Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Paypal New Offer - Flat 50% cashback upto 200 on first transaction (min: 50)

Paypal New Offer - Flat 50% cashback upto 200 on first transaction (min: 50)

3602°
50% OFF 400.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://payp...om
ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer
Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account
Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to September 10th, 2018

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Create your PayPal account
Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date
The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer can be availed only once per user
You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to first 50,000 eligible customers
In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use
Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: skaluva
134 Comments  |  
72 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any ideas for using the cashback voucher? To Convert to other wallet?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Same cry if i cancel order will i get refund in bank

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any Amazon, Flipkart etc gift voucher website accepting PayPal?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

First ever transaction in offer period or first transaction in account?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

+1

View 4 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Great find . HA+KG

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Anyone received cashback… As offer says it is instant but I have not received immediately and it is my 1st transaction… Please confirm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did you get your cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just did my second transaction with paypal… got instant discount of 200
So its not cashback but instant discount and probably works on first txn from aug 11

Link Copied

You may have used your earlier cashback amount for that transaction.. It is a cashback offer..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So.. According to the above offers… From each site/merchant we can avail the offer?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

PayPal Cashback Offer 11th Aug 2018 to 11th Sep 2018 Terms & Conditions: Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback up to Rs.300 on a minimum order value of Rs.1000. No coupon required for this cashback. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed only once per user.

The above comments are found in pepperfry offers section,then in this case we will get 2 Cashback or only one.Please confirm.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Now niki supports paypal
https://niki.ai/offers/...al

https://i.imgur.com/W0ucUZk.png

ABOUT THE OFFER

1. Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases

2. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer

3. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user

4. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account

5. Offer period from August 14th, 2018 to August 21st, 2018

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER

1. Create your PayPal account

2. Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal

3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer

4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option

5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)

6. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date

7. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal

8. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Offer can be availed only once per user

2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal

3. This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to first 50,000 eligible customers

4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies

5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws

6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers

7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported

8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank

9. In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use

10. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You

Link Copied

Any new user referral benefit?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Did the transaction on niki just now. Any idea when I will get the cashback?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

yours is first time txn on paypal.. ?
I mean u shoudn’t haved done any txn on any merchant with that paypal account..

View 1 more reply
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@skaluva Got 199 rs just now. Yippee. smiley smiley Thanks bhai for the wonderful deal. +KG.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

which merchant ?

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I buy BookMyShow Gift card from BMS website and pay through PayPal??

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

I have transacted using Paypal on international platforms before, am still eligible?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes same question here.Can somebody try and confirm?

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone help me which virtual card I can use in PayPal account

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

where to use paypal to purchase gift vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have used PayPal on international sites before with dollar and pounds but not rupee. So I thought I should be eligible as it was mentioned local offer. But it has been 8hr and no instant cashback email yet. Anybody any idea?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to check cashback is credited or not , today I have make a payment on niki of rs 400

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Been 2 days still no CB, should I write to PayPal? My transaction was first on local merchant.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The main issue is less number of merchants accepting PayPal in India. Unless it is widely accepted as payment method on most of the online and offline transactions it is not very enthusiastic to use it. Everyday, I dont want to book a bus. For movies, if I use other means of payment then I get cashback but the cashback stored in PayPal will not give me any cashback (if the transaction is not the first). Other merchants are in lifestyle category, not sure if we are so frequent buyers of lifestyle product.

I am giving it a pass.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hi guys can i order in pepperfry? is any thing mentioned on pepperfry website?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes you can but reading user stories everything seems riskier here as we don’t know whether we are eligible or not and fall under first 50000 users or not.

Patron Patron
Link Copied

Did transaction on pepperfry via paypal for 269 and received 135 voucher instantly….transaction time : 18th august, 7:20 PM

Patron Patron
Link Copied

I think now paypal offers 50% cashback up to 300

Link Copied

I got the voucher for a payment on Niki, but when i again tried to make a payment at Niki using the voucher, money got deducted from voucher but payment didn’t go through — does anyone know what will happen now ? Refund? After how many days ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no coupon received, I fell paypal is fraud rage

Link Copied

It will be there in PayPal account. Will get applied on next purchase

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will airtel payment bank debit card work on paypal ?
I have full kyc account in airtel.

Link Copied

i created new paypal account and done txn on niki, amount is debited and got recharge as well but in paypal no txn showing ! will i get cb or not

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro u received voucher or not… plz chk PayPal acc and update us

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

50k users completed or we are still getting cb??

replyuser
Click here to reply