PayPal Offer Terms Change Information:

PayPal Offer Terms Change Information:

206°
Cropped5924253811436463691
Deal Cadet
225
804
7
PayPal Offer Terms Change Information:
Deal Expired

http://PayPal....in
PayPal Offer Terms Change Information: Paypal has informed us that the cashback will not be instant and will take 10 working days to be added in the PayPal account, so if you dont get instant dont panic, it is the change they have made. The offer remains the same

Expired about 1 year
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
63
889
11

Ya zingoy showing cashback after 10 days

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Which vcc is working???

Img 20161120 wa0001
Deal Subedar
29
2365
24
Superdry wrote:

Ya zingoy showing cashback after 10 days

Any good deal for movie?

Img 20200225 173701
Deal Captain
78
7503
45

How many times can I use same debit card in different PayPal accounts?
I want to purchase from Komparify, do I need to create new Komparify account every time?
Anybody reply..need to purchase urgently.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1708
22
Nomad wrote:

How many times can I use same debit card in different PayPal accounts?
I want to purchase from Komparify, do I need to create new Komparify account every time?
Anybody reply..need to purchase urgently.

Nope. Every loop closed. Vcc not working anymore. U have to create new account everytime for new CB.

Img 20200225 173701
Deal Captain
78
7503
45
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Nope. Every loop closed. Vcc not working anymore. U have to create new account everytime for new CB.

Even physical debit cards not working multiple times?

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1708
22
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Even physical debit cards not working multiple times?

For me NO. But u can try.

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
325
8
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Even physical debit cards not working multiple times?

Same question

Can i delink from 1 ac
N add to new ac

N get cb?

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
9
3485
47

how to utilize paypal cashback in best way ? shall i able transfer it to amazon or paytm ?

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3147
85
mastervijay wrote:

how to utilize paypal cashback in best way ? shall i able transfer it to amazon or paytm ?

+1 pls suggest Best use since now we cant use cb on zing or komp cry

Missing