the same. You have to trust me and Lord Hanuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@saymyname Hello gorgeous! Wanna date?


No wanna recharge..

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
2
5277
61
@sefal wrote:

Wait for 24 hours. Will let you know.


Screenshot for the offer

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@saymyname wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Nice info. Will try.

PS : Paymerupees, I can also do the same. I can also do the same. You have to trust me and Lord Hanuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@saymyname Hello gorgeous! Wanna date?


No wanna recharge..


Ok. If you try this app, let me know too. Also check for referral there. I’ll use yours. Who is this chick in your DP, looks quite pale? Is she on drugs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
2
5277
61
@Plato wrote:


Who is this chick in your DP, looks quite pale? Is she on drugs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif She is my favourite https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Kal wala photo better tha.. shayad notice nahi kiya hoga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Miranda Kerr.. Proceed with caution https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
97
3522
33
@saymyname wrote:

@Plato wrote:


Who is this chick in your DP, looks quite pale? Is she on drugs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif She is my favourite https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Kal wala photo better tha.. shayad notice nahi kiya hoga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Miranda Kerr.. Proceed with caution https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


search with caution

Missing
Deal Cadet
25
842
17

works for airtel landline?

Img 20171021 140547
Deal Cadet
75
164
0
@nujabs55 wrote:

works for airtel landline?

For postpaid prepaid and DTH Recharges only

Img 20171021 140547
Deal Cadet
75
164
0

Bro can you explain clearly

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266

promocode invalid https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266
@sefal wrote:

Bro can you explain clearly


promocode invalid confused

is it stopped?

Img 20171021 140547
Deal Cadet
75
164
0

APP50 DOES working fine in the morning.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
1

is this working now,anyone tried?

Meaning of babaji ka thullu
Deal Cadet
107
192
4

no cb received https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
any1 received plz conform

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
38
2

more than 24 hrs passed, but no cashback as well as response from their site, totally fraud recharge site, don’t encourage this new sites…

Thumbimgcrop 1449487392474
suspended
52
38
0

please bro be carfull there was lots of bogus apps

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Its not working yet

Images
Moderator
268
14561
229
@saymyname wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Nice info. Will try.

PS : Paymerupees, I can also do the same. I can also do the same. You have to trust me and Lord Hanuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@saymyname Hello gorgeous! Wanna date?


No wanna recharge..


Lol… ok then, at least Date after recharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif hahahh

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
2
5277
61
@hese wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Nice info. Will try.

PS : Paymerupees, I can also do the same. I can also do the same. You have to trust me and Lord Hanuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@saymyname Hello gorgeous! Wanna date?


No wanna recharge..


Lol… ok then, at least Date after recharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif hahahh

Will recharge after Date

if it goes well https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing