PayPal (All Users) Get 50% cashback upto ₹250 o...

PayPal (All Users) Get 50% cashback upto ₹250 on Faasos

157°
250
50% OFF 500.0
Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
457
1136
14

http://order.faa...io

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600590/original/Screenshot_2019-12-31-19-17-09-481_com.done.faasos.png?1577800575
Valid for all users


Edit – Don’t Try as CB Not getting

Expiring In 8 days
13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
457
1136
14

Offer showing on faasos checkout page smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
72
1

Just ordered a Roll worth 159 and got only 17 Rupees in PayPal Account. rolleyes

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,206
2670
25
rushankmittal.1234962 wrote:

Just ordered a Roll worth 159 and got only 17 Rupees in PayPal Account. rolleyes

Oops

Missing
Deal Cadet
177
231
3

Ya showing in faasos, but paypal site showing different terms… 10 to 200 for first time users…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

yes yesterday i ordered one for 540 and other for 360 got 60 and 44. idiots

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
219
30659
286

Offer valid only for new PayPal user’s first ever transaction on Faasos from 25 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020.
Cashback voucher will be added immediately after successful payment.
Voucher can be used immediately after receiving in PayPal account.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms.
Please visit merchant website / app for complete Terms & Conditions.
Max cashback voucher ₹200. Min Cashback voucher ₹10.

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
457
1136
14
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Offer valid only for new PayPal user’s first ever transaction on Faasos from 25 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020.
Cashback voucher will be added immediately after successful payment.
Voucher can be used immediately after receiving in PayPal account.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms.
Please visit merchant website / app for complete Terms & Conditions.
Max cashback voucher ₹200. Min Cashback voucher ₹10.

But faasos site showing different offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
160
0

Is it an instant cb, as I have ordered but haven’t received any cb yet?

Image
Deal Newbie
49
20
0

Ya i also ordered a plum cake worth 400 and got only 48/- voicher, hence cancelled the order and taken refund.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7

Better order using phonepe pay 75 for 270 worth food

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
231
1761
26
baaz4u2007 wrote:

Better order using phonepe pay 75 for 270 worth food

100 disc + 75 cb?

Download
Deal Subedar
0
1638
42

If its old paypal account but FIRST EVER transaction on Faasos, will the 50% upto 250 cashback come?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
457
1136
14
maxdealer wrote:

If its old paypal account but FIRST EVER transaction on Faasos, will the 50% upto 250 cashback come?

Don’t try as PayPal is giving CB anywhere b/w ₹10-200, looks like offer not updated yet

Missing